Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a soul be mixed?

No, there's only White, black or asian souls.
And of course.. the kike soul.

Hitleriano1440 said:
For example: Can a soul be 28% black, 25% asian and 47% white?

thats the outcome of racemixing. which is not good for any race. we reincarnate in our own race.
after birth your soul stayes the same. it is not changeabel.

Fuchs said:
Hitleriano1440 said:

thats the outcome of racemixing. which is not good for any race. we reincarnate in our own race.

Thank you for answering! But is there a way to know which race my soul belongs to? Although my skin color is white I am mixed.

I'm also interested in this question.

My opinion is, by this you automatically exclude any gentile non-mixed soul because it can't reincarnate into a mixed-race body, only if is done in purpose by the Gods, like to someone who disrespected and disconsidered his race in the previous lifes.

I think that where race mixing is occuring, new mixed souls are created in the same time with the formation of the fetus, otherwise I can't explain how can be created a mixed-race soul. Also in this case, mixed souls are reincarnated into mixed bodies in the next lifes.

Also I seriously doubt that mixed souls have the same spiritual abilities like the pure ones because they are like two different patterns of DNA in the same body and in the same time two different pattern of souls combined, which lead to unbalance. It is also proven in the animal kingdom that a mixed race animal won't have the same qualities as his parents, but will be weaker.

Hitleriano1440 said:

New races have been created by race-mixing so I would say yes, especially when we consider that new souls can be created. Some new soul could be born as mixed due to parents' mixed blood. Soul and body are very closely connected a problem in the soul manifests also in the body and vice versa. If the body is mixed like in this case then I guess the soul won't be pure. In my opinion subraces have changed/evolved into so different races that they can't reincarnate into pure races anymore. For example a typical Arab will probably be able to reincarnate only as a member of the Arabic subrace.

Whatever this 1/4 Black, 1/4 Asian, 2/4 White person is, it is clear that he/she is not White, Black nor Asian. It's a dangerous idea to think that severely mixed race people could be able to reincarnate as pure race souls in the future due to this may give above mentioned people a reason to mix back into what their "original" pure racial template was.

Dealing with Astral Entities - Heredity/Race, Charts, Part 2
However, the body one has is a creation of their parents, and Astral the Soul that comes and incarnates into it. However, this is NOT always the case. This is getting a bit complex from here over, as not everything is the same, neither are all humans alike. There are many new Souls, who don't really "incarnate" as they haven't had a lot of past lifetimes. They are really the productions of their parents, and there is nothing bad about this. This is not a sign of any inferiority or weakness and in strong families, can mean the contrary.
The Soul has its own memory, the Body has its own "memory" as in genetics, but both of these meet and tie into the metagenic level, and they are in a sense, ONE and the same. This is why people can only but reincarnate in their own racial lines.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170503230300/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15165.html

Hitleriano1440 said:
Fuchs said:
Hitleriano1440 said:

Thank you for answering! But is there a way to know which race my soul belongs to? Although my skin color is white I am mixed.

you could ask your GD. (Guardien Demon) . Always ask over Satan and try the pressure method, pressure at belly jes , pressure at chest no, explain it before then ask. if you don´t know your GD use a ouija bord but look at the safety instruktions on jos. /Ouija.html ---> links.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Aren't arabs, latinos and american natives their own race?
Isn't their soul the same?

TopoftheAbyss said:

arabs, american natives jes , latinos i didn´t read anything on the forum.
if we look at indians they have a caste system.
even in your own race you have to find a perfect partner (IQ, appearance, etc)

Fuchs said:
Hitleriano1440 said:
Fuchs said:

you could ask your GD. (Guardien Demon) . Always ask over Satan and try the pressure method, pressure at belly jes , pressure at chest no, explain it before then ask. if you don´t know your GD use a ouija bord but look at the safety instruktions on jos. /Ouija.html ---> links.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

found a better way to finding your GD thanks to ghost in the machine

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

I’m half asian half white, I asked my guardian what race my soul was and my guardian said asian, maybe this could have to do with the predominant genetics before my incarnation? the race of my soul being asian and being born into a race mixed body was perhaps on purpose, perhaps it was the best circumstances to be incarnated or other reasons why Im not racially pure, although I definitely have spiritual abilities and can telepathically communicate with the Gods, and even remember past lives. mixed people having lesser spiritual abilities may be the case according to the soul of that individual?

Satansdisciple666 said:
I’m half asian half white, I asked my guardian what race my soul was and my guardian said asian, maybe this could have to do with the predominant genetics before my incarnation? the race of my soul being asian and being born into a race mixed body was perhaps on purpose, perhaps it was the best circumstances to be incarnated or other reasons why Im not racially pure, although I definitely have spiritual abilities and can telepathically communicate with the Gods, and even remember past lives. mixed people having lesser spiritual abilities may be the case according to the soul of that individual?
if you’re asian your soul is asian too

TopoftheAbyss said:

Can you elaborate on the second question?

From what I read the answer to your first question is yes. They are their own race, respectively.

hailourtruegod said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Can you elaborate on the second question?

