Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unaspected Planet

darkmonkey666

I have done a lot of searching on this and I want to know your Satanic opinion on this cause none of the other stuff I read on it fits my personal experience on other websites. My unaspected planet is Venus.

I was wondering also does this make it feel uncomfortable interacting with others that have a strong emphasis on this planet. I noticed when I am around people that have a strong venus emphasis no matter what sign or especially strong Libra emphasis (often they act or come across similar) i end up feeling very uncomfortable and feel like there is something I "dont like" about the person. I know this cause often I look at birth charts of people I have known and meet. I have nothing against them as people it just makes me feel uncomfortable I am wondering why.

Thanks also what does this mean so far as venus ruled things in my life so far as love money etc

Could the venus square help. I never did a spiritual venus square cause I thought this couldnt be fixed.

Much thanks.

darkmonkey666 said:
I have done a lot of searching on this and I want to know your Satanic opinion on this cause none of the other stuff I read on it fits my personal experience on other websites. My unaspected planet is Venus.

I was wondering also does this make it feel uncomfortable interacting with others that have a strong emphasis on this planet. I noticed when I am around people that have a strong venus emphasis no matter what sign or especially strong Libra emphasis (often they act or come across similar) i end up feeling very uncomfortable and feel like there is something I "dont like" about the person. I know this cause often I look at birth charts of people I have known and meet. I have nothing against them as people it just makes me feel uncomfortable I am wondering why.

Thanks also what does this mean so far as venus ruled things in my life so far as love money etc

Could the venus square help. I never did a spiritual venus square cause I thought this couldnt be fixed.

Much thanks.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20449

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back