Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WTF is this - black woman tells europeans the continent is not white

EasternFireLion666

If this doesn't sober people up what would?
This is the perfect face of leftism. Disabled freaks

https://youtu.be/d8jdxUI_Yo8

1.44 - microchip error

I heard a theory of a dump atheist that White people evolved from Blacks which migrated from Europe to Africa. Maybe her hooked nose boss told her to say the same bullshit. People behind her are applauding like some programmed Goyim after each sentence while she can barely speak in english.

This made me really mad, but it's good because people see the truth easier with people like this.
The RTRs are working.

70ujmVO.png

P.S. kike corbyn is Labour, and kike may, Conservative, wants to have its support regarding the retarded farce that is Brexit. Strange bedfellows?!

FancyMancy said:
P.S. kike corbyn is Labour, and kike may, Conservative, wants to have its support regarding the retarded farce that is Brexit. Strange bedfellows?!
Brexit is not a joke. If happens, it should weaken European Union and also should stop immigration. Indeed the MPs and EU want to turn it into a joke. If European Unions is to be disolved, this "exits" need to happen anyway.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
Brexit is not a joke. If happens, it should weaken European Union and also should stop immigration. Indeed the MPs and EU want to turn it into a joke. If European Unions is to be disolved, this "exits" need to happen anyway.
Oh, I'm all for Brexit. As someone in a news bit said, we're supposed to be a proud country but we've become the laughing stock of the world with this shit. I also realised that future historians will look back at this and want to hang themselves because of the absolute piss-taking the dirty p00j00kike is doing. Evidently, the dirty p00j00kike is taking its sweet (well...what flavour is shit?! Bitter?!) time to do anything, deliberately. Don't ask me about any of the backstop and deal or no deal or anything; I chose not to follow it. I just wonder when the Banker will give us a ring-a-ding-ding and offer us a few pennies to get out with the question "Deal or No Deal?"... :roll:

After Brexit, the rest will crumble - that's the reason why the dirty p00j00kike is fucking about and taking the piss. If this was a court and you were on trial, you'd be fucked for perverting the false course of injustice; yet these dirty p00j00kikes can piss and shit all over the place and have no-one clean up after them. It's like a programme I saw about Children and young Adults who had autism. One chubby Boy was laughing about smearing faeces all over the bathroom walls while he was having a bath, and this was quite typical behaviour for him...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back