Art

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy

Art

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Rembrandt, 1639

Modern "art"

Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Helix

Re: Art

Postby Helix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:21 am

The last two are somewhat tolerable, by the first two with random colors and paint everywhere is just nonesense. And yet 'artist' get paid millions for a simple, thrown together piece while artist who spend hours on their work hardly get enough to live off of. I'm sure the Jews have something to do with this.
"Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come
To burn your kingdom down~"

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Asmodeus!

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 am

As an artist myself I have noticed that within the art community there are several detrimental thought processes that continuosly lower the bar so to speak.

One of which is that the idea of technical skill in a medium (such as acrylic paint, oil paint, sculpting, etc) doesnt truly matter in creating ''real art'' and that its the expression or raw emotion that matter more. Its how we end up with splashes of paint in a canvas, give it some BS meaning, and host it in galleries. We even end up having ''artists'' that show off literal feces and call it art.

There's also the tiptoeing around trying to not offend an artist otherwise you face the wrath of obnoxious SJW or 'fanbois' that lick the creators feet or something like that. Then there are artists that take personal offense to anything poorly said about their works and attack the critic as if they made the next generation Mona Lisa or something.

Then we have critics that think they know the ins and outs of art. They think they know absolutly everything about how to make good art and anything that doesnt fit that guideline in their head is not 'real' art

Worst of all though is the extremly self depreciating way I see young artists, proffesional or not, speak about themsleves and their own work. There is a lack of pride in both themselves and what they create. Not everyone is like that hopefully but the artists that I interacted with, most if not all of them talk poorly about themselves. Theres a lack of pride and happiness in creating art. Then when someone does act prideful you have people purposly trying to bring them down or call them haughty/cocky/bigot/etc.

Maybe its just the communities that I saw or were in and hopefully there are some that arent like that.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 am

Basquiat painting fetches record $110.5 million at New York auction

OhNoItsMook

Postby OhNoItsMook » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:34 am

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:As an artist myself I have noticed that within the art community there are several detrimental thought processes that continuosly lower the bar so to speak.

One of which is that the idea of technical skill in a medium (such as acrylic paint, oil paint, sculpting, etc) doesnt truly matter in creating ''real art'' and that its the expression or raw emotion that matter more. Its how we end up with splashes of paint in a canvas, give it some BS meaning, and host it in galleries. We even end up having ''artists'' that show off literal feces and call it art.

There's also the tiptoeing around trying to not offend an artist otherwise you face the wrath of obnoxious SJW or 'fanbois' that lick the creators feet or something like that. Then there are artists that take personal offense to anything poorly said about their works and attack the critic as if they made the next generation Mona Lisa or something.

Then we have critics that think they know the ins and outs of art. They think they know absolutly everything about how to make good art and anything that doesnt fit that guideline in their head is not 'real' art

Worst of all though is the extremly self depreciating way I see young artists, proffesional or not, speak about themsleves and their own work. There is a lack of pride in both themselves and what they create. Not everyone is like that hopefully but the artists that I interacted with, most if not all of them talk poorly about themselves. Theres a lack of pride and happiness in creating art. Then when someone does act prideful you have people purposly trying to bring them down or call them haughty/cocky/bigot/etc.

Maybe its just the communities that I saw or were in and hopefully there are some that arent like that.

You're completely right. I'm an artist too and have seen the exact same things you mentioned. As we know, the jews corrupt everything, even the concept of art that used to consist of beautiful paintings and now it's adult men drawing My Little Pony characters with inflated stomachs. Or indeed, younger artists lacking confidence in their own art or sometimes even deliberately talking bad about their stuff in order to reel positive feedback that will say otherwise.

DeviantArt in a nutshell, by the way.

Pixiv is real nice in my opinion but the lack of rules allow for some really jewish stuff (pedophilia, gore cannibalism, etc.) and it's mostly in Japanese so that's kinda hard for someone whose knowledge in the language isn't all too proficient.

On a brighter note, I think there's some really admirable stuff in any art community if one looks hard enough. It may sometimes be like a needle in a haystack, though

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:45 pm

A real artist (to me) has a thorough grounding in the basics (and how they are important) like line and form, positive and negative space, visual flow, rhythm, balance, scale, focal point, composition, perspective, color theory.

Basic foundational things. Its like learning the instrument and what it can do, in order to begin to make real music. Craftsmanship, attention to detail, knowing how to 'finish' a piece properly. The considerations of medium.

I realize there are various levels in ability and inclination but...thinking of artists I know and respect there are some things that seem to hold true across the board. Number one, do the work. In order to hone that 'toolbox', you need constant practice. So, this speaks to work ethic. Two, Know your shit. Know your tools. Its a constant evolutionary process. I'm always learning, and there is always going to be artists that are light years ahead of me and more to discover. Thats what makes it fun!

I don't buy my canvas from an art supply store, the pre-stretched things mass produced. I like to make my own and stretch it. I like using a chop saw, the smell of fresh cut wood, the whole grounding effect of banging in nails and using glue or stretching a canvas and the satisfaction of seeing it ready to roll. Theres something very satisfying about making the stretchers and prepping them. I feel so butch swinging a hammer! LOL. I personally think a well rounded Artist should have at least some knowledge of different aspects. Its another aspect of the CRAFT.

Art is Craft. In more ways than the physical. Its a form of manifestation and magic. The void meditation we have on JoS, I know this one very well. When I saw it the first time here, I was like: AH HA!!! As an artist, when you're able to reach 'the zone' and lose yourself IN the work so that hours pass like minutes....total concentration....we all know what this is and strive for it because thats when the best work emerges. It's a form of magic. We create from the still centre of the eye of the hurricane.

“It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.” - Frederick Douglass

What we have as Gentile Artists, that special vision, the sensitivity to line, texture, form, the eye for beauty, color, motion, synthesis....to have creativity and the ability....to experience that concentrated perception, distance, timing, and technique - total dexterity, skill, ability and Art...this is the pinnacle to which we seek. The thrill of creation, the satisfaction of pulling out something stupendous from nothing and giving it life.

We (Gentiles) are the ones who truly create and it has taken the jew a long time to dumb us down. They have infiltrated our ranks, and since they own the major venues and media that writes about what is 'great' Art.....well, what comes to mind is an image I think HPS MD posted once, it was so called 'art' in a jew publication that showed a newborn laying on his dads back, and he'd shit on him.....and this was written about like it was amazing.

