Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bangladesh

Gremory666

In our country, the unemployed is increasing day by day. Maximum young ages boy are unemployed. I noticed that the maximum Muslim old ages man Who are powerful in our country is doing corruption and doing fuck. They don't give job unless the young boys give them more money. I am not telling about any stupid but the stupid event is happening. But our government is very good and honest. But some ministry who under working of government are not good.The poor boy who have certificates and degrees don't get job.The rich student who don't have good result, get job easily giving money to company boss. Can the Reverse Torah Ritual stop these corruption? The unemployed lover boys,who have certificates and degrees but don't get job, are loosing their lover girl and she marries the Muslim medium or old ages man Who have more money.

The RTRs will solve all the problems created by jews, but this in time. It depends on us and on how quicker we manage to bring more and more people in SS so more and more people will do RTRs, which will bring our victory quicker.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back