Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jewish Pulsa Denura Curse

Braun666

As it is known the jew practices the kabbalah. With a little digging a lot can be found but it is under the radar most of the times. Even the below is a small exposee which is readily available and easy to search up. Behind the scenes there's a lot more happening for sure.

Some time ago I believe it was HP. Hoodedcobra666 posted a sermon which included this video that showed rabbis cursing Ariel sharon a former Jewish Prime minister. What resulted from this curse was a slow and painful death. This video was revealing in many ways and show first hand proof of what they do. It's literally what normally goes on behind the scenes, in a video. This should uncuck any xtian, sympathizer of kikes, or those not practicing the Final RTR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZbvWCQbimc&t=2s

Another curse was placed on the head Yitzhak Rabin another former prime minister of pissrael, where he suffered the same fate. You can actually read about it on wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsa_diNura

I did a little digging some more and found yet another jew who was also cursed and died following this curse as well. Barry Chamish, who promoted the "conspiracies" surrounding Yitzhak's assassination. The blogpost in the link below was posted two days following his death. Why I'm posting it, is because he was found in his appartment 5 days after his death. So whoever posted this knew of the success of the curse beforehand and must have undoubtedly been a participant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er1J5gKPZNo

http://thepurifyingflame.blogspot.com/2016/08/on-death-of-barry-chamish.html

Barry-wiki.jpg

Blog-pic.jpg

I'm including screenshots from a jewtube video where a lady exposes and talks about his fate. The curse has the effect of reducing ones mind, affecting the intellect, which reduces the opposition to the jew greatly, and eventually leads to their death. There's a comment in this video which was sticking. A lady openly admitting to her participation of the curse. It's in the second picture below.

JTube-Video-PIC.jpg

JTube-Exposed-Pic.jpg

NOTICE WHAT SHE SAID. The Mighty Pagan Gods "TURNED" to demons by xtianity. As to what she meant in her entire comment I'm sure there's a deeper meaning if one can read between the lines. I would have to do more research and studying.

Note that this is open for debate as this was literally compiled in just under an hour of a little digging on jewtube and the web. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide on this chamish character. He's of course a jew so that definitely makes his "exposing" his own kind really questionable to some degrees. As for the rest it's certainly real(this jew pulsa denura curse) and should open anyones eyes furthermore as to the realities of the jewish problem and all that has been stated thus far by the JoS. On to do more RTR's... :cool: :cool: :cool:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Chamish, openly admitted in public lectures that Stalin was Jewish. He put misinfo into his works as a Jew. But that admission is dangerous to the Jews.

Braun666 said:
NOTICE WHAT SHE SAID. The Mighty Pagan Gods "TURNED" to demons by xtianity. As to what she meant in her entire comment I'm sure there's a deeper meaning if one can read between the lines. I would have to do more research and studying.

My understanding is at the time of the exodus from India and pushing into the Middle East they did the same thing. They dressed, acted, decorum, and promoted Paganism to infiltrate. Remember if you read the sermon(Mageson think?) of the past it was mentioned the Spiritually advanced people were looking at Jews like WTF kind of soul does this person or thing have. So they learned Religion, Politics, and Shekels are the way to conquer Gentiles.

Now they dressed themselves up pagan and used that as a means to break the system down from the inside. So these Demons(Gods) she mentions:

1. Andras(Why oh why do they mention him(Andras has a reputation for killing mages and their assistants. He is said to be very dangerous)
2. Bael(Beelzebub? Baal/Bael it's too generic to make out), but if Enlil (...is both a God of war and God of peace; a destroyer and protector, defender, restorer, upbuilder; inimical, hostile and most gracious.)
3. and Glasya-Labolas(Like the Andras thing this Demon is a particular badass you don't want to mess with)(..can cause murder and death. He can make one invisible and can incite bloodshed.)

Eh...I think these kikes smoked some of the goyim spiritual crack or their shit got laced because we are talking about 3 very bad ass Gods. Seemingly they state we are mortals we use Gods as toys cause (((muh superiority))) like Gautama placed above the Gods in the Far East. Your a mere mortal stop being a dip stick. Like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson states "Shut your mouth and know your role".

