Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I Keep Losing The Urge To Meditate

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
Basically the title.

This is something I've had trouble with for a considerable time, and its something I want to be consistent with so badly, but I meditate for an hour for about a month, then all of a sudden I lose my urge, then it comes back a week or two later, I meditate for another month, month and a half (again, for an hour each), then I lose my urge, and it's just becoming frustrating because I feel like I'm going back to square one every single time, even though a lot of the energy I have comes back when I am in a period of meditation.

Does anyone know any methods I could use to stay consistent?

Some days or even for some months, one may not have appetite. However someone eats regardless as to not die. When you eventually eat, you will then understand why food is necessary.

This is not a matter of urge. Just do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Some days or even for some months, one may not have appetite. However someone eats regardless as to not die. When you eventually eat, you will then understand why food is necessary.

This is not a matter of urge. Just do it.
I needed this inspiration,thanks hp

Stimulate your brain and mind with something positive for you. Like after doing it all, reward yourself with something nice, so your brain will start connecting meditations with something good. Also, try to listen to some nice music while doing some meditations, and try to relax as much as possible. Learn to block negative feelings and thoughts, so when you start feeling the need to stop with meditations, just toss that feel aside. What you have to do, you have to do...

We are not meditating because it is fun, we do it in order to grow strong!
We are all members of Satan‘s house, we have to be strong, we habe to stand tall, we have to set the example.

I have accomplished things I never thought I could do or experience but the last year when I came to Satan was the best year in my life.

I do not have the urge to meditate, I have the willpower to become stronger, stronger than ever before!

And everything else beside, in view it is disrespectful if you know the Truth (since you came to Satan) and that you know what you have to do, but you just do not do it.
Satan and our gods have done and are still doing so much for us. Speaking from own experience here, when you really feel like you hit a wall and you think you can not go any further, they will come and help you, give you inner strenght and show you how benevolent and generous they are.

Just follow the road the greatest being has opened for you. Well that‘s atleast what I am determined to do.

Brdredr said:
Basically the title.

This is something I've had trouble with for a considerable time, and its something I want to be consistent with so badly, but I meditate for an hour for about a month, then all of a sudden I lose my urge, then it comes back a week or two later, I meditate for another month, month and a half (again, for an hour each), then I lose my urge, and it's just becoming frustrating because I feel like I'm going back to square one every single time, even though a lot of the energy I have comes back when I am in a period of meditation.

Does anyone know any methods I could use to stay consistent?

update your aop affirmation with motivated.

Azorm said:
Stimulate your brain and mind with something positive for you. Like after doing it all, reward yourself with something nice, so your brain will start connecting meditations with something good. Also, try to listen to some nice music while doing some meditations, and try to relax as much as possible. Learn to block negative feelings and thoughts, so when you start feeling the need to stop with meditations, just toss that feel aside. What you have to do, you have to do...
I agree with you this are techniques for discipline very usefull and improving discipline would be good and doing meditations at the same hour, i also don't feel the urge to meditate i just do it so this way one day i become a god.

NinRick said:
And everything else beside, in view it is disrespectful if you know the Truth (since you came to Satan) and that you know what you have to do, but you just do not do it.

Are you trying to insult me or are you simply trying to make a point?

As for the rest of you who replied thus far, if your only responses are "just do it", then I'll do it. I'll outdo everyone who replied on this thread while taking the necessary precautions not to burn myself out. I guess all I need is a challenge, then. Problem solved, right?

The unconscious mind is opened to be programmed. Record yourself saying an afirmation like: "I am always motivated to meditate and spiritually advance, in the most positive ways" or whatever you like (you can after vibrate AUM if you want). Then put the afirmation on replay and leave it to repeat over and over again while you are sleeping. Do this for a few nights or how much you feel is neccesary. Is like a self-hipnosis, the difference is you are fully sleeping and not in a deep trance. I done this myself to get rid of someone from my mind and it had like 90% succes because the conscious mind is highly influenced by the unconscious mind.

The Alchemist7 said:
The unconscious mind is opened to be programmed. Record yourself saying an afirmation like: "I am always motivated to meditate and spiritually advance, in the most positive ways" or whatever you like (you can after vibrate AUM if you want). Then put the afirmation on replay and leave it to repeat over and over again while you are sleeping. Do this for a few nights or how much you feel is neccesary. Is like a self-hipnosis, the difference is you are fully sleeping and not in a deep trance. I done this myself to get rid of someone from my mind and it had like 90% succes because the conscious mind is highly influenced by the unconscious mind.