Works of art are also reflections of the broader social patterns of belief and behaviour. The art periods in art history, mirror how peoples mass consciousness was manipulated and altered by the events of the day, like WWI and WWII, and their response to it.

For example, as Robert Wohl wrote in an essay on the generation of 1914, he said everything was in flux, carriages and horses disappeared to be replaced by cars, the telephone and typewriter revolutionized the workplaces, this is when Cubism came into vogue. Some of it is interesting, some of it I don't find anything appealing in it. I still think Michelangelo is the Ultimate Master. He was an amazing inventor, sculptor, painter, sketcher.......talk about a full toolbox!

I know back in the day they had to mix their own paints from scratch! THATS hardcore! I admit I'm thankful I don't have to do that! Though, I do know some useful things because I try to be knowledgeable of my paint, what substitutes I can find for some things that can be found in a hardware store rather than the fancy specialized art supply where it costs three times as much for the same thing...

I also admire Rembrandt, and others. Funny, Picasso is so respected in the art world....when we had to study him in art history, I hated him! What he did to my mind and aesthetic, wasn't Art. Not as I saw it or understood it. Maybe my understanding was shallow.

“Seeing art, then, as much as it is a critical operation, is a self critical one as well. It involves, absolutely, examining our own prejudices and preconceptions”. (1)

I preferred his early work. But while I dislike his later work as I said, he obviously knew his shit. I had three pictures I wanted to attach to this: self portraits Picasso made; the one he made at 15 years old is amazing. Or the portrait of his wife: Beautiful. I like this other one, I suspect its a self portrait, maybe of him and his wife? (Can anyone explain to me how to post images here? I can't figure it out) :P

A little more Picasso:

http://www.npg.org.uk/whatson/picasso-p ... bition.php

Painting is ultimately marks on a canvas. So yeah, it IS magic that there are Rembrandt's and Michelangelo's who can make such breathtaking marks (in whatever medium) that the paintings live on for hundreds of years after their creators have passed on. This is my dream: to create a work of Art someday that will live on long after I'm gone. If I don't make the Magnum Opus in this life, the work continues to live. A kind of immortality.

Just a fun fact: There was a movement in 20th Century art considered very important, and it was named COBRA.

http://www.tate.org.uk/context-comment/ ... obra-group

Reference: (1) Writing about Art 4th Edition by Henry M Sayre pg 20
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:15 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:(Can anyone explain to me how to post images here? I can't figure it out) :P

I don't think we can insert files in the forums so the image has to be already uploaded somewhere on internet.
Then, you right-click the picture.
Copy the picture's url(address) **My computer displays in french so I suppose that's what it reads
Then you paste it here between the Img option ( [img]here[/img] )
The picture should take a few seconds to appear.

Also, that's a very nice post you made^-^
I like when you talk about how grounding it is to prepare the canvas, like the whole creation itself not just the drawing part but the whole thing really.

I can totally relate with the Void meditation being the state to create. I don't draw nor paint but I play a lot of guitar and I've never really learned any song because I prefer improvising or creating my own.

If I am not ''in the zone'' totally I feel like playing is not really anything but a waste of time.
It strengthen a bit my hand muscles but I can't and won't enjoy whatever I play when I'm not Void.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I think I could understand building the canvas yourself, rather than buying it processed from in a factory. Factory production is cold. It's just a bunch of people stood on a production line just moving a thing here and a thing there before it goes to the next worker, whereas making it yourself, then releasing your creative magic onto it, is quite like putting your Heart and Soul into it. You get to feel it from conception to birth. As you say, the smell of the wood. Then, if I'm not mistaken, art is never quite finished.

Most of what I think is called avant-garde, if not all of it, is empty and senseless. Making it yourself and then drawing/painting onto it I think is like falling in love with your own creation.

Art has become an illusion. Even I, who is not an artist, can realise that there is more to art than putting ink; crayon; paint; etc. onto a piece of paper. People have lost something or many things. They are ignorant and think what they have made is amazing. Art and imagination, etc., have been brought down to rubble.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:30 am

I just realised something.

Whites are diverse already. Just see the differences in Natural hair colours, eye colours, etc. The older art is that.

With (((diversity))) nowadays, (((they))) want everyone to be crap and all one grey piece of crap. Look at these pieces of modern "art". They are splodges of mess thrown together carelessly, without thought nor meaning.

I just realised that correlation between these two things. If it's not a correlation, then it's a cohencidence.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:29 am

I also realised - rather, remembered someone else mentioning something - that the correlation/cohencidence is the same with music. As far as I can recall, a member said that music has got worse and worse since after Classical music.

Then as I put in my picture and video thread on the Yahoo! JoS666 Group, a picture of a nice car versus a picture of a crap car. I've also seen one of a nice architectural building versus a boring-looking building.

Music and the designs of vehicles and architecture are, or can be, a type of art.

There is one word/some synonyms that describe this (other than "jews") - degeneracy/deterioration. There are other examples of degeneracy/deterioration in my thread there, as well.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:52 am

Ah Ha! Shining Sloth, thank you. I'm not sure where I might put it online first or how but that makes sense. I'm good at a lot of other things but these computer things a lot of times confound me. Like I hit that image button and that appeared: (img) (img). I'm like: what the heck is THAT?!? What am I supposed to do with that?? LOL.

All art is, in its greatest sense, the same. It doesn't matter the medium, be it paint on canvas or dance or music, etc. When we become one with our Muse, we reach that perfect void state and translate perfection that comes to us from the greater world that exists always around us, despite that we are cut off from a lot of it by centuries of suppression. Art is a spiritual practice, and from my own experience, all the real artists I've known were psychically sensitive. They see a bigger vision. They strive to 'translate' that into the mundane world.

Fancy Mancy, I would say that while art can seem an illusion, and in some senses it is as it exists in each person who views it as something wholly unto the viewer. It is arbitrary. The viewer will see things in it that the artist never intended. I just sold a painting to a woman who wrote me a thank you letter for it, and called it/described the image....as something that I had never had in my mind at all when I painted it and yet for her it was truth and it moved her. Art is a language. It is a language that transcends the written word to speak to the soul. And every soul is different and will interpret what they see individually.

While its true there are many out there who think they are amazing when they don't even grasp the vocabulary (I can think of a few examples of these from personal experience), let alone even begin to employ that to create, I think what has happened is that the jews have so defiled 'art' with them controlling what it even means, that when you look around you could easily think that....that art has been brought down to rubble.

