Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Awesome experiences!

Usthepeople666

Heeeeeelllllo everyone
Today was just awesome
Okay so it is 1:14 am here in India and it is day 5 of second month of spiritual warfare program. Today I did the chrown chakra opening meditation. And it went just fine. But directly after that I masturbated and channelised all my energy into my 3rd eye and chrown chakra. Then I went into a trance. And I could literally feel my third eye throbbing and loads and loads of energy. Then I focused my energy on chrown chakra. That's when the magic started. I could literally pull in white gold energy and do the protection meditation. I do it everynight but tonight I could FEEL this energy . Like my chrown chakra had become a vacuum cleaner in pulling all the energy. As it was night and I wanted to sleep I focussed on Lord Satan and looked at him through my 3 Rd eye and I asked him to give him a hint if I should do the rtr now without being caught. And I got an ANSWER . FINALLY. Please do try channelising your sexual energy on your chakras and then meditate right after. This is something else. And I am going to do my rtr.
Thank you joyofsatan site and everyone involved .
I hope after this course I will do the rtr much better than now.
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell
Long live my satanic brothers and sisters

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back