Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Break between RTRs

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Do we really have to take breaks between RTRs? And if yes, why?

When we were doing the old schedules with 4 RTRs, yes we had to take break between RTRs because they were meant for different things. Is there any point to take break between more Final RTRs since is the same RTR done more times?

Only when you feel the need to I guess. Just make sure to make the cleaning of the aura after each time you do the RTR, then you can do it again whenever you like :) Stay strong my brother!

You don't have to take them necessarily.
What I do is : I feel the energy of the rtr in my body for 1 min then I go back to doing another rtr.

It's been discussed long ago in the old ProPHP forum. Some stated give a break of anywhere between a minute to 15-20.

It got to the point HP Cobra had to chime in and though he stated yes you COULD take a break. It's not really imperative you can just spam out RTR after RTR back when we were doing a few RTRs per session unlike current only final RTR.

In reality it doesn't matter especially the cohesiveness of Final. I mean even if the energies mix and match it's the same anti-alephbetic property. Back then the prior RTRs it was more of a individuality of each RTR despite similarities like 42 nog affirmation and 72 nog affirmation.

Either way just shoot one after the 'nother till your hearts content.

Its up-to the individual doing them. I, myself prefer taking a break between them to let the energies settle.

Gear88 said:

Aquarius said:
... /quote]

EasternFireLion666 said:

Zygisrko said:

Got it guys, thank you. I prefer not to take any break as it will make it longer. Also if you feel a lot of energy after you finish a RTR I think is better to straight start another one as the energy might waste during the break.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back