But I respectfully disagree. There are many fine artists who labor on in the shadows who deserve recognition and can't get it because of how this foul system is set up at this time. Only the shit is uplifted. Literally. Look at that foul Jewess Marina Abramovic. She is filth.

But we are out there. Art is not dead, it will never BE dead, no matter how the jew tries to strangle it, control it or use it. Or to defile our vision. To denigrate beauty and truth. For that is, I feel, what Art is at its core essence: It is a visual of something that is truthful and ultimately beautiful. We seek to bring that truth of beauty into this world. The pure light of Satan. The enemy will never be able to grasp that.

All they can do is censor us by promoting their filth as 'Art'. But it isn't real art. Real art is indeed, like a child to those of us who create it. And we do fall in love with it. Of course we do. And then we send it out into the world to other people to enjoy and to fall in love with. Art is meant to uplift, to inspire, to transform. It is, at its core, magic. It is the highest form of expression because as I said, in its most pure form, it speaks soul to soul. The jews cannot comprehend this, as its not in their foul soul. They celebrate darkness, we celebrate light. Lucifer, in all His Glory and Majesty, Father Satan. They cannot ever comprehend this as they are alien to us. And we to them.

Just look at this dancer. He is sheer physicality/power mixed with pure art, perfection of line and form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-tW0CkvdDI

ZeusSatan

Postby ZeusSatan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:01 am

there is a site that paint images of our Gods is called Astral Art Of The God
destroy to create our kingdom
Hail Satan!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:13 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Fancy Mancy, I would say that while art can seem an illusion, and in some senses it is as it exists in each person who views it as something wholly unto the viewer. It is arbitrary. The viewer will see things in it that the artist never intended. I just sold a painting to a woman who wrote me a thank you letter for it, and called it/described the image....as something that I had never had in my mind at all when I painted it and yet for her it was truth and it moved her. Art is a language. It is a language that transcends the written word to speak to the soul. And every soul is different and will interpret what they see individually.

While its true there are many out there who think they are amazing when they don't even grasp the vocabulary (I can think of a few examples of these from personal experience), let alone even begin to employ that to create, I think what has happened is that the jews have so defiled 'art' with them controlling what it even means, that when you look around you could easily think that....that art has been brought down to rubble.

But I respectfully disagree. There are many fine artists who labor on in the shadows who deserve recognition and can't get it because of how this foul system is set up at this time. Only the shit is uplifted. Literally. Look at that foul Jewess Marina Abramovic. She is filth.

But we are out there. Art is not dead, it will never BE dead, no matter how the jew tries to strangle it, control it or use it. Or to defile our vision. To denigrate beauty and truth. For that is, I feel, what Art is at its core essence: It is a visual of something that is truthful and ultimately beautiful. We seek to bring that truth of beauty into this world. The pure light of Satan. The enemy will never be able to grasp that.

All they can do is censor us by promoting their filth as 'Art'. But it isn't real art. Real art is indeed, like a child to those of us who create it. And we do fall in love with it. Of course we do. And then we send it out into the world to other people to enjoy and to fall in love with. Art is meant to uplift, to inspire, to transform. It is, at its core, magic. It is the highest form of expression because as I said, in its most pure form, it speaks soul to soul. The jews cannot comprehend this, as its not in their foul soul. They celebrate darkness, we celebrate light. Lucifer, in all His Glory and Majesty, Father Satan. They cannot ever comprehend this as they are alien to us. And we to them.

Just look at this dancer. He is sheer physicality/power mixed with pure art, perfection of line and form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-tW0CkvdDI

(I am assuming you didn't see my other replies before replying to me, which I hope explains a bit more of what I mean.)

What I meant was that I think art has become an illusion, that instead of connecting with the canvas and image and meaning, it is shallow and empty because people buy a ready-made canvas and art tools and make crap like that modern "art" in the OP. The essence, for a lot of it, has been lost publicly and personally/internally; or it is there and wanting to surface and burst out, but the ((("education"/indoctrination))) makes people use "their" (as in the jew's) brain, rather than their heart; their left-brain, rather than their right-brain.

Saying it is arbitrary - yes, and the jew has realised that and perverted it into the jew's own thing.

Yeah, defiled into the jew's own "meaning" and "definition" (and this is where I mention dissimilation again, and also the degeneration/deterioration).

I was actually going to mention art being like a child or a pet, but I forgot.

When you said about the lady seeing something in your piece, that reminded me of something I decided before, namely about poetry and music,  but now I extend that to other forms - once the artist releases it, it either stops being the artist's piece and then becomes anyone's who enjoys it, or the artist shares it with anyone who enjoys it.

Thinking about that a bit more, I extend it further - the jew has made it its own; money, money, money. Artists and "artists" make shekels; publishers, distributors, etc. make shekels; taxes, copyrights, etc. make shekels.

That dancing was impressive! I especially liked the parts where he jumped. He seemed to glide higher than he should have been able to.

The song to that dance reminded me of emo-ism. I think that a lot of emos must have a lot of water and air in their Souls, and the jew uses this to steal their emotion energies, to make their Souls pliant, as is the case with xianity. It has gone more extreme than an expression of emotions, into moping around and complaining, instead of doing and fixing.

When a heavy or screamy type of band does a soft, melodic song, I've noticed some people tend to be like, "Oh, it's so nice that they released a song like this, to hear it, which contrasts their other screamy stuff". I expect strongly that that happens with any band or artist who does so. Music - art - seems to have been perverted into manipulation of the faecal type, smeared over the eyes and faces of people, then smeared further to their fingertips, that they then make such faecal "art". It is like a contagious poison. Well, like begets like - the jew attracts poo.

I don't mean that genuine artists, of any sort, don't exist. No. I mean we have seen too much shallow, transparent pieces of crap. Then - and I didn't know this - there is now an actual piece of "art" about the crap that is faeces. The smear has manifest into literal, physical materiality. Making "beautiful" "art" out of disgusting waste. shaking my head Just wait until they do live art drawings of faeces and/or make it out of clay and adorn it on the walls of an "art" bowelery.

