Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am taking antidepressant?

Eihwaz

My psychiatrist gave me lexapro, and my family is making sure I take it every day. Can it affect my spiritual development negatively?

Yes it's an antidepressant. Yes it will be very detrimental to your spiritual evolution, you should stop taking it, if you took it for a long time then always take less so that your body can adapt to the changes. Your parents can't force you to take it.

Will it affect your spiritual development negatively? Absolutely it will. There's a reason they are handed out like candy. Keep the goyim zombified.

If you just explained to your parents that you do not in anyway feel depressed without this, maybe they would listen, or are they just mentally stuck?

Consider talking to them about it, and that you feel like you don't need meditation. If you show maturity maybe they will change their mind.

Pramantha said:
My psychiatrist gave me lexapro, and my family is making sure I take it every day. Can it affect my spiritual development negatively?

Other than the spiritual side , it have the ability to really wreck you brain and life...

I heard some people end in mental asylum years after a simple treatment for fatigue problem ( a medicament create another problem , who is cured with another medicament and so on .... ) and others finished with lower IQ literally ...

these psychiatrists seems to not have control about what they do... and how these drugs can affect you emotionally and mentally.

also these psychiatrist if they want they can make you take other medicament by force if needed if they judge so ... if for example you react badly with this treatment ...

also others seems to do well but there are danger here.

I dont want to scare you , but do not use this if you can.

Show them research proving that yoga and daily exercise is far more beneficial in curing depression, and that the chemicals in anti-depressant medication is proven to increase suicidal tendencies and other negative effects. There are countless articles online, you can easily find them. And then take daily walks and so on, they will see the benefits.

Use Wunjo as well, it heals depression, or Sananda mantra (Sanskrit for joy, I've heard of other SS having success with it).

I think there is something and im not sure but you know the water that we drink it also has some hemicals that for some reason is stopping some people to open their third eye.

Also you can explain to parents nothing but talking or starting to feel more happy or smth like that i mean if its gonna be fake then let it be.
I hope i helped.

It's good to find out what are the causes of your depresion or anxiety if you have.
I had severe anxiety problems during my medication on schizophrenia so the psychiatrist change my anti-depressants to something better, i got rid of the anxiety as long as i was on those anti-depressants, but the anti-depressants don't fix the cause so it was fine un till i found out that anti-depressants aren't really so good there are side effects that aren't fun to have like making you less immune to viruses, hair loss, sexual problems. The side effects varies fom one medication to another. I for example i still have a side fect that didn't got away as they sad it will seeing unclear / double image. And I'm of off that medication for like 1 year.
So i've researched what could be the cause of the anxiety and found out some that could be in my case. One was the medications (some have this side effect) two, wifi signals (but this depends on the person, some are more sensible to wifi signals, emf's)
And other thing was traumas that i had i the past but for that i didn't do anything yet.
So after i made the research i decide to get of the medication and turned the wifi off and see if it works and everithing was fine for like 2 months (but before coudnt stay more that a week widouth meds) then i had alittle anxiety but i think it was also because i skipped the meditations or didn't do them for a long time so when i had the anxiety right after i skipped the meditations i decided to do the meditations because i listened to thought that if i do the meditations the anxiety will disapear so i did the meditations and wow it was gone sience then i meditated daily.

The Gods guided me to articles websites that showed be that those anti-depressants and psihothic drugs aren't so good as they say they are.
But just so you know and if you decide at one point to get of those medications is necessary to take them off gradually. Because some can have nasty side effects if suddenly stopped.

Don't take those pills they are all poison! Don't take them! Years ago I was prescibed for Prozac but I only took them for about a month. They work by blocking the melatonin receptors in the brain, but it's supposed to release slowly so it's not too much. When I would take them at night like I was "supposed to" it would all release at once and all the melatonin receptors in my brain would be 100% blocked for the entire night. But melatonin is also the chemical that makes you go to sleep, so it was completely physically impossible for me to sleep. There were several nights where I just layed there all night extremely tired and desperately wanting to go to sleep, but the receptors were 100% blocked so it was totally impossible. So after one of these nights I through them all out and refused to ever take them again.

So at first I just switched to smoking weed. It felt like it actually helped me feel much happier, which the antidepressants never did they never felt good in any way. And it felt like a much healthier alternative. But then I switched from weed to doing all the Joy of Satan RTRs and Meditations, and these felt so much better than the weed ever did. I learned that it's my own mind that has all the power to control and decide whatever I want and any kind of chemical is just a dumb distraction that doesn't really help anything. There's no substitute for spiritual improvement and nothing that feels better. You can't cover up a problem with drugs or the whole time the actual problem would just be getting so much worse by ignoring it. Weed doesn't make you any better in any way it's just a distraction. The best feeling is actually making yourself better and directly fixing all your problems.

For a while I had the idea that weed isn't a good thing but isn't horribly bad either and it wouldn't be a problem to smoke a very small amount on rare occasions. But every time in the last few years that I tried it again it was just the most disgusting feeling. I could feel the weed chemicals sticking to every single nerve and energy path in my whole body. That's all weed does, it sticks to your energy paths to give you a fake "spiritual" kind of feeling but you aren't really feeling any energy, you are only feeling the chemicals sticking to your energy sensors and paths. So it only blocks and closes energy paths while giving the fake feeling like they might be more active. Weed is so disgusting do that either.

The only thing you have to do is the Meditations and RTRs and focus on the words that you think. Don't think anything bad because bad thoughts can easily make a feedback loop that makes itself stronger until it's depression. So you have to control your own mind first because it's your mind that creates your life. Only think good things, and anything bad fix it if it's a problem. But my best advice is if it's a bad feeling coming from someone else or about something that has nothing to do with you just don't care about it if it isn't your problem ot you can't fix it. There's no reason to worry about things that don't matter anyway.