From what I read the answer to your first question is yes. They are their own race, respectively.
I meant that maybe even their soul is a different race (arab, latino) . Hence they (I think) reincarnate in arab or latino bodies.

Valontuoja said:
Hitleriano1440 said:

New races have been created by race-mixing so I would say yes, especially when we consider that new souls can be created. Some new soul could be born as mixed due to parents' mixed blood. Soul and body are very closely connected a problem in the soul manifests also in the body and vice versa. If the body is mixed like in this case then I guess the soul won't be pure. In my opinion subraces have changed/evolved into so different races that they can't reincarnate into pure races anymore. For example a typical Arab will probably be able to reincarnate only as a member of the Arabic subrace.

Whatever this 1/4 Black, 1/4 Asian, 2/4 White person is, it is clear that he/she is not White, Black nor Asian. It's a dangerous idea to think that severely mixed race people could be able to reincarnate as pure race souls in the future due to this may give above mentioned people a reason to mix back into what their "original" pure racial template was.

Dealing with Astral Entities - Heredity/Race, Charts, Part 2
However, the body one has is a creation of their parents, and Astral the Soul that comes and incarnates into it. However, this is NOT always the case. This is getting a bit complex from here over, as not everything is the same, neither are all humans alike. There are many new Souls, who don't really "incarnate" as they haven't had a lot of past lifetimes. They are really the productions of their parents, and there is nothing bad about this. This is not a sign of any inferiority or weakness and in strong families, can mean the contrary.
The Soul has its own memory, the Body has its own "memory" as in genetics, but both of these meet and tie into the metagenic level, and they are in a sense, ONE and the same. This is why people can only but reincarnate in their own racial lines.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170503230300/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15165.html

This reply does not make much sense valontuoja

No it can't. This is why I don't understand the advice some people give for mixed individuals. Yes in having children ideally they would go with this. But love relationships they are best with the person who has the same racial soul they do.

Yea obviously it can be mixed, why do you think mixed people exists.
To bad that question is not what you're concerned about, you're mixed so now don't know what race you belong too, and that bothers you.
Reality is, this problem is as big as you make it.

Associate with whoever you're comfortable with, living here in the tropical islands there're a wide variety of races here and i've got friends in different races, especially online where the majority of my friends are not of my own race, we get along just fine.

So what exactly are you worried about?
Because when trouble hits, the only people that got you are your family and friends, and if you're mixed you've got family on both sides, so if you go 1 side, are you just going to disown the other half of your family?

Satansdisciple666 said:
Usualy any mix with Whites ends up with a kid having the majority of the other race genetic and soul. So yes, you are asian and you should stick with asians.

Rook said:
To bad that question is not what you're concerned about, you're mixed so now don't know what race you belong too, and that bothers you.

Associate with whoever you're comfortable with, living here in the tropical islands there're a wide variety of races here and i've got friends in different races, especially online where the majority of my friends are not of my own race, we get along just fine.

Because when trouble hits, the only people that got you are your family and friends, and if you're mixed you've got family on both sides, so if you go 1 side, are you just going to disown the other half of your family?
There is no mixed soul. There are three racial souls, white, black and asian, a mixed individual will have the soul of the dominant race he is part of.

slyscorpion said:
No it can't. This is why I don't understand the advice some people give for mixed individuals. Yes in having children ideally they would go with this. But love relationships they are best with the person who has the same racial soul they do.

Can you elaborate?

Fuchs said:
Fuchs said:
Hitleriano1440 said:

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your

Except Cobra debunked this as false. Also the Demon names are not all positive, alot are Hebrew and should not be chanted.

Shanti Sananda said:
Fuchs said:
Fuchs said:

Except Cobra debunked this as false. Also the Demon names are not all positive, alot are Hebrew and should not be chanted.

Could you link the post?

Aquarius said:
Rook said:

There is no mixed soul. There are three racial souls, white, black and asian, a mixed individual will have the soul of the dominant race he is part of.

Which dominant soul do Turks, Arabs, Indians, Native americans have?

Fuchs said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

Which dominant soul do Turks, Arabs, Indians, Native americans have?

Some turks are white and some are black, some could pass as southern Europeans. Same goes for arabs. Indians some are black, some white, some asian. Native americans descend from mongols if memory serves me right, they are asians.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:

Do you literally not know what the word mixed means?

I'be always heard that "we are not the body but eternal spirit souls" from Hindus.
I guess that's bull shit then? :lol:

Shanti Sananda said:
slyscorpion said:

Can you elaborate?

Yes a person is part black Mix with a black person or a person who is part asian part white go with white etc. The advice was along these lines given sometimes in questions on this topic. I may not have the exact details right on advice people give here but things like this.

Ok if a person is going to have kids great. But I personally think the racial soul is far more important. A person who has part black part white if they have a white racial soul going with pure black might not be great for relationships. That is assuming people take to the kind of thinking I do where relationships isn't just this lifetime. It could be a very long lasting thing and that is the ideal. Both people could incarnate as a different pure race next time like for instance one is white the other black. Can they still be together?