As a disclaimer - of course, I am rather ignorant of the depth and dynamic of true art, but these are my observations.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Some masters in the early Renaissance died in poverty because they were paid so little. Art today is just a big FU to Satan in general. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder that is a Jewish maxim. This is the same maxim that rules the art world and art is the way it is because the guys with money control art production. The Renaissance had alot of white princes and such like Lorenzo de Medici who sponsored Leonardo, Michaelangelo and many others/
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:07 am

I think many masters died in poverty back then. The only ones who could make money were the ones who painted/produced the Xianity filth. Who produced art that elevated the lie of Xianity. You have to realize that artists back then; making art was what they did, all they could do. That was their profession, all they knew. Because an artist is what he is: he can only produce what he knows. Form, texture, lines, beauty. And all that was perverted! They struggled to live and were made to produce art that satisfied the co-opters of civilization. They were caught up in that because they had to eat, at the end of the day. They might not have liked it but they had to employ the only skills they knew to try to eke out a living. And the big comissions were all put out there by the church which had a stranglehold on all art production. If you tried to produce anything outside their tenet, you ran the risk of being labeled a heretic and burned at the stake. It was the dark ages. The only comissions were from the MFing church.

Art actually IS in the eye of the beholder (because we all see things differently) but that was also taken and twisted into jewish BS and filth, as yes, the guys wth the money make the rules of what is considered art and what makes money. So its co-opted by the jews. It is a disgusting thing, peverted by the jews. Real Art (in the eye of the beholder) is beauty and truth but the enemy is against this, so the people who produce that for the most part are shut out. It was only a few who were able to manipulate these fuckers and still produce great everlasting beauty. Like Michelangelo. And his OMG don't even get me started was about having to deal with these jewish fucks. He HATED them. Let me stress this: He HATED them! He fucking HATED them!

His seminal work on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, a work meant to uplift the alien G_d, as I have written about before, a work of art that has lived on for hundreds of years, actually prophetically shows the moment in time when humanity reached back to the Gods, to Satan in the physical form of our HPS Maxine Dietrich. It is the biggest Fuck You to the enemy aliens that ever was! This moment, when humanity reached back to Satan in the form of our HPS is an epic moment.

barbariska

Postby barbariska » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Artist Sergey Zagarovski

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 am

The Hidden Art of Islam
https://youtu.be/fhO7JoaM72c

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

OhNoItsMook

Postby OhNoItsMook » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi guys. I'm sorry for the necropost since the most recent reply in this thread's a month old, but I really wanted to share this drawing I made of Father Satan! He's holding out his left hand to help humanity, and also because... Left Hand Path. Also, I had to draw this without Internet so some areas might look off... including the circles in the corners of His sigil... but oh well! I hope people like it! My 3rd eye isn't open enough to see Him clearly yet, so he might not actually look like how I drew Him...

P.s. this particular drawing is nowhere else on the internet because I specially made it to post it on just these forums...!

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:46 am

What a great topic.
zolaluckystar wrote:I also admire Rembrandt, and others. Funny, Picasso is so respected in the art world....when we had to study him in art history, I hated him!

Zola, first of all, I always laugh when I see your avatar picture (Mona Lisa with the cat!).
Secondly, thank you for your long-ass and always informative posts. :D
Thirdly, I had heard this from my drawing teacher (but don't know if it's true). He had said that Picasso, in his auto-biography had said that his crappy work that has been idealized, he did it in order to make money. I don't know if that's true, I can't find any information about it.

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:As an artist myself I have noticed that within the art community...
I totally agree with your entire post, sadly.. :(

OhNoItsMook wrote:DeviantArt in a nutshell, by the way.
In regards to deviantart (be prepared to vomit): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUd91j- ... 3U2DsLfE1v
This literal DEVIANT CRAP is considered...... art.

OhNoItsMook wrote:Pixiv is real nice in my opinion ... and it's mostly in Japanese so that's kinda hard for someone whose knowledge in the language isn't all too proficient.

God damnit, I'm just so conflicted about digital art... IS IT art?
I mean, you see some amaaaazing things with digital art, so much attention to detail, good perspective and so forth... But is it aaaart.....?
This question frustrates and saddens me at the same time.

A painter (drawing on a canvas, or a paper) can count his mistakes. I mean, if he messes up with the color, it won't be that easy to fix it. A DIGITAL artist (is he/she an artist?) can do as many mistakes as they wish and just type Ctrl+Z to undo. Make new layers (whoever is knowledgeable with photoshop understands what I mean; whoever is not, imagine that you do the lineart on one piece of paper, then the color on another piece of paper (on top of the other), so if you mess up with the color, the lineart won't be affected)... There are so many "cheats" when it comes to digital art.... Which is why I'm asking... can it be considered art?
Is art just a nice image? Is art just something that provokes emotion? Or something for which you struggled in many ways to create?
I've seen some amazing things drawn digitally, but I can't help but question... is that art?
What is the definition of art? :P

As for some great art (on canvas): Image
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:39 am

NaziMan12 wrote:Some masters in the early Renaissance died in poverty because they were paid so little. Art today is just a big FU to Satan in general. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder that is a Jewish maxim. This is the same maxim that rules the art world and art is the way it is because the guys with money control art production. The Renaissance had alot of white princes and such like Lorenzo de Medici who sponsored Leonardo, Michaelangelo and many others/

The Spanish King Philip II was a great admirer of the Italian renanceist painter Titian, promoting his artistic career and commissioning him numerous works.

"La Venus del Pardo" by by Titian

This was the favorite painting of Philip II, in which the protagonists of the painting are Aphrodite, Pan/Dionysus and Cupid.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:35 am

Digital Art is "ART". An artist is one at the soul. I think traditional art was to train the mind along with the spiritual practices in preparation for technological advancement. It would have been a transcendence where artistry would be a siddhi. I think with one's mind/brain fully functional, one can finish artworks in their mind and imprint them via technological means so they come out instantly. I read where Nicola Tesla could do this in his mind palace. I think It would be ridiculous to use traditional means with such advancements in existence, you would probably be the meme of the internet.
Time is of outmost value to us, one can use digital means to express their artistic souls as it is fast, while honing their trad skills for how long it will take to master them and at the end of the day, it would be a double win. If one has to wait until they master a skill before they showcase themselves, they will get little to nothing done. There are always mistakes even with digital artistry.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:06 am

Andevili666 wrote:Digital Art is "ART". An artist is one at the soul. I think traditional art was to train the mind along with the spiritual practices in preparation for technological advancement. It would have been a transcendence where artistry would be a siddhi. I think with one's mind/brain fully functional, one can finish artworks in their mind and imprint them via technological means so they come out instantly. I read where Nicola Tesla could do this in his mind palace. I think It would be ridiculous to use traditional means with such advancements in existence, you would probably be the meme of the internet.
Time is of outmost value to us, one can use digital means to express their artistic souls as it is fast, while honing their trad skills for how long it will take to master them and at the end of the day, it would be a double win. If one has to wait until they master a skill before they showcase themselves, they will get little to nothing done. There are always mistakes even with digital artistry.

