Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upcoming free the soul...

Gearshift

I skipped a few days of Munka workings within the January 6th Moon in Aquarius (Freeing the soul). Using this experimental format 63 vibrations or 9 per centerline chakra. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13045

Basically I potentially messed up once on a Saturday a few weeks ago and yet again another Saturday this time I knew so I stopped. I'm waiting to start over on April 27th.

1. Despite being also a Spanish speaker and using enyay and vibrating it. I'd still like to hear how Munyaka(Munka) is properly vibrated. I learned to enyay vibrate then translate over to the Y smoothly. Besides the incorrect Aldric Strickland vibration. Has anyone in here tried making an appropriate audio vibration?

2. My affirmation was for negative and harmful karma.(In the most happiest(I'm changing it to the grammatical correct most happy), beneficial, and best way for me my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and eternally free from any and all negative and harmful karma.) Now it's not bad or anything it's nice to eliminate negative and harmful karma. But I plan on focusing on love life. And I'm wondering....

Is the affirmation from JoS freeing the soul page too long?

("I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now.")

I feel like modifying it and adding to it unless of course the karma is liberated and not coming back, so no need for eternal.

("I am totally, completely, and eternally free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into my past lives."I am now totally, completely and eternally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now".)

Is that better or is the length of the affirmation inappropriate?

3. Also I notice besides stating the freedom of having a happy and fulfilling. There are no positive clauses like I use "most happy, beneficial, and best way for me". So are the affirmation for hampered love life positive in nature without positive clauses?

4. There is a double now an action word that according to the thread(Money working) I posted in Shael responded to me it is not needed in most cases. Is this a case of wanting results at this moment and if so should the double now be kept? I am now... and present life right now. Too much? or just fine?

Gear88 said:
Basically I potentially messed up once on a Saturday a few weeks ago and yet again another Saturday this time I knew so I stopped. I'm waiting to start over on April 27th.
Apologies. It seems I am a bit late with my response.

Gear88 said:
1. Despite being also a Spanish speaker and using enyay and vibrating it. I'd still like to hear how Munyaka(Munka) is properly vibrated. I learned to enyay vibrate then translate over to the Y smoothly. Besides the incorrect Aldric Strickland vibration. Has anyone in here tried making an appropriate audio vibration?
Not a big fan of Munka personally, but the way of vibrating that you have described sounds appropriate to me. I do not know of any member-created audio files on it, and for privacy reasons I cannot record one for you either, unfortunately.

Gear88 said:
2. Is the affirmation from JoS freeing the soul page too long?
(...)
I feel like modifying it and adding to it unless of course the karma is liberated and not coming back, so no need for eternal.

("I am totally, completely, and eternally free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into my past lives."I am now totally, completely and eternally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now".)

Is that better or is the length of the affirmation inappropriate?
I like your version. It sounds nice :)

Gear88 said:
3. Also I notice besides stating the freedom of having a happy and fulfilling. There are no positive clauses like I use "most happy, beneficial, and best way for me". So are the affirmation for hampered love life positive in nature without positive clauses?
I would say so, yes.

Gear88 said:
4. There is a double now an action word that according to the thread(Money working) I posted in Shael responded to me it is not needed in most cases. Is this a case of wanting results at this moment and if so should the double now be kept? I am now... and present life right now. Too much? or just fine?
I think it is just fine. The second "now" is of a similar sense as saying "...that I desire currently". So it's more of a link to the present tense, rather than an action word.

Thanks Shael but I started it been doing it since the 27th, 63 vibrations 9 into each chakra and using the JoS version on the site.

I know it's a long affirmation and long affirmations are usually not liked very much but if it works then all be it. I'm gonna do it till about July 25th which is 90 days and see if I go further.

Thanks though your a bit late :D

Gear88 said:
Thanks Shael but I started it been doing it since the 27th, 63 vibrations 9 into each chakra and using the JoS version on the site.

I know it's a long affirmation and long affirmations are usually not liked very much but if it works then all be it. I'm gonna do it till about July 25th which is 90 days and see if I go further.

Thanks though your a bit late :D
Yeah I figured it'd be too late now :lol:
Unfortunately I didn't check this beforehand when you first linked it to me so I missed the fact that it was regarding the 27th April.

Just wanted to reply for the sake of spreading knowledge, even if it's too late for your specific case :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back