Not under the Satanic system that would be race mixing.

So I believe this is by definition race mixing the kind of advice that is sometimes given.

Maybe a better way to do this is someone have children if they want to procreate using their genetics by someone that is along the lines of the advice given but have the relationship be with someone of their same racial soul.

And for people that are not really sure. I am sure there are some methods someone could come up with to figure out what their racial soul is.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

Explain yourself then. There's no mixed souls as in a mulatto soul, a mulatto will have a black soul.

SixSixtySix said:
I'be always heard that "we are not the body but eternal spirit souls" from Hindus.
I guess that's bull shit then? :lol:
Yep.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Explain yourself then. There's no mixed souls as in a mulatto soul, a mulatto will have a black soul.
Have you never seen a mixed person before?
the definition of mixed is - consisting of different qualities or elements.
Mixed people inherit genetics from both sides of their parents.

if a white person and a black person have a child, they'd inherit traits from both the white parent and the black parent, depending on which were most dominant,
But you won't get a completely white or black individual from that.

And no, anyone who mixes with a black person will not have a completely black soul, they'd have their racial features too.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

if a white person and a black person have a child, they'd inherit traits from both the white parent and the black parent, depending on which were most dominant,

And no, anyone who mixes with a black person will not have a completely black soul, they'd have their racial features too.
It is you who's not understanding, we are talking about soul, not body. A mulatto doesn't have a mulatto soul, he has a black soul. An half black and half asian person is typically black, he will not have a "mixed" soul, as in he wont have a soul that is half black and half asian, he is gonna have a black soul.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:

It is you who's not understanding, we are talking about soul, not body. A mulatto doesn't have a mulatto soul, he has a black soul. An half black and half asian person is typically black, he will not have a "mixed" soul, as in he wont have a soul that is half black and half asian, he is gonna have a black soul.
You're rather deluded,
One's genetics is mirrored in the soul.

You're telling me that a person who is half black and half asian is 'tpyically black' and has a black soul, that makes no sense, you're telling me that said person would have a body that is 50% foreign to their soul?
so where are the asian elements arising from?
And also why would they have a black soul? what makes the 'black soul' so special that it would take priority over it being asian?

Do you have an rational explanation for this, or reliable sources?

Because what you're saying is completely delusional,
The soul is not set in stone, it can change, to not change is a fate worse than death, because without the ability to change one cannot evolve.

You also said "a mixed individual will have the soul of the dominant race"
So what exactly are you using to determine the 'dominant race', is it the number of features to a specific race one has? or is it the bone structure? perhaps the hair? or maybe the eyes?

I pressume you have a way of knowing this, because you said before "Some turks are white and some are black, some could pass as southern Europeans. Same goes for arabs. Indians some are black, some white, some asian. Native americans descend from mongols if memory serves me right, they are asians."
I give you the benefit of the doubt that there is some rational method that you use to determine this and are not just going on what you feel.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

You're rather deluded,

You're telling me that a person who is half black and half asian is 'tpyically black' and has a black soul, that makes no sense, you're telling me that said person would have a body that is 50% foreign to their soul?
And also why would they have a black soul? what makes the 'black soul' so special that it would take priority over it being asian?

The soul is not set in stone, it can change, to not change is a fate worse than death, because without the ability to change one cannot evolve.

So what exactly are you using to determine the 'dominant race', is it the number of features to a specific race one has? or is it the bone structure? perhaps the hair? or maybe the eyes?

I pressume you have a way of knowing this, because you said before "Some turks are white and some are black, some could pass as southern Europeans. Same goes for arabs. Indians some are black, some white, some asian. Native americans descend from mongols if memory serves me right, they are asians."
I give you the benefit of the doubt that there is some rational method that you use to determine this and are not just going on what you feel.
Don't bother me, this is the general consensus on JoS that was even explained by HPs, I would believe that you were here long enough to know it by now.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:
You're rather deluded,

Don't bother me, this is the general consensus on JoS that was even explained by HPs, I would believe that you were here long enough to know it by now.

I'm bothering you? how exactly? is it that i called you deluded, but you call people this all the time.
Is it the questions?

I know the general consensus, in that the enemy is pushing a race mixing agender yes, they want to elimate the white race, this is also a thing known outside of here, but a soul not being able to be mixed make no sense to me.
I'm not exactly sure what an HP said, i have been here for some time yes, but i've also away for some time as well, and well i am to short on time to catch up, as well as the amount of catching up required i think it's better if i'm filled in along the way.

If an HP had explained this you should have at least sourced it, so it can be examined here and taken into account,
especially if you want to push the statement that you're pushing, you should be ready to back it up.

But like i said before, did the questions bother you? you know sometimes i can't help but speak my mind, and i don't always believe everything someone says just because they say it even if they're an HP, how are ones to get truth and understanding if they don't ask questions.