Your response kind of reinforced my doubts on whether digital art can be considered "art".
The thing is, surely many of us have creative ideas and a good/artistic imagination. However, what differentiates an artist from a common person is the ability to portray said art, and not just to fantasize about it.
I believe digital art takes away the hard work that is required for someone to master the art of drawing/painting.
I know because I've tried both (drawing on a canvas and drawing digitally). I actually began by drawing digitally (especially coloring) and when I actually tried doing this on a canvas I was SHOCKED at how difficult it was. There is no Ctrl+Z there...
When someone has only experienced digital art, they might look at drawings like Mona Lisa and say "that's piece of cake" and even manage to successfully copy it digitally... but it's vastly different from working on a canvas.

I've come to believe that digital art... kind of cheapens the concept of art itself.
(how strange... I had seriously not considered these things before, but your response kind of triggered my thinking on this)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:51 am

Yagami Light wrote:
Andevili666 wrote:Digital Art is "ART". An artist is one at the soul. I think traditional art was to train the mind along with the spiritual practices in preparation for technological advancement. It would have been a transcendence where artistry would be a siddhi. I think with one's mind/brain fully functional, one can finish artworks in their mind and imprint them via technological means so they come out instantly. I read where Nicola Tesla could do this in his mind palace. I think It would be ridiculous to use traditional means with such advancements in existence, you would probably be the meme of the internet.

I believe digital art takes away the hard work that is required for someone to master the art of drawing/painting.

Well, with the computer programme doing all of the rendering, and filling-in, and everything. Even I, who is not an artist in such a sense, knows and agrees computerised, digital image manipulation is not art - it is image manipulation. A jew can smear its own shit all over a wall and call it art, but that is just smelly wallpaper manipulation.

when I actually tried doing this on a canvas I was SHOCKED at how difficult it was. There is no Ctrl+Z there.

Precisely. It's just a load of crap. There's nothing artistic about it. It might be cool and trippy and twinkly, etc., but it's not art. Pressing a few keyboard buttons and clicking a few mouse buttons a few times in a few places and bam, an image of a whatever. They tried making music mathematically, because it was supposed to have mathematical properties; yet when they did, it was so rubbish, from what I've been told. The jew is logical. Art is not.

I've come to believe that digital art... kind of cheapens the concept of art itself.
(how strange... I had seriously not considered these things before, but your response kind of triggered my thinking on this)

Yeah, cheapens it. Waters it down. Lowers its tone. Makes it hollow and empty. To reiterate - I'm not an artist in this sense, but I can still notice it, as well. It's more than I can understand, though - I just know this with thinking and seeing; artists such as any in this thread, Rembrandt, and whomever else who have actual experience and knowledge of it know much deeper than I ever will if I never get into art.

The jew takes the "mathematical properties" of everything, and manipulates them into its own crap. Supposedly, everything boils down to numbers. The jew is logical. Art is not. Without the Goyim, the jew wouldn't have had all of those fancy-arsed buildings and materialistic antiques, etc. The jew couldn't make them itself; it had to rely on Gentiles' skill and artistry and imaginations to make such things - the jew had to accept things from its lowly Goyim slaves. How sad and pathetic.

I've said it twice already, but I want to end on this point - the jew is logical; art is not.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:31 am

Lol, Yagami and Fancy should learn to read. Towards the end of my previous post I said to do the two so it would be a double win.. lol. That's exactly what I'm doing, mastering the canvas secretly and also expressing my soul digitally. Don't place limitations on yourselves. In the future, you will see a lot of masterful trad arts from me done on canvas. As well as digital stuff. All I do is win. Question of the thread, if digital artworks were dollars how many would you do?... lol

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 am

Andevili666 wrote:Lol, Yagami and Fancy should learn to read. Towards the end of my previous post I said to do the two so it would be a double win.. lol.

I literally had to re-read your message, to see how in the world I missed that.
Then I saw this "Time is of outmost value to us, one can use digital means to express their artistic souls as it is fast, while honing their trad skills for how long it will take to master them and at the end of the day, it would be a double win."
You should really write the entire word; I thought it was a typo on your part and I made no sense of this sentence...

Andevili666 wrote:Question of the thread, if digital artworks were dollars how many would you do?... lol

I seriously don't get your question.

But anyway, my answer still stands (though it seems like you took it personally for some reason).
I still don't consider digital art being real art; for the reasons I mentioned in my previous comment.
- Satan

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Andevili666 wrote:Lol, Yagami and Fancy should learn to read. Towards the end of my previous post I said to do the two so it would be a double win.. lol. That's exactly what I'm doing, mastering the canvas secretly and also expressing my soul digitally. Don't place limitations on yourselves. In the future, you will see a lot of masterful trad arts from me done on canvas. As well as digital stuff. All I do is win. Question of the thread, if digital artworks were dollars how many would you do?... lol

I think one point which has not been raised yet is that of mass production. Each art piece is unique - rendering on GIMP or Photoshop is an exact, precise, perfectly-identical copy. All you have to do is go to Print and select a thousand copies of the same thing. Mass production of a once-imaginative industry, IMO, is Soulless.

Question of the thread, if digital artworks were dollars how many would you do?... lol

Rhetorical or not, I use neither the dollar nor the euro, and from what I have read, the dollar is not worth using to clean one's private lower back region with.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Neomegagenisis

Postby Neomegagenisis » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 pm

I don't care for much of the general run of modern art, but there are rather perceptive and talented modern artist that capture the essences of there subjects and subject matter... and essences I truly adore. The above examples of contemporary art hold no relevance for me, no resonance. I see them as a meaningless statement total irrelevant in any context I might personally be interested in. Simply something I would not be interested in buying as it would not add anything to my space. Technical skill is not enough, even style which comes before that/ means of expression, you have to have something to say. Something inside you to bring out that is worth seeing. Something that resonates with another.
You ask me questions as you look at me, in my eyes what do you see? why? how could this be? In the reflection you see, there, the answers stare back at thee...As I return the questions.

