Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about the runes.

Ryan666RR

Hello, everyone! I've been reading much topics about the runes. Runes could be used for specific goals... Which runes could i use for opening the chackras, black magic, healing, etc.?

The chakras each have a rune that corresponds with them. They are all listed at the bottom here under each chakra. You can visualize the rune too and be creative with this when meditating on the chakra.
Base: Saul
Sacral: Dagur
Solar: Raidho
Heart Gego
Throat Kaun
6th Thor
Crown Ingwaz
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html this page also has more info on Chakras.

Black Magick it would depend on your purpose. A secret is any rune can also be reversed when visualized drawn. Even algiz was used as a death rune by the enemy in the peace symbol. You can use the normal runes Hagal Thor Isa etc or be creative. I do not know about vibrating the rune names in reverse heard of it but never tried it so I dont know what that does. Just reversing the drawing or visualizing seems to work.

Healing kind of depends on the ailment and what energy you think corrosponds best with it. Perth feels like it could be used as healing rune kind of lbut it doesnt say that for example. Wunjo or Sol are a good start.

Hope this helps.

Well, I don't know if you can use runes to Open chakras, but you can empower chakras with runes, like Sowilo. You can use Thurisaz to unblock chakras and for healing. Thurisaz can also be used in black magic to destroy someone in a violent way. The Hagal rune is mostly used for black magic, so if your planning on doing some black magic, be careful. Hagal and Thurisaz is very powerful and it takes total focus and concentration and strong willpower to use these runes in any black magic working.

Check this out ,
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file

And also the runic kaballah page inside the document

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back