I would not be here if i did not ask questions, when i had read the JOS site, the spiritual aspect of things like the soul, astral and spirits i asked Satan to prove that all this was real.
And well my questions were answered, i got the proof i needed, there's also the saying be careful what you wish for, but i regret noting, was worth it and gave me a lot of knowledge and some wonderful and amazing experiences.

You know i always found it ironic that your name here is Aquarius, you know the sign ruled by Uranus?
Uranus, the planet of change, rebellion, non-conformity?
it feels like you should have been the one asking the questions.

Anyways bro, you no longer speak to me privately or what?
a shame you deleted your steam, because i noticed those colorful comments you left on my profile were gone, either way my telegram is the same if you're interested.

Meteor said:
I was diagnosed with a rare non-hereditary genetic disorder that seems like it's probably related to a problem I've struggled with my whole life, and in past lives as well. I realised the problem isn't caused by dross or outside influence, but that it's simply how I am. However, it remains a problem for me regardless, both physically, spiritually and mentally.
I guess the fact that you didn't say much about it means that you don't want too and it's most likely very personal, but if this is part of who you are, then why is it a problem?
Regardless i do know that the 1st steps to solving a problem is usually knowing and understanding it.
Astrology has helped me immensely in learning and understanding myself, as well as fixing issues that appeared in my life as i understood them better, perhaps astrology can help you?

But besides that if you don't ask questions you won't get answers, have you ever asked Satan about your problem?
As i too had some personal problems and have received guidance on them.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:
You're rather deluded,

I'm bothering you? how exactly? is it that i called you deluded, but you call people this all the time.
Is it the questions?

I know the general consensus, in that the enemy is pushing a race mixing agender yes, they want to elimate the white race, this is also a thing known outside of here, but a soul not being able to be mixed make no sense to me.
I'm not exactly sure what an HP said, i have been here for some time yes, but i've also away for some time as well, and well i am to short on time to catch up, as well as the amount of catching up required i think it's better if i'm filled in along the way.

If an HP had explained this you should have at least sourced it, so it can be examined here and taken into account,
especially if you want to push the statement that you're pushing, you should be ready to back it up.

But like i said before, did the questions bother you? you know sometimes i can't help but speak my mind, and i don't always believe everything someone says just because they say it even if they're an HP, how are ones to get truth and understanding if they don't ask questions.

I would not be here if i did not ask questions, when i had read the JOS site, the spiritual aspect of things like the soul, astral and spirits i asked Satan to prove that all this was real.
And well my questions were answered, i got the proof i needed, there's also the saying be careful what you wish for, but i regret noting, was worth it and gave me a lot of knowledge and some wonderful and amazing experiences.

You know i always found it ironic that your name here is Aquarius, you know the sign ruled by Uranus?

a shame you deleted your steam, because i noticed those colorful comments you left on my profile were gone, either way my telegram is the same if you're interested.
I am bothered because you have a rather arrogant tone and you calling me deluded for pointing out some facts that are the general consensus here doesn't help it.
Why should I ask questions regarding things that are said by a higher authority like the HPs? Questioning things is good, but when there's higher authority like the HPs, especially HoodedCobra, you don't really have to go around confirming stuff, as he has proven to know his shit.

If you want some mental math about why there are no mixed souls here's some: If there are mixed souls, what would happen if there is no body match for that soul when the first body in which the newly created mixed soul died? It would simply vanish? Or reincarnate in a body that is different in race from the soul, because in this last case there would be problems, and nature and the Gods don't make such mistakes. Here's some mental math.

And I don't care about speaking with you in private, we've got nothing to talk about.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:

Is it the questions?

I am bothered because you have a rather arrogant tone and you calling me deluded for pointing out some facts that are the general consensus here doesn't help it.
Why should I ask questions regarding things that are said by a higher authority like the HPs? Questioning things is good, but when there's higher authority like the HPs, especially HoodedCobra, you don't really have to go around confirming stuff, as he has proven to know his shit.

If you want some mental math about why there are no mixed souls here's some: If there are mixed souls, what would happen if there is no body match for that soul when the first body in which the newly created mixed soul died? It would simply vanish? Or reincarnate in a body that is different in race from the soul, because in this last case there would be problems, and nature and the Gods don't make such mistakes. Here's some mental math.

And I don't care about speaking with you in private, we've got nothing to talk about.
"If you want some mental math about why there are no mixed souls here's some: If there are mixed souls, what would happen if there is no body match for that soul when the first body in which the newly created mixed soul died? It would simply vanish? Or reincarnate in a body that is different in race from the soul, because in this last case there would be problems, and nature and the Gods don't make such mistakes. Here's some mental math."
Yea who knows, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , good thing there's a section on JOS called Death, Hell & the afterlife.