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:36 am

Any opinions about digital art not being art will remain an opinion. The last time I checked, the Almighty value of such 'opinions' was almost zero as it didn't reflect the millions or maybe billions of people who enjoyed such.
Digital art has come to stay. What matters is how it's used, we are in the digital age. You might as well disregard photography because it takes away the hard work of drawing the environment, you might as well also disregard all of the good Movies because they entail digital 'manipulation' and editing. In fact our digital meet-up on the forums is wrong, we should do it the traditional way, lol...
Traditional art is very good art and I expect those who strongly disregard Digital Art to never ever enjoy such or express themselves digitally as it will very hypocritical of them. I have created unique digital pieces and also done mass production and my understanding about digital art is increasing everyday and I won't stop. I know also know the value of trad arts is to sharpen the mind and to give on some manual dexterity, it may be slow but I will keep brushing up my skills.

The comment about the 'worthlessness' of the dollar shows how uneducated the poster is.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:55 am

Andevili666 wrote:Any opinions about digital art not being art will remain an opinion. The last time I checked, the Almighty value of such 'opinions' was almost zero as it didn't reflect the millions or maybe billions of people who enjoyed such.

Do you not have solid arguments to support your opinion? If you do, is it REALLY necessary to add sarcasm/irony in your message?

To begin with, if we were to count as "right" whatever is more popular, then we wouldn't be Satanists in the first place... The fact that millions and billions of people believe in a jewish god, does that make it right?? I don't think so!

You said "Digital art has come to stay." but this, still, is not an argument.
We're not talking about the potential of digital art but on whether it should be considered art or not.
Later on you're talking about photography, but once more, photographers do NOT say they are painters... There are many different kinds of arts (such as music, painting, writing poems etc); and photography is another form of visual art. It's not painting though.

As for the movies, why would I disregard them for being digitally made/manipulated?
In the end, if you really watch the movie about the script, you most likely won't be thrilled about movies like Avengers, and all that crap (that have zero plot/character development etc - the comics were different, but the movies are all about the effects and such).
And again, this is IRRELEVANT to what we're saying about digital art! And I never said that digital art should stop existing or that I am "disregarding" it as a form of EXPRESSION... I am just asking... is it real art?

I think that's the reason you became defensive. You think I'm disregarding digital art as a whole; but I'm not. And I do NOT deny the skills of certain people who draw digitally. (that know good anatomy, perspective, composition and so on and so forth)

The question is: when you have the utmost convenience of pressing Ctrl+Z to undo a bad stroke, or to use new layers to color in order not to damage the lineart on the background... Don't even get me started on special photoshop effects for color and such...
"Art" becomes so easy to the point that many people can become "artists". And it feels like, it cheapens the concept of art.

Imagine if Leonardo DaVinci lived today... He would be considered to be on the same level like the average digital colorist (or the one who does the sketch) for Spiderman... Or, for other artwork you see on sites like deviantart, tumblr and so forth.
He wouldn't be considered a great painter/artist, if we were to say that digital art is ON PAR with traditional art.

This is my issue here. Not to disregard digital art, but to realize its value compared to traditional art.
- Satan

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Truth is I don't have the luxury of time to type for long. You should know that we all have the freedom of choice, if you strongly feel that digital art is not art then kindly keep it up. It's well known astrologically that certain personalities are very traditional, some are bored with old ways of doing things and always look for new ways to do them and some are versatile.
The computer came and it revolutionize technology and our ways of doing things, including the way we do art, so you see why I was being sarcastic. If you will pick out digital art out of it all and devalue it because you are a contemporary artist, I have no problem with that.
If you want me to validate your dislike for digital arts, asking whether digital art is on Par with contemporary art It means you're not sure of yourself, you have already said so and there is no need to go on and on. The world of either art is different but I found the journeys equally fascinating. If you expect to not see digital arts on this forum again then I'm not sorry for your dissapointment. There is no need to hate on the medium I choose to create publicity for the Gods, it's not illegal. The opinion of digital art being of low value will not stop the trend. If you are active on some image uploading platform/ art communities then you should look to the digital arts categories to see evidences of the people who enjoy digital arts. There is nothing wrong in taking advantage of both art. Funny enough, high digital arts are not easy. One can take years to master the softwares they are using.
Comparing the love of digital art, a byproduct of Human creativity with enemy progroms is ridiculous.
Be Cool... OK?

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Andevili666 wrote:Any opinions about digital art not being art will remain an opinion. The last time I checked, the Almighty value of such 'opinions' was almost zero as it didn't reflect the millions or maybe billions of people who enjoyed such.
Digital art has come to stay. What matters is how it's used, we are in the digital age. You might as well disregard photography because it takes away the hard work of drawing the environment, you might as well also disregard all of the good Movies because they entail digital 'manipulation' and editing. In fact our digital meet-up on the forums is wrong, we should do it the traditional way, lol...
Traditional art is very good art and I expect those who strongly disregard Digital Art to never ever enjoy such or express themselves digitally as it will very hypocritical of them. I have created unique digital pieces and also done mass-production and my understanding about digital art is increasing everyday and I won't stop. I know also know the value of trad arts is to sharpen the mind and to give on some manual dexterity, it may be slow but I will keep brushing up my skills.

The comment about the 'worthlessness' of the dollar shows how uneducated the poster is.

Digital is auto-fill, not manual-fill. It is lazy. It's 1s and 0s, not brushstrokes and physical hand movements, with too much or too little pressure, and as Yagami Light said no CTRL+Z. Digital is mass-produced, which has less value because you just print another one off and another one off and another one off, and it's not unique. Art, on the other hand, is unique, man-made/hand-crafted, and has value - time and effort, more so than computer image manipulation.

"My opinion" is that Spiritual Satanism works, and Nazism works; whereas jewish shit does not. Spiritual Satanism & National Socialism is Art; jewish shit is digital.

As for millions or billions - millions or billions are christians and muslims, and jew-slave atheists; haters of any form of spirituality, and against politics. An extremely small number of people are SSs/NSs. 100 billion people can be wrong. There are far more many non-Whites than Whites, yet it is White Civilisation which brought so many things, including -

philosophy
medicine
science
technology
industry
internet specifically
and of course art

which the greatest majority of non-Whites didn't do - and it was Whites who were the Monarchs of non-White Great Civilisations in history.