Are on our side so why would these guys think they control them or something. Much like the whole warding against Demons(power of christ compels you bullshit) or somehow God giving permission for Satan or a Demon to do something. Makes no sense. Or reading the bible as a prophylactic to prevent Satan of corrupting you.

In fact Adriana Batya's comment is very revealing it shows just how steeped into the occult and demonology are the Jews. The fact she states such odd things is reasonable to assume it's just enemy thoughtforms or hives of enemies kinda hijacking that God. Also the whole "our magic manifested' and "our hexes(6/six)", I mean we here on the JoS assume this isn't a joke and very real credible threat both to us and their own if they gotta take out their own it shows how they throw anyone and anything under the bus, goyim/goylim or kike, as long as the (((tribe))) survives.

"TURNED" it's easier just to say jewish tricknology.

Braun666 said:
Yitzhak Rabin

Here is some help with this understanding and your research.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13122

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=871&p=4984

Mageson666 said:
"Specific rituals and incantations. Timing and astrological influences can also increase or mitigate the power of a curse. The practice of cursing is still with us. In a much publicized event during the 1994 Israeli elections, a Cabbalist put a pulse demnure (lashes of fire) curse on candidate Yitzchak Rabin because he supported territorial compromise with the Palestinians."

Gear88 said:
I mean we here on the JoS assume this isn't a joke and very real credible threat both to us and their own if they gotta take out their own it shows how they throw anyone and anything under the bus, goyim/goylim or kike, as long as the (((tribe))) survives.

A most valid statement, since their nuclear program is literally called the "Samson Option". This race is literally a physically manifested alien program at the dna and soul level, here to destroy by any means possible.

With the Final RTR, I do sense and feel the truth coming out more and more. This will undoubtedly peak and what the mighty God Amdusias stated back in 2003 will come to reality.

"Just as the enemy has people who cannot see us, we cannot see them. However, they will manifest blatantly as we get closer to the climax of our cause."

It obviously wouldn't be true Demons that she was talking about. Certainly programmed greys, angels, enemy thoughtforms etc. Her mentioning our Gods is certainly coming from corrupted information readily available to the public(in occult and wiccan bookstores, online etc.) the ones that use binding and heinous ways to come into contact with them and "command" them. Who knows if she actually did 'try" and attempt to practice this corruption. Regardless, the price to pay is extreme and of catastrophic proportions.

Braun666 said:

Thank you for kindly sharing these sermons!

Braun666 said:
A most valid statement, since their nuclear program is literally called the "Samson Option". This race is literally a physically manifested alien program at the dna and soul level, here to destroy by any means possible.

If the Middle East revenge plan against Israel ever happens. While yes Moshe Dayan's Mad dog sampson option is a credible threat. According to Mageson as long as Iran/Syria/Palestinian closes the gap and engages in street-to-street Stalingrad(Volgograd) style combat they can't use their Jerichos nor Airforce Nukes against their populations. Why kill off your fellow (((tribe))) if they can count on Hashitforus to (((save))) them from ebil. I mean they might think if we survive the war we can infiltrate again.

It's possible that the situation is this time there might be the whole Kill'em all philosophy. No prisoners approach lets make sure this shoa is a real one and not another hoax. Especially considering how much Israel has pissed off over the decades and on top of that the increased anti-semitism of these Mid east powers.

[url said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18530[/url]"]The best chance in my opinion the Iranian, Syrian and Lebanese forces have with Israel. Is to strike them fast with everything they got including what they threatened before the nookclear planet in Israel. That will bathe Israel in its own fall out. If they just flatten the whole nation and military targets with their two thousand pound rockets and other conventional heavy missile's and artillery and then over run the borders and stay on top of Israel. The Jews are going to have a hard time using their nooks of all sizes on their own cities and towns full of their own people, fighting house to house. The war would probably be over in a few days. Israel's advantage is their air power and the nook's they have. But hundred of combat missions flown against Syria didn't do anything for them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back