Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hair regrowth?

misanthrope555

Hey guys, does anyone know any meditations that could specifically help with regrowing lost hair? My hair has recently begun to fall out and I'm not sure as to why since no one in my family has gone bald besides my dad, literally the only person and that didn't happen til his early 50s. I cant really go to the doctors either because, frankly, I cant afford to so I dont know if it's from a medical condition.

Its doesn't have to be just meditations but any advice/information on the topic would be greatly appreciated. My long hair is something very important to me, and I'd very much like to do everything I can to save it and repair it. I thought about asking my GD about this but I dont want to bother her with something like this. She has more important things to worry about. But if you guys think it's a good idea I can bring it up with her.

Also I'm 25 and Male, if that's important.

Venus square can help, you can begin it this Friday, or just the mantra if you don't want to do the square.

Also, look into castor oil, it's said to help with regrowth. Massage it into your scalp, breath in green energy into your scalp, and affirm that your hair is growing thick and plentiful (in positive and healthy ways of course). Cinnamon and coconut oil is also supposed to be effective (cinnamon increases circulation, bringing blood to the area, improving and invigorating the hair follicles).

Thanks Lydia! I dont know know much about the squares so I hope you dont mind me asking a few more questions. I should use the 2nd chart, starting at the top right of 4 and ending on the bottom left of 46, as this is for non-spiritual help, right? Also when are the hours of Venus and does me being a Taurus mean I should wait for a specific time to start? Sorry, I'm not really familiar with the astrological things.

Would I mix the castor oil, cinnamon, and coconut oil into a sort of lotion and massage that into my scalp before a shower? Or am I supposed to eat the cinnamon and coconut oil lol again, sorry I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right here

Correct on the square (2nd chart, starting at the top right of 4 and ending on the bottom left of 46), or even just it's mantra Shukraya at a set 50 reps a day, if you can handle that much energy. Even just 20 if you aren't comfortable with high reps. Speaking from experience, it can really suck if you mess up the repetition count on a square if you're almost done it. (You being Taurus doesn't factor in :))

Hours of Venus (all planetary hours in fact) are found in a ChronosXP program (the download for this is in Satan's Library, or just google it), or this website https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp Make sure to set your location, the default is London UK. There are also free apps for phones, I use the one by iLuna, which is affiliated with the website I linked. It calculates your location via wifi, and then you don't need wifi on anymore once it's saved.

As for cinnamon and coconut oil, mix it into a paste and massage into your scalp. Castor oil can be left on overnight and showered out in the morning, apparently it is best if left on longer as it takes longer to absorb. Don't leave the cinnamon-coconut oil on overnight, it will burn like fire. I speak from experience using cinnamon-honey face masks, about 20-30 minutes is the max for cinnamon, lol.

So if I were to do the 50 reps of Shukraya would I do that whole mantra of Aum Draam Drim Draum Sau Shukray Nama or just the single Shukray? And would I do the 50 reps for the same amount of days as the whole Venus square? I'll do whatever would be most effective, or try to anyway lol I do have my satanic rosary I made so I hope I can do the proper amount without messing up lol but cool, I was curious about the Taurus thing since it mentioned to do it in the home sign of it. That's another question I had if you wouldn't mind answer one more, when is Venus in Taurus, Libra, and Pisces and should I do it in Pisces since its exalted or does that not really matter? I guess that's two questions...

I'll have to check that app out when i have the $1.99 in my account for it lol

So leave castor oil in for, maybe, 12ish hours? And I assume to get it on the scalp and probably brush through your hair? And cinnamon and coconut oil mixed, massaged into scalp and washed out after 20 or so minutes, got it.
Again, thank you so much, I really, really appreciate all the time you're taking to help me.

Cooling meditations will help hair growth. It is heat in the body that causes hair loss.

Coffee and aspirin are great for hair. Vegetable oil (Omega 6) is not good for hair at all.

Here is this thread for more insight: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1365

misanthrope555 said:
What's the cooling meditation? I dont recall seeing that on the site :/
Oh I remember, It’s an old meditation that isnt linked to any page in the JoS website but is in the JoS website. I have no idea how to access it.
I think I remember it had to do with inhaling some kind of energy into your aura and feeling fresh or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back