100% of people minus ?% which = Whites can be wrong.

Digital art has come to stay.

It's just a phase, be it a short one or a long one. Physical paper books will last forever; people won't dump them for eye-straining, electricty-and-money-wasting, cold & plastc ebook readers.

You might as well disregard photography because it takes away the hard work of drawing the environment, you might as well also disregard all of the good Movies because they entail digital 'manipulation' and editing.

In the non-jew, less-populated world, there'd be less red tape, and things would be much fairer in price. People would go and sit in an area, e.g. trainspotting, and paint or draw a scene. - These days, people are lazy. They want quick results. With the contention of rain and weather patterns, a painter/drawer has to work slowly and carefully. I won't deny there is skill in digital image manipulation, and also in photography, but standing in a strange position, pointing the camera at something, and then clicking the button before the heavens open up is easy. Trying to get done, or part of it done, before it rains on your canvas and pallete to spoilt it is patience and commitment. Then having to return after the air dries up enough for you to continue, and finish eventually.

As for films, and computer games, for that matter - I might be in a minority here but SFX don't make a film or a game. Storylines and gameplay do. I prefer older games where the graphics are crap but the gameplay is good. Modern games are so resources-intensive, which costs a lot to build a decent machine - and pay the electricity bill and pay the price of the games themselves - and in such games, they look good and glittery and shiny, but that's it. The games are rubbish.

In fact our digital meet-up on the forums is wrong, we should do it the traditional way, lol...

Yeah, nice sarcasm. We would be if it weren't for the jew. There is only the need for technological communications because the jew raped us into atrophying our Pineal Glands and our Spiritual Abilities, which includes telepathy, or interacting Astrally.

Then so are the HPs/HPSs and other individuals who realise the dollar is toilet crap paper.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:12 pm

This is an opinion coming from someone who uses both digital and traditional medium for sketching and painting.

Traditional medium is hard. Its difficult. There are less ways to fix mistakes. Therefore people learn and train skills to make less mistakes while learning how to create pieces.

Digital art has many tools. Its cheaper. Its easier to learn. Mistakes can be hidden or easily fixed depending on what options the program used offers.

For me the tools are just a means to create a piece. The whole debate about digital pieces not being valid pieces of art is strange in of itself. Being able to create and portray ideas onto a canvas regardless of the tools is an artist. The great masters from before weren't just painters but also sculptors and even inventors. If the great masters were alive today and used digital programs to make painting their work would stand out from the rest because they have the skills necessary to do so. Ones personal skill is what decides whether they are an artist or not. The tools matter but to a lesser extent.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:...

Thanks Zeffie, you covered me up pretty much.

Andevili666 wrote:If you expect to not see digital arts on this forum again then I'm not sorry for your dissapointment. There is no need to hate on the medium I choose to create publicity for the Gods, it's not illegal. The opinion of digital art being of low value will not stop the trend.

Once more, you keep on misunderstanding my words, or taking them personally...
I never said I hate digital art.
I never said I expect or want people to stop using it.
It's not about it being a "trend"; it's about realizing the value of it...
It seems like we can't have a normal conversation.

FancyMancy wrote:...

You mentioned mouse clicking and such; yet the digital art I was referring to was with a graphics tablet (that has a pen). You do need basic skills to create something beautiful (unless one uses vector, which is basically lines that you create, like with a mouse you click here, then you click at another point and ta-dah! A line) and of course if you make humans, you need anatomical knowledge and so forth.

Yes, digital art makes things incredible easy, but Zeffie's response kind of covered my thinking in this:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:Being able to create and portray ideas onto a canvas regardless of the tools is an artist. The great masters from before weren't just painters but also sculptors and even inventors. If the great masters were alive today and used digital programs to make painting their work would stand out from the rest because they have the skills necessary to do so. Ones personal skill is what decides whether they are an artist or not. The tools matter but to a lesser extent.
- Satan

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:11 am

Yagami. From my first posts, I already said digital art made it easy to create art and traditional arts helped your skills. You were only going in circles here. I wasn't here to quarrel with anyone. It's good you disagreed and later came to positive terms with digital art.

CyprianMontague

Postby CyprianMontague » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't want to argue about digital vs traditional art....for my part, I am probably more into marvel and animation than the classics.... I can't help it, that's what inspires me. But I just want to see if any other artists are struggling to make it because of the effects of the Jew owned arts and entertainment industry. I have been having a hell of a time.

My main artistic pursuit is music, but I think that what I have seen and experienced is affecting all artists.

One problem seems to be this idea of Egalitarianism applied to art. Art, by its very nature, is Elitist. Thanks to certain (((influences))) the values of art seem to have been inverted. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here but the first time I noticed the shift was when grunge replaced metal and it was suddenly "uncool" to have technical facility on the guitar. Looking back on it, that little trend really fucked a lot of good musicians over... including me, since I had spent so much time learning to shred. Ironically the thing that played the primary role in resurrecting rock guitar was Guitar Hero. There were some undesirable effects with that trend as well. It was more desirable for most young people to be good at a stupid video game than to be able to play real guitar.

A few years later I noticed that the main people who were able to make a living with music were those who captialized on the artistic desires of creative people by offering gear and special services to help them chase their dreams: Guitar Center, Reverb Nation, Patreon, Leah McHenry, local recording studios etc. It reminds me of the Gold Rush. Those who settled for selling supplies to gold miners often had more success than the miners themselves.

I definitely see the Jewish influence in all of this. It's really sad what commercialism and consumerism has done to artists.

Any artist looking to earn a living by creating art in today's world is fighting an uphill battle to say the least. The (((Egalitarian spirit))) of the industry has caused major oversaturation. Not only is it harder to be noticed, most people are up to their ears in free content to the point that the only people willing to buy art are either obsessive otaku types or the egalitarian social justice types who will give to your Patreon if you give to theirs.

This post of mine sounds awfully whiny, but I am actually really interested in any ideas of what we creative people might do to solve some of the problems which are stifling our progress. Being a creative person used to be considered a great blessing. These days, it's become a disadvantage. I hate to think of what will happen to art if things continue to go the way they have been. What gives me hope is that many young people seem to be more free thinking than my generation (when we all listened to the same radio stations).