I got a better idea. Why don't I program my brain to release a heavy amount of dopamine that triggers whenever I finish a meditation session? It'll be like a drug, I'm gonna want more and more and more of it. I'm not even sure you could change your own neurological patterns with energy, but it's worth a shot.

I may have found the answer on my own:

People who are lacking in earth are not attuned to the material/physical world, they are spaced-out, impractical, they can neglect their bodies, they are flighty, lack self-discipline, are ungrounded, often feel out of place, and have over-active imaginations. These people can forget to eat, rest, exercise and so forth.They have trouble with routine, endurance, scheduling and organizing their lives. A lack of earth brings a lack of stability along with an inability to finish things. Here today and gone tomorrow. These people can overspend their money foolishly or gamble it away. They are irresponsible and live only for today.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150913110718/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Invoking_Earth.html

The actual page on Invoking Earth on the mirror site is not working, so I've had to do some digging in the Wayback Machine site to find this. I've realized that I don't have a proper balance of Earth, and too much of an abundance of Air and Fire instead.

Brdredr said:
I got a better idea. Why don't I program my brain to release a heavy amount of dopamine that triggers whenever I finish a meditation session? It'll be like a drug, I'm gonna want more and more and more of it. I'm not even sure you could change your own neurological patterns with energy, but it's worth a shot.

Well I would say No because:
1. How are you exactly going to do this? It sounds like biokinesis and this requires a lot of energy. I don't think it works only to say an afirmation and concentrating on the brain area. Is not that easy.

2. From my point of view is not healthy to do this. Manipulating your brain to release dopamine will lead to addiction. I mean is not bad that your brain is naturally releasing dopamine but is definitely bad manipulate it for this. Basically you will meditate only because your brain will release dopamine and you will feel some pleasure after, and not for your own health and benefit. Applying the same comparation which HP Hooded Cobra said, it should be natural for you to eat, is not healthy to manipulate your body to ask for food. The same goes for the meditation. It should be natural to meditate, not conditionating your brain to release dopamine to push you meditate. In this case you will be stuck on releasing dopamine and not on spiritually advancing. What I said is easy to do and just gives you a boost because is unconsciounsly programming you to be motivated towards meditation. You can use this way for a lot of things.

The Alchemist7 said:
Or why not be smart and go into trance and state your affirmations there instead of trying to avoid the difficult part and program your subconscious without understanding what you’re really doing?

Brdredr said:
The Alchemist7 said:

That’s dumb... Your meditation session should be pleasureful, if you hate meditating then you should stop trying to achieve godhood in 1 month and start doing meditations that you like and don’t do just because they’re “superpowerful or whatever”

Brdredr said:
NinRick said:

Are you trying to insult me or are you simply trying to make a point?

As for the rest of you who replied thus far, if your only responses are "just do it", then I'll do it. I'll outdo everyone who replied on this thread while taking the necessary precautions not to burn myself out. I guess all I need is a challenge, then. Problem solved, right?

Actually I am just trying to motivate you. I was not trying to insult you in anyway. I just wanted to kick you back on the right track, as a brother

Aquarius said:
That’s dumb... Your meditation session should be pleasureful, if you hate meditating then you should stop trying to achieve godhood in 1 month and start doing meditations that you like and don’t do just because they’re “superpowerful or whatever”

"Your meditation session should be pleasureful"

You realize that's what dopamine does, right? It also gets released when you eat, when you have sex, when you're lifting weights, when you're doing anything that's self-beneficial, it can be released through natural means.

Besides, I already found the answer. Scroll up.

Aquarius said:
Or why not be smart and go into trance and state your affirmations there instead of trying to avoid the difficult part and program your subconscious without understanding what you’re really doing?

If you want to go in a deep trance or to replay afirmations while you sleep is basically the same thing because in the final what you want to do is to acces your unconscious mind where are burried all of your memories. If you go in a deep trance you do exactly the same thing, which is programming your unconscious mind. I believe replaying afirmations while you sleep is even more effective because in that time the unconscious is fully active and fully opened to be programmed, this is why it was said in the forum that the enemies are attacking us while we are sleeping, we are most vulnerable in that time, because the conscious (aware) mind is inactive and the subconscious (programable) mind is fully active.

What is wrong in programming your subconscious with healthy and beneficial affirmations while you sleep? Why a deep trance is better? I done it myself with unexpected succes after 2 or 3 nights.

I don't say you are wrong but I just want to see your reason.

Brdredr said:
Aquarius said:

"Your meditation session should be pleasureful"

You realize that's what dopamine does, right? It also gets released when you eat, when you have sex, when you're lifting weights, when you're doing anything that's self-beneficial, it can be released through natural means.

