Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Antichrist

If you've read prior sermons posted. Hitler rused (((goodstein and company))) and escaped off world. He and Eva Braun were assisted by the Gods directly in mental, physical, and spiritual development to their present Magnum Opus completion. BTW that doesn't mean an end to their evolution. The magnum opus completes the primary alchemical(Gold Chakras/Golden Octave), immortalization and free energy circuitry(Infinite stacking and running of energies). So there is still an infinite amount more of work to be done. Just simply they were taken real high in development compared to most spiritual people. Hence why one of the few Humans to complete the Magnum Opus.

So it's now Lord Hitler as remember Hitler had in the past been stated to have the Spear of Destiny(Kundalini risen). Still even with the Kundalini he made mistakes it's not like Kundalinin I know all, there is still a lot of work to be done even now with his level of development he is still learning and evolving.

He was in his prior incarnation the Pharaoh Ramses the second(Ramses 2). A very important Pharaoh and important historical figure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back