Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The BS of DNA Testing

Bigot Boy

Website
www.liliths.top
I know this has been covered, but want to mention what happened. A girl, who was clearly very white, although had a bit of Mexican in her, showed me the results of a DNA test she took. It said she was not only 0.3% black (this is BS in itself), but also 0.3% Ashkenazi Jew... This should serve as a reminder not to trust any DNA tests, as Jews will simply throw in some BS percentages like this to mess with one's head. While making a pretty penny at the same time.

It's funny how many pro White activists who are clearly White, they make these tests and they always give them Ashkenazi Jewish.

Jew Enoch who is married to a Bnai Brith Jewess, and endless other blatant jews, have took these tests and they make them come out "Clear", while people who are normally White, they make part black, part asian, part Jew is a very frequent one.

The "samples" they take are regional. "Eastern French DNA" in 20 years will mean Kalergi French DNA and not White DNA.

Bigot Boy said:
I know this has been covered, but want to mention what happened. A girl, who was clearly very white, although had a bit of Mexican in her, showed me the results of a DNA test she took. It said she was not only 0.3% black (this is BS in itself), but also 0.3% Ashkenazi Jew... This should serve as a reminder not to trust any DNA tests, as Jews will simply throw in some BS percentages like this to mess with one's head. While making a pretty penny at the same time.

Did she use 23andme? Because 23andme takes DNA samples, and puts a little bit of Ashkenazi in the results to fuck with you.

If she's really adament about getting her DNA tested, use Ancestry. Ancestry as far as I know doesn't bullshit but overall they are not to be trusted.

Brdredr said:
Bigot Boy said:

Did she use 23andme? Because 23andme takes DNA samples, and puts a little bit of Ashkenazi in the results to fuck with you.

If she's really adament about getting her DNA tested, use Ancestry. Ancestry as far as I know doesn't bullshit but overall they are not to be trusted.
Yes I do believe it was 23andme, interesting.

This happened to a cousin of mine as well. He waited for the results before telling anyone he did it. Despite having no trace of smelly jew blood in our family history, his results came back showing .002% jew or whatever, some fraction of a fraction.

The xtians in my family (unfortunately a lot of them) acted like this was the best news they have heard, because muh chosen people. Sickening.

Bigot Boy said:

See, there's your problem.

FeTmvwd.jpg

23andme's CEO is currently Anne Wojcicki, right? Well, when you click on her name, a very important fact is unveiled...

RZ6ddyX.jpg

"Her mother is Jewish American"
"Jewish American"
"JEWISH"

Can we say "Every Single Time", people?

Bigot Boy said:

What's more interesting is if I remember it's either a Rothschild funded company and or it's directly tied to one of Rothschild's business ventures.

Either way it's just (((Rothschild))) being (((Rothschild))) and the (((Tribe))) being (((Tribe))).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back