Besides, I already found the answer. Scroll up.
If you have to force your body to release dopamine then it’s not pleasurful.

I meditate a few minutes a day. I can't control my thoughts and relax myself.

The Alchemist7 said:
Thanks for sharing this :)

Blackdragon666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Not a safe method to bypass your conscious mind and program your unconscious mind unconsciously. That’s why we go in deep trance to do it. This method can have all sorts of problems.

You have teo options to solve this problem:
1. Repogram your Mind with affirmations so your thought patterns are more supportive.
2. Bypass the automated mental process with the power of void meditation and enhanced awareness and base your actions on conscious decisions.

Or the combination of both.

Aquarius said:
Blackdragon666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Not a safe method to bypass your conscious mind and program your unconscious mind unconsciously. That’s why we go in deep trance to do it. This method can have all sorts of problems.
Its basically the same thing. There will be a problem if you put something problematic in the affirmation.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Its basically the same thing. There will be a problem if you put something problematic in the affirmation.
I've read a post from HoodedCobra sometime ago and he doesent suggest it either, because you're basically playing with your unconscious without being conscious, those are not the exact words though. It was in a post about a guy who had all kinds of problems in his life because he started doing this stuff.

So basically what you guys are stating is in most likely scenario the act of leaving a CD player with a pillow speaker or perhaps mini-speakers at a low enough volume to play it and be captured by the brain but not high enough it registers consciously.

Could most likely cause issues? I've read from time to time and known for a long time that these audio recording affirmations have been in use a lot in the past and it was right around 1980s or so when it became very popular, so-called self-hypnotic affirmations.

I have wanted to mess with such things to at least improve myself. For example though I can't say I'm a sex negative person I do want to try and slough off as much negativity as possible repeating throughout my sleep and for a long time "Sex is perfectly natural" in my own voice. Or other things that I may or may not have psycho-analyzed to improve. I will admit I have been someone with quite a few problems so I figure it does require a subtle approach much like meditation.

Would you guys state such things are always more problematic than simply raising energy and programming it and seeing what it does?

(I have vibrated the Lilith mantra a while back I was doing x10 vibrations. I know it's low rep but even low reps work for some and I guess if I had to improve the affirmation it would be "I am sexually liberating in the most happy, beneficial, and best way for me". Since judging from Lilith's kaballah it's her monolithic imprint of universal devonic energies and what her mantra stands for. Kinda like her Lakshmi vibration and her template on wealth.)

Aquarius said:
I've read a post from HoodedCobra sometime ago and he doesent suggest it either, because you're basically playing with your unconscious without being conscious, those are not the exact words though. It was in a post about a guy who had all kinds of problems in his life because he started doing this stuff.
I used this once and it had succes, without any secondary effects, so for the moment I can't agree with this because I haven't experienced anything negative from this. And about the guy who done it and had all sorts of problems, we need to know exactly what he done. He wants to be motivated to meditate, so I don't really see how can this have any negative effects, especially when he is using a proper, positive, safe and healthy affirmation. I think the only difference between this and a hipnosis is that you are programming youself and is not someone else doing it. I think somebody needs to clarify this though

Gear88 said:
So basically what you guys are stating is in most likely scenario the act of leaving a CD player with a pillow speaker or perhaps mini-speakers at a low enough volume to play it and be captured by the brain but not high enough it registers consciously.

Could most likely cause issues? I've read from time to time and known for a long time that these audio recording affirmations have been in use a lot in the past and it was right around 1980s or so when it became very popular, so-called self-hypnotic affirmations.

I have wanted to mess with such things to at least improve myself. For example though I can't say I'm a sex negative person I do want to try and slough off as much negativity as possible repeating throughout my sleep and for a long time "Sex is perfectly natural" in my own voice. Or other things that I may or may not have psycho-analyzed to improve. I will admit I have been someone with quite a few problems so I figure it does require a subtle approach much like meditation.

Would you guys state such things are always more problematic than simply raising energy and programming it and seeing what it does?

(I have vibrated the Lilith mantra a while back I was doing x10 vibrations. I know it's low rep but even low reps work for some and I guess if I had to improve the affirmation it would be "I am sexually liberating in the most happy, beneficial, and best way for me". Since judging from Lilith's kaballah it's her monolithic imprint of universal devonic energies and what her mantra stands for. Kinda like her Lakshmi vibration and her template on wealth.)
Dude just do a mars square or a soul freeing working or go into trance and affirm it. No need to set yourself up for problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back