"Why should I ask questions regarding things that are said by a higher authority like the HPs? Questioning things is good, but when there's higher authority like the HPs, especially HoodedCobra, you don't really have to go around confirming stuff, as he has proven to know his shit."
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org//www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/KNOWLEDGE.html said:
KNOWLEDGE[/url]"]The enemy programs preach to "have faith." In other words, don't do a thing! Don't question, just "have faith." All lies and scams are dependent upon total faith. One does not question. Father Satan teaches us to stand on our own two feet and to become strong and question everything. Only through doubt can we learn the facts.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org//www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ancient.html said:
Ancient Wisdom[/url]"]"Is the heart of the deceased truly open spiritually?" Again, as Satanists, all of us have proven we are open spiritually. We have not cut ourselves off as those of other religions have who refuse to question or explore anything outside of what they have been taught.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NoMediators.html said:
THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM[/url]"]No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, but if you are ever in doubt, go to Satan yourself. If something doesn't feel right for you, then don't accept it.

Remember, as a Satanist, the only one with authority is Satan himself. We do not answer to any human beings.
"I am bothered because you have a rather arrogant tone and you calling me deluded for pointing out some facts that are the general consensus here doesn't help it."
I called you deluded becasue you are, it is what it is.
you were not pointing out facts, lol.
what you were saying is just straight up retarded, do you know the meaning of 'fact'?

fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

You couldn't answer my questions, didn't even bother too, all you told me was that it's the 'general consensus' which it is not even from what i've seen, i even asked you to site the sources as to where this was explained, you did not do that either, all you did was a push a statement and you pushed it as a fact too, without anything to prove or back up what you were saying.

So, why again are you bothered, you called people deluded all the time, not to mention you tell people to go read the site, but did you even read it? because the things you say here are straight up deluded and xian like.
Like telling me why question anything because an HP said something. how are you different from the xian sheep that just believes what's written the bible or what their preists tell them and don't think for themselves? besides the obvious stuff like one is xian and one is SS.

Like your name is Aquairus do you actually have some astrological prominance to that sign or not? because i do, and like i said, i found your name to be ironic.
Because the planet that rules Aquairus is Uranus and an aspect of that planet is freedom, i like to speak my mind, and say what i think, this is not arrogance.
the definition of arrogant is - "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."
Where is this in what i write?

Telling me about 'general consensus', but do you even know it?
You go on, saying that "Indians some are black, some white, some asian.",
i asked you to provide the ways in which you determine this, but of course you didn't answer my questions.

Since you know about the 'general consensus', you know that constellation, ORION?
sometimes abbreviated for - Our race is our Nation.
When it comes to Indians they have their own culture and tradition, you can also know an Indian by just looking at them, Indians have their own identity.
Hinduism even if it's corrupted right now, ties back to ancient indian roots, their culture and traditions, It has it's own unique art style, expressions and allegories like other pagan roots that express themselves uniquely as well, you can also see in the Hindu gods that many are with traditional indian clothing, weapons, tools etc.
Not to mention the names of Hindu gods are used in the planetary square mantras.
And this is not just with indians, many nations especially white nations have their own pagan roots, like the Norse mythos, the Greek Mythos, Egyptian mythos and so on.
Many 'Nations' has it's own cultural identity and tradition.

It's more than just genetics, the push for race mixing is also to destroy cultural identity, because they go back to ancient pagan roots.
isn't that what you're doing by saying Indians aren't a race, but instead belong to other major archetypes?

And personally, i do enjoy Indian culture and tradition, like Diwali for example, aka the festival of light, i enjoyed this as a kid, because i got to play with fire when my parents weren't around, this festival is also celebrated in the honor of the god Lakshmi.
There is also Phagwa an extremely fun and social festival.

Meteor said:
Rook said:
Meteor said:
I was diagnosed with a rare non-hereditary genetic disorder that seems like it's probably related to a problem I've struggled with my whole life, and in past lives as well. I realised the problem isn't caused by dross or outside influence, but that it's simply how I am. However, it remains a problem for me regardless, both physically, spiritually and mentally.
I guess the fact that you didn't say much about it means that you don't want too and it's most likely very personal, but if this is part of who you are, then why is it a problem?
Regardless i do know that the 1st steps to solving a problem is usually knowing and understanding it.
Astrology has helped me immensely in learning and understanding myself, as well as fixing issues that appeared in my life as i understood them better, perhaps astrology can help you?

But besides that if you don't ask questions you won't get answers, have you ever asked Satan about your problem?
As i too had some personal problems and have received guidance on them.

It's a problem because it made me unable to fulfil the same desires it caused me to have. It's like a contradiction in my very being.

Medical help has helped me cope with it to an extent, as it has enabled me to do some of the things I wanted anyway. And thanks to meditations from JoS, I was able to develop some basic psychic abilities, some of which made it possible for me to enjoy sex. That was something I always wanted just like anyone else, perhaps even more than most people, but my condition made it almost impossible for me to because of the physical, mental and spiritual problems it caused. I've had those problems in each lifetime I'm able to remember so far, but it wasn't often that I found any way to cope with it. And even when I did, it often felt incomplete in some way.

It caused other problems as well that have caused me despair in many lifetimes, although I don't want to go into detail right now. When I talked to my Guardian about it, She first helped me overcome all the negative karma surrounding it. After that, She helped me realise that even with all of that gone, it was still simply what I was like, likely because I had been born this way in my very first life. Around the same time, I finally found out about the physical genetic disorder that seems to tie into it all.

