Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to achieve godhead?

Usthepeople666

hey everyone,
i am starting the 6 month spiritual satanism program today(started it before but fell through). i wanted to know what all should i do everyday? like apart from the the designated meditations that day should i also do kunalini yoga and or hatha yoga, yogic breathing etc or should i just stick with what is given in the pdf? i have one more year as a student before i graduate and get a job and this is really all the time i have so pls guide me. also few years back i would get into a trance really quickly like in a few minutes but now i am having a hard time even focusing on my breath. i know it is because of all the drugs i did but now i am clean from a long time and would really like to completely dedicating my life to satans goal. pls help me and guide me . also how do i talk to my guardian demon without ouija and pendulum and how do i find who is my guardian demon? i could really use some help and protection.

i hope after 6 months and i able to make a post telling everyone i succeeded.
thank you everyone
hail satan
hail the gods of hell

Usthepeople666 said:
like apart from the the designated meditations that day should i also do kunalini yoga and or hatha yoga, yogic breathing etc or should i just stick with what is given in the pdf?

Aura of Protection and the Final RTR are priority. Do this before everything. If you don't have time for RTR, even the shorter version is still better than nothing. 1 rep each letter should take maximum 5 minutes. Depends how much free time you got.

Regarding the meditation program, I was once told that is a good idea to combine the first two months, i.e, do them in the same time, first day for the first mounth together with the first day for the second mounth, second day with second day and so on. If is to choose between yoga and breathing exercises, I would choose yoga but this again depends how much time you have. If you have enough do all of them.
So the program will be: Aura of Protection (twice a day), Final RTR, the meditation program, void meditation (which is very important for the mind) and breathing exercises. This I would do as a beginner, you can anyway create your own program according to your free time, privacy, preferences. And you should be careful not to overload yourself with too many things, keep some time to relax.

Usthepeople666 said:
pls help me and guide me
Just put your life in order. Start to eat more healthy, try to eliminate all the bad habits from your life (smoking, drugs, alcohol, videogames, too much sugar/sweets, acid and energy drinks, fast-food), stay away from the people who have a bad influence on you, like retards who try to impose you their beliefs or drug users.

Usthepeople666 said:
also how do i talk to my guardian demon without ouija and pendulum and how do i find who is my guardian demon? i could really use some help and protection.
For this you need to open yourself to astral. You should empower your mind to allow you to see and hear in astral because that's the way how the Gods communicate with us. So you should open and empower your third eye, crown and 6th chakra, activate your pineal gland, open and empower the claircoyance and clairaudiance centres. You will find all of this in the meditation program. Obviously this won't happen in one day, how you will open to astral depends on how consistent and dedicated you will be in your meditations.

Usthepeople666 said:
You won't achieve Godhead if you finish the 6 months program. It just prepares you for more advanced meditations.

Usthepeople666 said:
hey everyone,
i am starting the 6 month spiritual satanism program today(started it before but fell through). i wanted to know what all should i do everyday? like apart from the the designated meditations that day should i also do kunalini yoga and or hatha yoga, yogic breathing etc or should i just stick with what is given in the pdf? i have one more year as a student before i graduate and get a job and this is really all the time i have so pls guide me. also few years back i would get into a trance really quickly like in a few minutes but now i am having a hard time even focusing on my breath. i know it is because of all the drugs i did but now i am clean from a long time and would really like to completely dedicating my life to satans goal. pls help me and guide me . also how do i talk to my guardian demon without ouija and pendulum and how do i find who is my guardian demon? i could really use some help and protection.

thank you everyone
hail satan
hail the gods of hell
You're not going to achieve godhead in 1 year so chill out.

"how to achieve godhead?" No shortcuts, work seriously for many years and maybe, in this life or a future one, when ready and very advanced, you will shown how to by the Gods.

Sinistra said:
"how to achieve godhead?" No shortcuts, work seriously for many years and maybe, in this life or a future one, when ready and very advanced, you will shown how to by the Gods.
Hey , thanks for the reply.
I am doing Kundalini yoga, Hatha yoga , pranayam, and meditations everyday. And I have to say my life has already become way better. I feel energy I have never felt before.
I will stay on the track.
Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of Hell

Thinking you'll do it in six months is a delusion. I wouldn't rush.

Take your time. Meditate. Yoga. Get your life together. Focus on your basics.

When you get in a better spot, then worry about reaching for the stars cuz you ain't there yet.

Just work slowly on improving things. This is a little after the one year anniversary of me starting to seriously meditate every day and do the rtr (only missed a few days I am going to try not to this year even one day) I am not close to Godhead yet at all but I am starting to be more open to the astral and see more results in things. I don't think anyone can Achieve Godhead in 6 months or a year so just chill. It will happen when it happens. If you want to extend your life who knows how long but I heard said on the JOS and some other places this stops aging do Sa Ta Na Ma vibration for around 20 minutes a day and affirm that your Telomoures (spelling ?) are fully activated. This way you will have more time to try and achieve Godhood and be younger looking and feeling. It will probably take many years.

Just go in little milestones like this. By next year this time I hope to be much more clean and probably fully open to the astral maybe start working with elements more but still nowhere near Godhead. See these are little steps. Enjoy life and don't push too hard or worry it will come in many years if you work hard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back