Today's young people seem enthusiastic about discovering good art that isn't mainstream... At least from what I have seen.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:36 pm

You mentioned mouse clicking and such; yet the digital art I was referring to was with a graphics tablet (that has a pen).

Semantics.

You do need basic skills to create something beautiful (unless one uses vector, which is basically lines that you create, like with a mouse you click here, then you click at another point and ta-dah! A line) and of course if you make humans, you need anatomical knowledge and so forth.

Yes, digital art makes things incredible easy, but Zeffie's response kind of covered my thinking in this:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:Being able to create and portray ideas onto a canvas regardless of the tools is an artist. The great masters from before weren't just painters but also sculptors and even inventors. If the great masters were alive today and used digital programs to make painting their work would stand out from the rest because they have the skills necessary to do so. Ones personal skill is what decides whether they are an artist or not. The tools matter but to a lesser extent.

I suppose I don't have any authority on the subject. I suppose digital image manipulation is a lower class of artistry, then.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:As an artist myself I have noticed that within the art community there are several detrimental thought processes that continuosly lower the bar so to speak.

True dat.
College just started for me and I am having computer problems. Online activism and spiritual warfare may be difficult but NOT impossible.

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 pm

OhNoItsMook wrote:Hi guys. I'm sorry for the necropost since the most recent reply in this thread's a month old, but I really wanted to share this drawing I made of Father Satan! He's holding out his left hand to help humanity, and also because... Left Hand Path. Also, I had to draw this without Internet so some areas might look off... including the circles in the corners of His sigil... but oh well! I hope people like it! My 3rd eye isn't open enough to see Him clearly yet, so he might not actually look like how I drew Him...

P.s. this particular drawing is nowhere else on the internet because I specially made it to post it on just these forums...!

bruth that's lit, good job
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 pm

OhNoItsMook wrote:Hi guys. I'm sorry for the necropost since the most recent reply in this thread's a month old, but I really wanted to share this drawing I made of Father Satan! He's holding out his left hand to help humanity, and also because... Left Hand Path. Also, I had to draw this without Internet so some areas might look off... including the circles in the corners of His sigil... but oh well! I hope people like it! My 3rd eye isn't open enough to see Him clearly yet, so he might not actually look like how I drew Him...

Hi! :D
WHAT THE- HORY WADAFAK-*Kaioken explosion* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Y0ONyAlTc

I literally jumped seeing this since it's the first time seeing an awesome drawing like that on the forums. But I've seen other mind blowing stuff though. My first impression is that I kind of smiled a bit seeing an anime version of Satan. I lol'ed a bit with question marks floating above my head. Welp, now I have plenty more reasons on why I must stay here on the JoS. I can't say that I'm pro yet but I saw my art evolve over the months in senior high(like college) animation courses, I do hope I really can pull what I am doing off.(For those who are making stories too, here's a link that might be helpful to some but it helped me completely understand how media really changes people: https://www.riskology.co/life-changing-stories/ Even when a friend of mine recommended me some books on story writing. I was totally thankful for it.). After all, art is one of my passions and one of my hobbies is drawing alone[I'm a weird guy IRL who needs to VM so often so I don't go nuts due to hyperimagination.... ;-;]. Now back to meditations and RTR jew ass kicking routine I go so I don't fall retarded...

Back to your drawing after my long ass comment about why I love art and HOW APPEALING YOUR ART WORK IS, 11. out of. F**KING.10!!!
College just started for me and I am having computer problems. Online activism and spiritual warfare may be difficult but NOT impossible.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:57 am

HI, in response to is digital art ART?

This is a very interesting subject for me and I want to say a few thoughts about that. I didn't read the entire conversation Light but left off where you say NO it is not. In the old days, artists not only had to be able to draw in perspective on canvas and paint but they had to make their own paint. So we have progressed a bit from that. I still would have to say that Michelangelo is THE Master of real FINE ART. And yes, there is no comparision between people with a solid foundation in perspective drawing and painting as opposed to someone with no training but with a great computer and computer program....yes. These are two different levels. BUT. Someone with a solid grasp on the basics of fine art (perspective, etc) who is exposed to the computer age and the programs available....well. It has been my own experience that taking the fine art training and then using it WITH the abilities that computer things can give you...I think its still fine art. Like for me I can take everything I have been trained in, put that into the extra options that using computer programs (photoshop) can give an artist, and find it serves to expand my art practice. It doesn't substitute for ability or knowledge in fine art training, but you can take that training AND the computer options, to go to another level.

I have seen 'Art' that is extremely well executed. Like some of the filth that tony podesta collected. It is incredibly nasty. But the level of profeciency in the technical aspects of it - as much as I hate the vision - it was well executed. So its not about technical ability. Anybody can swing a hammer. It's not so much the technical ability either. Its about the fusion of the two. To me, Fine Art.....really fine art was and always will be is about expressing beauty and truth. And when the technical ability is married to the VISION....of beauty and truth....THAT is what makes an artist great. Like Michelangelo. He had all the tools in his toolbox and his expressions were the utmost, the highest and they live forever.

So to me Great Art isn't so much about the tools in the artists toolbox. It has to do with their vision. And the only vision that (I feel) has any meaning and lasting importance is truth and beauty. You can use that ability to create nightmares but why? That is the jew vision. WE, Aryans, we don't have an interest in filth. We create lasting masterpieces that speak to the highest of human ability and achievement. To inspire others to reach for that goal, to reach for the stars, to become as a God. Beauty that speaks to the soul. Something that transcends language. Something that lives forever. To me that is what Fine Art truly is.

So, it isn't about an in depth grounding in technical aspects and training coupled with new things like computer vision though all these things are part of our toolbox. Its the VISION that matters. Its what you DO with that ability that makes you great. To be able to take all those tools and create something of lasting beauty that speaks to the soul. THAT to me is Fine Art.

To take a piece of stone and make it into something so lovely...it will make sombody weep in ecstasy. To make something that moves somebody else, that speaks to their soul, that uplifts them. THAT is beauty. We take all our ability as an artist, all our tools, and we use it to transcend. To show others something meaningful. To uplift them. That is Art. The Jews don't have any concept of this, they show filth.

WE (Aryans) we show pieces that illuminate the soul. That uplift our fellow humans. Because we are human, and that is our goal and our dream, for ourselves, and for others. THAT is the difference. And that is ART.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 pm

@Yagami Light Nice profile pic :>.