I used to wonder if it was my feelings that didn't make sense; if it was wrong of me to want the same things a normal person wants despite being different. But after talking to my Guardian for the past two years, I realised that I'm not wrong. It's wrong for me to hate myself for being how I am, and for me to desire to erase everything about me that is abnormal; to "unbecome" just to be a "normal person". But it's okay for me to become someone who isn't held back by her own nature, even if that means to change.

There are three directions I can change towards in order to overcome all the problems the condition caused for me, depending on what I prioritise. Even then, I wondered if my priorities were wrong and worried about choosing the wrong direction. But Satan helped me realise how nonsensical it is to think of this as "right" or "wrong", and that I should just do what will make me the happiest.
Having made up my mind about what I wish to become, now I just have to follow through, for the sake of living a fulfilling life.

Everything I mentioned - my desires, my "abnormality", as well as the course of action I will take - are shown clearly in my birth chart. Almost eerily so. I understand what you're trying to say, but staying the way I am and accepting that there are so many things I'm unable to do because of it would never make me happy. I realised that I don't want to accept my shortcomings just because my Soul was born with them; I want to overcome them and live to the fullest, even if I have to change deeply for that to be possible.

I know that's unconventional, but so is my situation anyway. I decided that I want to struggle for the sake of a better existence.

The reason I brought it up in this thread is because I suspect people who are mixed race might also have contradictions in their being, like I do, due to the different races they are composed of not synergizing well as a whole. It's already known that this is the case physically due to all the health problems race mixing can cause, but I believe this is reflected spiritually as well. That's why I agree with you that Souls themselves can be mixed race in some cases, as it would simply be a reflection of the physical genetic composition.
if you aren't comfortable being yourself then perhaps you're insecure in some way.
Does this come from a general dislike for whatever aspect of yourself, or is it on how others would view you?
If it's sexual, then your sex life is your own business and no one needs to know about it.
also denial of a thing can cause you look at said thing as a bad thing.
Either way you don't need to do a thing if you're not comfortable with it, in fact that's a good reason to not do it.

I've had astral experiences some negative, some pleasurable, some amazing, but i don't write them because when it comes to astral experiences and psychic divination these things should be scrutinized heavily, be careful what you trust.
And i am serious.

What you consider to be a past life regression could very well be what someone wanted you to experience,
there were times where i gained understanding of something by experiencing it, it felt real to me at the time, but i didn't know it was an 'experience' that was given until i woke up, and understood what had happened.

You really need to be aware if there are anything connected to you, or around you.
The astral isn't some void with noting in it, there a lot of things there, and any SS that advances themselves will inevitably attract attention.

But it's a good sign since it all seems to correspond with your birth chart, also another thing about astrology, be wary of where you get your info from like there are some astrological bullshit out there.
I remember reading something about Virgo, where it said that the sign is selfless and servile or something like that, that never sounded right to me because i know for one i never liked taking bullshit from anyone, or having to change what i say because of people's feeling or something getting in the way, i never liked having to sugar coat anything, not selfless either, because i'm pretty greedy and selfish ngl.

But these things never felt right to me, until i started hearing the name, Minerva/Astarte/Athena came into my mind, so i decided to look her up, after doing a little research i realize that Athena is associated with the sign Virgo, and after asking for some help to understand what she's like more, i found out that she doesn't take bullshit from anyone, like she's a very independent and untrammeled goddess in the Greek mythos, she didn't take bullshit from anyone, she's a god of war and extremely elegant and intelligent in the Greek mythos.

The moon was another thing i was having odd feelings about, there's even an aspect in the chart called the 'dark moon', sometimes referred to as Lilith, and well a similar thing happened, came across the name Lilith so many times, i couldn't ignore it, decided to do some research on her, and i mean she's very prominent in Satanism, so you know there's a lot of blaspheme out there, but even then you read about her, you learn she's not servile or submissive at all, she doesn't take bullshit from anyone, and she is also NOT someone anyone wants to mess with either.

I mean besides that, Lilith and my GD helped me quite a lot in accepting my darker side and realizing that evil is a necessary thing, and that my sadism isn't really a bad thing at all, it's just the way i am, and i do take a lot of pleasure in making my enemies suffer pain, she taught me how to have a lot of fun, and my GD he encouraged me a lot too, he's always been there for me and very supportive of who i am despite all the shit i gave him.
Like many of my friends know i was gone for quite a while, Lilith and my GD(and some other gods too) helped me get myself back in order again, the experience was worth, they really taught me the meaning of family and what it means to have my back when trouble hits, and people that accept me for who i am.

Btw what's in your chart isn't set in stone either, you don't have to just take the events woven by fate, with enough power you can take control of fate and change things to do way you want it to be.
Positive change is also another thing, never forgotten who you were, and the humble begins in which you came from, sometimes when people achieve success they forgot who they were and what it was like to struggle, they end up changing for the worse.

