Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Take it down!!!

Yeah, I had that on my channel before jewtube shoahed it; yet on other jewtube non-official channels who have songs/music videos they have millions of views. Yeah, that's fair.

The host reaction is very telling. It was immediate and the intent to silence the claims was clear. This exposes how they follow strict guidelines and are prepared beforehand. Jews would never get anywhere without a bunch of worthless lapdogs.

waiwaiwaiwaiwait hold on now goy that's wholly separate you can't go (((noticing))) that you better put that away right now we're talking about jewish crimes, not jewish crimes. totally different c'mon now let's take a break and forget that was just said

The reality is guys that Whites have nothing to do with Black Slavery, Whites actually freed the slaves after the jew uprooted them, abused them, and bought them from local slaver African warlords.

People who know of any history know this, but most of the time, text books skip the fact that all African Slave Traders were basically greasy JEWS.

Whites need to have no guilt. We have done what we could to make things better in these regards, and we didn't want to uproot people and forcibly bring them to slave or anything. We're far from faultless, but so is anyone else, and plus, we have not much to do with that.

Think of how this goes today, just who is bringing the influx in Europe? Jews be jewing since the beginning of time. Same shit, different era.

Bull Gotze said:
The host reaction is very telling. It was immediate and the intent to silence the claims was clear. This exposes how they follow strict guidelines and are prepared beforehand. Jews would never get anywhere without a bunch of worthless lapdogs.

They pay the Black host good shekels, off goes the knife into his people's back. But to be honest he could stop him so maybe he didn't stop him on purpose.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bull Gotze said:

They pay the Black host good shekels, off goes the knife into his people's back. But to be honest he could stop him so maybe he didn't stop him on purpose.
They were probably yelling at his ear piece. Giving it a second thought he probably didnt grasped the weight those claims actually carried.

FancyMancy said:
Yeah, I had that on my channel before jewtube shoahed it; yet on other jewtube non-official channels who have songs/music videos they have millions of views. Yeah, that's fair.
I had seen this clip quite a while ago. I will be surprised if this one lasts long.

The host Montel Williams, his job for the last few years is to be the spokesperson promoting for a company that targets people who are in debt slavery to the juwish economic system. And they promise these people, "We will give you a big pile of cash as soon as you call us, so that you can pay off your debt to the juws" but then they charge such extreme interest on the cash they lend out that the person is now 100% trapped in a cycle of debt even worse than before, so this new juwish company tuat got involved can suck all their blood too.

Acts like one, smells like one, looks partly like one, has the morals of one, is Montel Williams juwish?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The reality is guys that Whites have nothing to do with Black Slavery, Whites actually freed the slaves after the jew uprooted them, abused them, and bought them from local slaver African warlords.

People who know of any history know this, but most of the time, text books skip the fact that all African Slave Traders were basically greasy JEWS.

Whites need to have no guilt. We have done what we could to make things better in these regards, and we didn't want to uproot people and forcibly bring them to slave or anything. We're far from faultless, but so is anyone else, and plus, we have not much to do with that.

Think of how this goes today, just who is bringing the influx in Europe? Jews be jewing since the beginning of time. Same shit, different era.
I saw the thread HPS Maxine posted on the Yahoo! Groups 666 group about the jew trying to cover-up the information about transporting many millions of Africans to America, where only like 10% or something survived the journey, but I couldn't see it on here. Did she forget to post it on here?

Bull Gotze said:
FancyMancy said:
I had seen this clip quite a while ago. I will be surprised if this one lasts long.
I had less views on that on mine than this one here has, yet mine was shoahed. Evidently, the dirty jewkike watches the JoS websites. It lied to me about copyright infringement, yet checking the page it said there are copyright notices but I have permission to use them...then it goes and shoahs my channel while ignoring the music/music videos by non-official users with millions of views. The jew won't explain that because it is dirty. Fucking dirty jewkike. Fucking derty jewkike. Fucking durty jewkike. No go cry, you fucking dorty jewkike.

lmao the jews at the front were dying of heart attack hahahahahahaha

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back