Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Account got hijacked

Larissa_666

For everyone, disregard every post from Larissa666. It got hacked or something, someone is writing from it, and that is not me.

I am still trying to figure out how it happened.

I am wondering if this is true or not. Do you have access to the e-mail with which you registered this account? If so just use the retrieval module.

Ok, may I use this one:

dian***********

?

I think this is the best email that one can currently use.

If I understood correctly, you will now tie this email to my old account, and I will be able to change password using this new email?

Yeah I saw a post from Larissa666 and I thought „wow, usually her english is perfect“ - so that’s not you then.

But why would someone hack an account? It’s not like you gain anything from it

Look in here https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19100
Your old account and directly under it a new account Yoana666 with only 3 posts. Same new picture, very similar name, talks in the same way on both accounts, and writes both comments at almost the same time. Looks like could be the same person that took your account.

You might want to update your anti-malware (virus, spyware) software and run full, deep scans; and you should also make sure any service, such as proxy or VPN, you use is reputable and secure...and you should also use a strong password (or passphrase) which is not the same as any other, which uses uppercase & lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.

Although, as NinRick asked - what's the point of breaking in to it? :roll:

Larissa_666 said:
For everyone, disregard every post from Larissa666. It got hacked or something, someone is writing from it, and that is not me.

Yea, this doesn't look SUSPICIOUS AT ALL
g4E2vMj.png

the linguistics are nearly identical, and the account was made recently.
perhaps the moderates can look at the IP and find out.

Larissa_666 said:
sis you sure didn't leave your account/email logged onto an internet cafe or something,
based on the linguistics of this person i doubt they could hi-jack shit lol.

i'm going to assume you lost your email?
because if you didn't during the login screen you just say you forgot your password and get a email sent to your email address to make a new one.

Larissa_666 said:
Ok, may I use this one:

dian***********

?

I think this is the best email that one can currently use.

If I understood correctly, you will now tie this email to my old account, and I will be able to change password using this new email?

Your account has been reset, use the password restoration module on the mail provided.

I have to apologize actually if i can message you somehow im so sorry actually when i first loggen in thise site it gave me this account and im very serious about it im so sorry and i apologize that was mistake i tought im writing from my account??? I really dont know how it happened and yah delete my messages

Rook said:
Larissa_666 said:

Yea, this doesn't look SUSPICIOUS AT ALL
g4E2vMj.png

the linguistics are nearly identical, and the account was made recently.
perhaps the moderates can look at the IP and find out.

Larissa_666 said:
sis you sure didn't leave your account/email logged onto an internet cafe or something,
based on the linguistics of this person i doubt they could hi-jack shit lol.

i'm going to assume you lost your email?
because if you didn't during the login screen you just say you forgot your password and get a email sent to your email address to make a new one.

Whatever email I tried to choose for resetting password, it refused to accept.

I only browse this forum from my phone or home computer. I haven't visited internet caffe in years. And I didn't use other people's device to browse the forum. Only my own: phone and computer.

Please understand that I am baffled as much as all of you. Could this just be a glitch, or something? I dunno... But what ind of glitch would let someone use other people's account?

Yoana666 said:
I have to apologize actually if i can message you somehow im so sorry actually when i first loggen in thise site it gave me this account and im very serious about it im so sorry and i apologize that was mistake i tought im writing from my account??? I really dont know how it happened and yah delete my messages

I think you somehow overlapped the accounts OR since a mail from a registration that was mass hacked was used, this caused a problem.

People should avoid registering with their main e-mails here that are assigned to numerous devices.

There is also a chance your IP overlapped but these chances are one in a hundred million.

Yoana666 said:
I'm inclined to believe your statement is true, you don't seem like the kind of person to hack someone's account and even when you were using the account you never really did anything malicious, then again, only the moderators would know if you did anything malicious as they would not have approved it.

Larissa666 said:
Please understand that I am baffled as much as all of you. Could this just be a glitch, or something? I dunno... But what ind of glitch would let someone use other people's account?
If what HPHCobra said about overlapping IP is true, then it could be so, if you use a VPN like tor for example it could happen but still very rare.
most routers also use dynamic IP addresses, which can change over time.
but even if that were to happen your account would also have to be set at 'remember me', i assume.

Btw i'm curious, were you ever paranoid/worried that your account may get hi-jacked?
as you know energy goes to where the mind is, and the more energy one has at their disposal the easier it is for these things to manifest.
It also happened during passover, a time when the enemy is known to cause all sorts of attacks like paranoia.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yoana666 said:

I think you somehow overlapped the accounts OR since a mail from a registration that was mass hacked was used, this caused a problem.

