Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon Sign Vs Moon Phase (when you have to choose between the two)

Jack

So according to the Joyofsatan website, white magick is best done in waxing moon and black magick in waning moon. Its currently waxing hard and i get two days in which i can start a working with the most power for white magick. With my coordinates, the moon will be waning from 19th April.

But the moon is currently not in any sign that's conducive to my goal (I.e higher education.) Moon is Sagittarius gives higher education and moon enters Sagittarius in April 21.

On the other side of the equation, I know mercury should not be retrograde in such a working. Currently mercury is in Aries (which is neither detriment or rise,a neutral sign). Mercury enters Gemini on May 21 which is too late for my goal.

So I must start the working in a neutral sign. The question is which is more important, the moon phase or the sign in which moon is ? Because according to the dates I think I'll have to choose between the two.

Wow I wanted to ask almost the same thing.
Can you do white magick (love spell) while the moon is waning?
An answere would be great :D

I think the spell would be weaker if you are doing a love spell for example during a waning moon. In my opinion i would not do a love spell during a waning moon and for example a freeing the soul spell during a waxing moon. So i think Moon phase is more important.

A way that i thought to bypass this is to do a freeing spell if you have to do a "waxing moon" spell during a waning moon. For example let's say that you want to do a love spell during a waning moon. Instead to do this type of affirmation:"In a positive way for me i'm not attracting the perfect partner for me" you could say this:"In a positive way for me any and all obstacles preventing me from having the best partner for me, are being destroyed and completely dissolved. I'm now attracting the perfect partner for me." to make your spell work in a waning moon. This is just an idea, i didn't personaly tried this but it could work.

luis said:
I think the spell would be weaker if you are doing a love spell for example during a waning moon. In my opinion i would not do a love spell during a waning moon and for example a freeing the soul spell during a waxing moon. So i think Moon phase is more important.

A way that i thought to bypass this is to do a freeing spell if you have to do a "waxing moon" spell during a waning moon. For example let's say that you want to do a love spell during a waning moon. Instead to do this type of affirmation:"In a positive way for me i'm not attracting the perfect partner for me" you could say this:"In a positive way for me any and all obstacles preventing me from having the best partner for me, are being destroyed and completely dissolved. I'm now attracting the perfect partner for me." to make your spell work in a waning moon. This is just an idea, i didn't personaly tried this but it could work.

Omg this actually might work out, luis you wonderful genius!
If you can not go through the door just tear down the walls!
Thank you!

NinRick said:
luis said:

Omg this actually might work out, luis you wonderful genius!
If you can not go through the door just tear down the walls!
Thank you!
Hope it does :D
In the first affirmation there is a 'not' i don't why it's there lol but obviously it's a mistake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back