Anyways all this thing about, desires, abnormality, being 'different' like are you some kind of freak? i mean noting wrong with that.
Perhaps you should reach out to Lilith?

Rook said:
Yea who knows, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , good thing there's a section on JOS called Death, Hell & the afterlife.
I'm not sure why you posted that link, I was already aware of everything written there, maybe you didn't understand what I'm trying to say?

Rook said:
"Why should I ask questions regarding things that are said by a higher authority like the HPs? Questioning things is good, but when there's higher authority like the HPs, especially HoodedCobra, you don't really have to go around confirming stuff, as he has proven to know his shit."

KNOWLEDGE wrote:
The enemy programs preach to "have faith." In other words, don't do a thing! Don't question, just "have faith." All lies and scams are dependent upon total faith. One does not question. Father Satan teaches us to stand on our own two feet and to become strong and question everything. Only through doubt can we learn the facts.

Ancient Wisdom wrote:
"Is the heart of the deceased truly open spiritually?" Again, as Satanists, all of us have proven we are open spiritually. We have not cut ourselves off as those of other religions have who refuse to question or explore anything outside of what they have been taught.

THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM wrote:
No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, but if you are ever in doubt, go to Satan yourself. If something doesn't feel right for you, then don't accept it.

Remember, as a Satanist, the only one with authority is Satan himself. We do not answer to any human beings.
Then why did you just post that link to me? Probably because HPS Maxine knows better?
Also, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oaths_to_Hitler
To SS[Schutzstaffel) ears, what Hitler said was truth and only that. I am clearly not following some xians, but people who have proved to be in the right side of truth. So spare me some "only think for yourself and question everything", I wouldn't be here if I didn't do that.

Rook said:
You couldn't answer my questions, didn't even bother too, all you told me was that it's the 'general consensus' which it is not even from what i've seen, i even asked you to site the sources as to where this was explained, you did not do that either, all you did was a push a statement and you pushed it as a fact too, without anything to prove or back up what you were saying.
Because I'm not gonna spend an hour digging facts from searches for you to see, because you can do that on your own since I told you that it's something that has already been discussed here.

Rook said:
So, why again are you bothered, you called people deluded all the time, not to mention you tell people to go read the site, but did you even read it? because the things you say here are straight up deluded and xian like.
Those who are deluded I call them deluded, I wouldn't call one like that if he wasn't like that.

Rook said:
Like your name is Aquairus do you actually have some astrological prominance to that sign or not? because i do, and like i said, i found your name to be ironic.
Because the planet that rules Aquairus is Uranus and an aspect of that planet is freedom, i like to speak my mind, and say what i think, this is not arrogance.
the definition of arrogant is - "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."
Speaking your mind is being disrespectful to loyal SS by calling them deluded instead of having a sane debate with them. This is not a sane debate, this is just an ego driven debate.

Rook said:
i asked you to provide the ways in which you determine this, but of course you didn't answer my questions.
Fuck sake dude, doing a google research is so difficult for you? Indian is not a race, it's a nationality, and as a nationality there's different races there. Don't bother me with this question anymore, can you type "black indian", "white indian", "asian indian"?

Rook said:
Since you know about the 'general consensus', you know that constellation, ORION?
When it comes to Indians they have their own culture and tradition, you can also know an Indian by just looking at them, Indians have their own identity.
Hinduism even if it's corrupted right now, ties back to ancient indian roots, their culture and traditions, It has it's own unique art style, expressions and allegories like other pagan roots that express themselves uniquely as well, you can also see in the Hindu gods that many are with traditional indian clothing, weapons, tools etc.
Not to mention the names of Hindu gods are used in the planetary square mantras.
And this is not just with indians, many nations especially white nations have their own pagan roots, like the Norse mythos, the Greek Mythos, Egyptian mythos and so on.

It's more than just genetics, the push for race mixing is also to destroy cultural identity, because they go back to ancient pagan roots.
isn't that what you're doing by saying Indians aren't a race, but instead belong to other major archetypes?
Not relevant to the drama you started.

Rook said:
There's a also black italians, does that there is more than genetics? It's you who's actually promoting race mixing by saying there's more than just genetics. I'm not surprised since I believe your race problems come from internal conflict since you are yourself mixed.

Rook said:
And personally, i do enjoy Indian culture and tradition, like Diwali for example, aka the festival of light, i enjoyed this as a kid, because i got to play with fire when my parents weren't around, this festival is also celebrated in the honor of the god Lakshmi.
Still not relevant.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
I'm not sure why you posted that link, I was already aware of everything written there, maybe you didn't understand what I'm trying to say?

Rook said:

KNOWLEDGE wrote:
The enemy programs preach to "have faith." In other words, don't do a thing! Don't question, just "have faith." All lies and scams are dependent upon total faith. One does not question. Father Satan teaches us to stand on our own two feet and to become strong and question everything. Only through doubt can we learn the facts.

Ancient Wisdom wrote:
"Is the heart of the deceased truly open spiritually?" Again, as Satanists, all of us have proven we are open spiritually. We have not cut ourselves off as those of other religions have who refuse to question or explore anything outside of what they have been taught.

THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM wrote:
No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, but if you are ever in doubt, go to Satan yourself. If something doesn't feel right for you, then don't accept it.

Then why did you just post that link to me? Probably because HPS Maxine knows better?
To SS[Schutzstaffel) ears, what Hitler said was truth and only that. I am clearly not following some xians, but people who have proved to be in the right side of truth. So spare me some "only think for yourself and question everything", I wouldn't be here if I didn't do that.

Rook said:
Because I'm not gonna spend an hour digging facts from searches for you to see, because you can do that on your own since I told you that it's something that has already been discussed here.

Rook said:
Those who are deluded I call them deluded, I wouldn't call one like that if he wasn't like that.

Rook said:
Speaking your mind is being disrespectful to loyal SS by calling them deluded instead of having a sane debate with them. This is not a sane debate, this is just an ego driven debate.

Rook said:
Fuck sake dude, doing a google research is so difficult for you? Indian is not a race, it's a nationality, and as a nationality there's different races there. Don't bother me with this question anymore, can you type "black indian", "white indian", "asian indian"?

Rook said:

Not relevant to the drama you started.

Rook said:
There's a also black italians, does that there is more than genetics? It's you who's actually promoting race mixing by saying there's more than just genetics. I'm not surprised since I believe your race problems come from internal conflict since you are yourself mixed.

Rook said:
Still not relevant.
"I'm not sure why you posted that link, I was already aware of everything written there, maybe you didn't understand what I'm trying to say?"
I posted it because it had the answered you wanted, i guess it could not satisfy you, what exactly is unexplained?

"Then why did you just post that link to me? Probably because HPS Maxine knows better?
"
I posted it because it made sense, and you're in clear contradiction to it, you say you go with what the HPs say because they know there stuff, then you're in complete contradiction to what an HP says, you're saying Maxine doesn't know her shit or what? lol.

I don't know about you, but i dedicated myself to Satan, not anyone else, if you swore yourself to the clergy here, well that's on you, but don't push your shit on others, also not to mention that mageson was an HP to, so you'd have died for him?
Also asking questions isn't a breach of loyalty either, like did you not read what i quoted from the JOS site?
Where did it say that questions couldn't be asked?

"Because I'm not gonna spend an hour digging facts from searches for you to see, because you can do that on your own since I told you that it's something that has already been discussed here."
Then why bother with this debate if you aren't gonna back it up, why even bother coming here, you just say some shit and people are just supposed to take your word for it? and people are also just supposed to take your word that an HP said it? u ain't got noting to show.
Some people that come here are new, and they don't know if it was discussed or not, but yea, people just supposed to take your word for it and spend hours searching for it, and you expect me to do the searching for you to back up your statements lmao alright then, no wonder why you consider this not to be a sane debate.
You keep saying I'm the one that's egotistical, but all I've been asking you to do for a while now was to provide some dam evidence or some shit to the statements you tryin to push as facts, but you ain't doing that.
Aren't you the egoistical one? just expecting people to believe what you said because you said it, and when someone doesn't and calls you out on it, you call them arrogant and egoistical lol alright then.

"Those who are deluded I call them deluded, I wouldn't call one like that if he wasn't like that."
"Speaking your mind is being disrespectful to loyal SS by calling them deluded instead of having a sane debate with them. This is not a sane debate, this is just an ego driven debate."
like i said, i called you deluded because you are, lol, even contradicted what Maxine said, smh.
i don't care if it's disrespectful or not, personally that's just your opinion.
This is a sane debate, unless you're trying to say that you're insane?
It's not really ego driven, if anything you're the one with the ego, trying to push a statement and still noting to back it up, you wanna keep this going on? just spend the hour digging it up so we can continue the debate, after all you've got the time here to keep replying to me.

"Fuck sake dude, doing a google research is so difficult for you? Indian is not a race, it's a nationality, and as a nationality there's different races there. Don't bother me with this question anymore, can you type "black indian", "white indian", "asian indian"?"
Yes indian is a race, like do you not know the definition of race either?
Race - A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society.

Like have you never seen indians before, people can tell an indian by looking at one dude.

"Not relevant to the drama you started."
It is, and i didn't start drama, i questioned you hoping you'd back up your statement, the drama is all in your head.
Not my fault you can't see the relevance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"There's a also black italians, does that there is more than genetics?"
black-italians, you mean blacks that came to Italy or race mixed Italian/blacks,
Either way you pretty much answered your own question.

"It's you who's actually promoting race mixing by saying there's more than just genetics."
I am not lol, and i just explained as to why i said it's more than just genetics to bad that explanation i gave, you said was 'not relevant', lol.

"I'm not surprised since I believe your race problems come from internal conflict since you are yourself mixed."
I think this is you tbh, i don't have any racial insecurities, but i think you do, with the way you push those statements, and say I'm promoting race mixing, lol.

"Still not relevant."
i literally started that with "And personally", it was not meant to be relevant, unless taken as such.
I just spoke my mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back