People should avoid registering with their main e-mails here that are assigned to numerous devices.

There is also a chance your IP overlapped but these chances are one in a hundred million.

.. I felt bad wew

When this forum was less than a year old, one time there was a glitch when I went to make a comment where it took me to the page where the moderators see all the pending comments and can approve or disapprove them. So I just approved only my own comment and ignored the rest and it never happened again.

Kronus said:
Yoana666 said:
I'm inclined to believe your statement is true, you don't seem like the kind of person to hack someone's account and even when you were using the account you never really did anything malicious, then again, only the moderators would know if you did anything malicious as they would not have approved it.

Larissa666 said:
If what HPHCobra said about overlapping IP is true, then it could be so, if you use a VPN like tor for example it could happen but still very rare.
most routers also use dynamic IP addresses, which can change over time.
but even if that were to happen your account would also have to be set at 'remember me', i assume.

Btw i'm curious, were you ever paranoid/worried that your account may get hi-jacked?
as you know energy goes to where the mind is, and the more energy one has at their disposal the easier it is for these things to manifest.
It also happened during passover, a time when the enemy is known to cause all sorts of attacks like paranoia.

Uhm about that actually i use iphone and it automatically somehow remebered password of Larissa666 account? When i tought it was my account it already had a password?
I mean i was confused all day yesterday.
I was reading posts and i didnt even as i said notice that i was on her acc Larissa666 as mine
As one more time im sorry this happened
~
Bad english anyway...

Yoana666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yoana666 said:

.. I felt bad wew

Wow, what a twist.

Let’s say I believe you. One thing that makes me wonder is that we both are from same location. Your profile info says that its common.

Which makes IP overlap possible, but I never knew that could happen. I never heard about it before.

And yes, I am using the “Remember me” function.

Yes, I can see that your IP's probably overlapped.

Also, this raises many more questions. I have heard of this happening before with overlapping IP's. The other member also has an an iPhone. If you also both had iCloud, and possibly same device, this could have caused a strange glitch.

Generally the "remember me" works however with a cookie. I won't say more on this as this may be a glitch. Hacking accounts with said cookies CAN happen, especially if you happen to fall on the same IP and some other factors.

That is unless this was deliberate hack in which case it's a done deal anyway.

Larissa_666 said:

Do you have two accounts Larissa_666 and Larissa666?

Catalincata94 said:
Larissa_666 said:

I’ve thought my old account was lost forever so I made a new one. However, thankfully, Commander Cobra helped me regain my account.

I am using Larissa666, now, same as before. ^_^

Larissa666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Larissa_666 said:

I’ve thought my old account was lost forever so I made a new one. However, thankfully, Commander Cobra helped me regain my account.

The other account if you want it deleted then feel free to request it. The Larissa_666 one.

Another thing to add to all this, is what would Yoana even have gained from "hacking" Larissa's account?

Considering she only used it to comment some small things with helpful intent, I don't see what would have been her 'gain' from this all if it had really been done on purpose.

It seems like this is already resolved now anyways, as HC has confirmed that their IP's did indeed overlap, but I felt the need to post this anyways just in case anyone still has suspicions. Yoana seems like a nice person to me so imo it'd be a shame if she was chased off because of a weird incident that she probably didn't even have any control over.

Shael said:
Another thing to add to all this, is what would Yoana even have gained from "hacking" Larissa's account?

Considering she only used it to comment some small things with helpful intent, I don't see what would have been her 'gain' from this all if it had really been done on purpose.

It seems like this is already resolved now anyways, as HC has confirmed that their IP's did indeed overlap, but I felt the need to post this anyways just in case anyone still has suspicions. Yoana seems like a nice person to me so imo it'd be a shame if she was chased off because of a weird incident that she probably didn't even have any control over.

I am also convinced this was some cookie/IP overlap and fuckery, which can happen if one has also the same device. However the chances are one in a hundred million. There was nothing suspicious/evil intended or posted anyway there. So Yoana is fine.

Larissa666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Larissa_666 said:

Ok sis ;) i was just a little suspicious about you yeah some things like this is happening like once in 100 millions

Yoana666 said:
Thanks for believing me ^^ i hope this doesnt happen to someone else again
Since you are new, read this topic https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534 It will probably answer most of your questions :p

Bug of the jiwllennium

by that time, there was a risk on the screen when zooming, I do not know if it was from vpn, cell, forum, (¿attack?) or decides not logar in anything ...

Famous now yoana666…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back