Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I evoke azazel a couple hours ago.

Kataklyzm666

I evoked lord azazel a couple of hours ago and suddenly I waa hit with this very strong aura or energy. I told him I would like a sign he was here a couple of hours ago when I was evoking him. And I said I would make a contract with him once I saw said sign. I already kind of felt his energy during the ritual but I have anxiety so I wasnt sure if I was being paranoid I told azazel I just wanted a proof this time and suddenly I felt this very powerful energy. I had pain in my chest a little bit it still feels kind of tight but it's a very strong aura. I'm kind of scared but I want to tough it out this time. What should I do?

Have you done the dedication? https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Because anybody who hasn't done the dedication can be tricked by enemy imposters.

Kataklyzm666 said:

I highly doubt you evoked one of the crowned princes of hell. Any entity with a powerful aura will give you that feeling of a 'strong' presence but the gods would never do anything to cause any pain to a potential SS unless you somehow deeply offended them which I doubt you did as they can be rather forgiving for first-time mistakes.

We also don't make 'contracts' with the gods, this is a ridiculous fantasy created by the enemy. Offering a 'contract' doesn't mean anything, that'd be like if you scribbled your name on a piece of paper with pencil and then just handed it to some random stranger... I mean what are they supposed to do with that? If you are looking to dedicate yourself to Satan's cause then that is different, and this dedication is a ritual, not a ghoulish 'contract'. The gods are beings like us albeit obviously far more powerful and ancient, but they do not demand blind worship or groveling. Sure they're very powerful but they don't desire to be treated like they own every square inch of the universe, but respect them you must.

Here is information on how to dedicate to Satan.

I would say let it aside for one week because everybody is busy now with destroying the jewish Passover. Maybe the Gods are as implied in this as we are. If is not an emergency, put it aside and concentrate for now on the RTRs.

BTW I never seen you around, are you dedicated?

Kataklyzm666 said:
I evoked lord azazel a couple of hours ago and suddenly I waa hit with this very strong aura or energy. I told him I would like a sign he was here a couple of hours ago when I was evoking him. And I said I would make a contract with him once I saw said sign. I already kind of felt his energy during the ritual but I have anxiety so I wasnt sure if I was being paranoid I told azazel I just wanted a proof this time and suddenly I felt this very powerful energy. I had pain in my chest a little bit it still feels kind of tight but it's a very strong aura. I'm kind of scared but I want to tough it out this time. What should I do?
And why did you evoked him..?

Just be careful cause enemy ets show up a lot instead of our gods. Especially if your physic senses aren’t open enough. They can deceive you very easily. Summoning a god without your senses open enough is too dangerous in most instances imo. Especially in these times with such a desperate enemy. Just be cautious or whatever you need help with perhaps ask advice on these groups. Many aside from gods can help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back