Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Funniest win yet

RoyBatty91

The Shoah List has been updated:

1555035294812.jpg

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-moon-landing-israeli-beresheet-spacecraft-attempts-historic-moon-landing-today-2019-04-11/

Before you have to guess - yes, they were planning to put a Torah and a Holocaust Memorial on the moon.

Ooo :shock: very scared of hAll oF cO$Ts! :shock: :eek: Bad dreams of someone took my shekel! :eek: :cry: Not give my shekel to make a real spaceship! Put just a bottle-rocket taped on with paper airplane, this all I will pay for! :x :x :shock: Still too much money, fire all the engineers they all want too much shekel! I will put up a tall ladder and climb to moon myself! Then G*d will finally get to moon! :D How those dumb goys do it but we can't?! :oops: :x

Ol argedco luciftias said:
How those dumb goys do it but we can't?! :oops: :x
Surely sexual/orgasm energy is not creative and inspiring, stoooopeeeed proooodeeeesh duuuurrrrteeee kyyyyke!

BoRn of fire said:
I actually wanted to animate the Zoidberg picture but I couldn't be bothered. I'd have done it with it shaking violently to add memeful, memetic, memetastic lollage effect.

FancyMancy said:
BoRn of fire said:
I actually wanted to animate the Zoidberg picture but I couldn't be bothered. I'd have done it with it shaking violently to add memeful, memetic, memetastic lollage effect.

With an increasingly red filter.

On the subject itself, the White nationalist sphere of Twitter I like to frequent has had a lot of fun making fun of Jews for this embarrassment. It's been a mood-lightener to say the least.

One of my favorite albeit more dark ones was something along the lines of "You can bet if there were some Palestinians on the moon they'd have managed to land a rocket on it." Jewish crimes shan't escape notice for much longer.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:
BoRn of fire said:

With an increasingly red filter.
Ohhhh. I didn't think of that. Good idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back