Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with angles

NinRick

Hey my satanic comrades!

I was wondering, is there a way to deal with angles? I do not want to talk with them, I want to DESTROY THEM if I come across to one. Or if I know for sure that one is around. Once I met a woman who was most likely confused or possessed by an angel.

And yes, I am doing the Final RTR daily.

The angels do not really exist, behind this are the gray or thought forms created by the enemy, you can use the blue fire or banish them by doing a ritual of exile or with the Vinasa mantra.

Ignore any enemy thought-forms, build a strong AOP & do any banishing rituals you can. Also focus on any demon/demoness's sigil if there's any type of malicious entity out there that's harming/bothering you in any way.

Wotanwarrior said:
The angels do not really exist, behind this are the gray or thought forms created by the enemy, you can use the blue fire or banish them by doing a ritual of exile or with the Vinasa mantra.
Possibly the thought forms are being directed by actual grey aliens.

NinRick said:
Hey my satanic comrades!

I was wondering, is there a way to deal with angles? I do not want to talk with them, I want to DESTROY THEM if I come across to one. Or if I know for sure that one is around. Once I met a woman who was most likely confused or possessed by an angel.

And yes, I am doing the Final RTR daily.
You can destroy them by using the Vinasha mantra if you encounter any , if you have the name of the angel reverse it 9 times ,Affirm "you are no more 9 times",
If a MALEVOLENT ghost or spirit is the problem, then simply vibrating his/her name [if known] backwards 9 times, afterwards affirming “you are no more.” This must be done every day from a full moon to a new moon.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

and then do the vinasha vibrations(108 for max effect,tied to Saturn, endings etc). Then repeat the name reversal +affirmation.

I thought you wanted help with your maths homework or something.

by angles you mean angels aka the grays.

NinRick said:
Or if I know for sure that one is around
You'll know if your senses are open, you'll get an uneasy feeling.

They mainly just attack from a distance, messing with your thoughts etc, usually astral protecting to you when you're asleep.

if they're harassing you, just deal with them like any other unwanted entity.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

I notice they attach thought forms when people are asleep as well, if your senses are open you'll see these thought-forms, they're usually the 1st thing i see when i wake up abruptly during my sleep.

blue satanic fire is the easiest way to get rid of thought-forms, make sure to affirm that it is banishing the thought-form.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back