They know I don't want to take it, i just went to the psychiatrist because they insisted too much. I tried to tell my mother that psychiatry is a fraud to sell drugs, didn't change anything. I am damned.
Thanks for the replies brothers and sisters.

Pramantha said:
They know I don't want to take it, i just went to the psychiatrist because they insisted too much. I tried to tell my mother that psychiatry is a fraud to sell drugs, didn't change anything. I am damned.
Do they watch you swallow it? Or can you just throw away 2 pills every day so it looks like you're taking them? But if you do this hide them well so they don't find them in the garbage.

Consider taking probiotics.

there is a link gut-brain and maybe your diet is problematic, maybe somehow with antibiotics or other treatments or lack of proper food you messed up your gut flora

I once ate a burger, after that, I wanted to kill myself. I said to myself NEVER AGAIN

80-90% of the serotonin is produced in the gut with the help of the bacteria

as you know sports it's helping a lot your mental and emotional health, consider doing daily jogging - endorphins, etc

Also, work on your abdomen, do daily exercise

work on your solar plexus with runes empower it

Pramantha said:
You are not damned. If you can't do anything about this then help is on the way as Maxine posted a topic that who are in desperate need of help, help is on the way https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18015
You can pray to Satan or ask Satan or the Gods for help

Pramantha said:
I had many times when i asked Satan for help and Satan helped me. I'm sure he will help you too bro.

Pramantha said:

If i was you , i would try to negotiate with them , and showing them studies about Yoga being effective against depression and more efective than drugs on the long-terme ; and asking to try alternative way like yoga before using drugs like " promess them that if didn't work you use dugs " it would create a good argument for you doing Yoga in front of them too :) .

like this one :

The Efficacy of Yoga as a Form of Treatment for Depression:
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318774.php

Yoga for anxiety and depression
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/yoga-for-anxiety-and-depression

New Studies Support Yoga's Potential Role In Treating Depression
https://www.forbes.com/sites/aliceg...-yogas-potential-role-in-treating-depression/

They are numerous, you can show them a lot.

on the spiritual side , i would bind them and the pyschiatrist , and do more void meditation to show the less possible emotional reaction. And do some blue light meditation and/or meditation on satan when you get emotional.

Also , things can get against us but we are not victims, we have real spiritual knowledge here from the gods let's use them. :)

Pramantha said:
Follow what Lydia said and do a yoga routine,you can also use satanama everyday,it will help.
These pills causes problems some people have even experienced loosing their emotions with it.so do this naturally,your parents wouldn't force you by the time there is no need for it

Yoana666 said:
I think there is something and im not sure but you know the water that we drink it also has some hemicals that for some reason is stopping some people to open their third eye.
What you're talking about is the calcification of the pineal gland, and it is indeed real and makes it harder to open the 3rd eye. This is caused by fluoride, which has been artificially injected into the water supplies almost everywhere. Very high concentrations of fluoride are also in nearly every "normal" toothpaste. It's very much necessary to switch over to a fluoride-free toothpaste (you can get these online like on Amazon), if you want to advance spiritually and avoid calcifying your pineal gland.

Also, I've noticed you just joined recently. Welcome :)

Shael said:
Yoana666 said:
What you're talking about is the calcification of the pineal gland, and it is indeed real and makes it harder to open the 3rd eye. This is caused by fluoride, which has been artificially injected into the water supplies almost everywhere. Very high concentrations of fluoride are also in nearly every "normal" toothpaste. It's very much necessary to switch over to a fluoride-free toothpaste (you can get these online like on Amazon), if you want to advance spiritually and avoid calcifying your pineal gland.

Exactly what i was talked but didnt explain thanks

Shael said:
Yoana666 said:

Yoana666 is suspicious to me https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19102

If You Yoana666 don't know exactly what the problem is about one subject then better don't talk about it. "not sure but the water that we drink it has something bad and it fucks the third eye" what will this give to people a sens of fear that the water that they drink will do bad to their third eye?

Not all waters are flouridated so it's stupid saing that the water that we drink has "chemicals".

Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:
Yoana666 said:

Yoana666 is suspicious to me https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19102

If You Yoana666 don't know exactly what the problem is about one subject then better don't talk about it. "not sure but the water that we drink it has something bad and it fucks the third eye" what will this give to people a sens of fear that the water that they drink will do bad to their third eye?

Not all waters are flouridated so it's stupid saing that the water that we drink has "chemicals".

I said some?

Catalincata94 said:
It most likely was really just an accident. I'm sensing nothing bad from her, but I could be wrong of course. And what she said really wasn't "wrong" either. It was just a rather general statement. If you check what she wrote exactly, you will see she said that she's not fully sure, so it wasnt like she said "Oh there are dangerous chemicals in the water everywhere! Don't you dare to drink water, stupid goy" or anything like that. As far as I can tell, she was just genuinely trying to help. So maybe go a little easy on her as she's new, too :)

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
It most likely was really just an accident. I'm sensing nothing bad from her, but I could be wrong of course. And what she said really wasn't "wrong" either. It was just a rather general statement. If you check what she wrote exactly, you will see she said that she's not fully sure, so it wasnt like she said "Oh there are dangerous chemicals in the water everywhere! Don't you dare to drink water, stupid goy" or anything like that. As far as I can tell, she was just genuinely trying to help. So maybe go a little easy on her as she's new, too :)
Yeah bro o.o Sorry Yoana666 and welcome sis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back