Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pineal gland empowering and general questions

GG Allin

From the Post :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

HP Mageson666 did say "In Sanskrit the mantra for the pineal gland is Gaum."

In short: planetary mantra/relatet planet, reps number, mudra, asanas for pineal gland ?

Long:

Is the pineal gland related to a planet? (like base chakra saturn planetary mantra shanisvara)

Is there a special number which should be used for reps relatet to pineal gland? (like solar number/chakra 111, 666 ...)

Are there any other mantras which can be used for empowering/opening the pineal gland (planetary mantra)?

Is there also a mudra which can be done with the mantra ?

Asanas positions which help to empower ( I estimate headstand/handstand )?

I would say the main ruler is the Moon, which represents the whole system of the energy centers in the head, the Crown-Pineal-Third Eye complex. The nature of the Amrita or nectar generated by the pineal gland is Lunar in nature: nourishing, soothing, lubricating, revitalizing/renewing.
The Tantric Goddess associated with Amrita is a Moon Goddess. The sanskrit name for the Pineal gland is Soma Chakra. Soma is the vedic God of the Moon, and a titlee of Shiva, who is a Moon God as well.

On the other hand Jupiter also relates to the Pineal Gland as the ruler of Crown. Jupiterian energy is wet in nature, like the Moon.

-We could say, that the revitalizing power of the pineal is ruled by the Moon.
-The power of spiritual wisdom, intuition insight is of Jupiter. The Pineal Gland correspnds to Buddhi, the higher intellect and the discriminative aspect of the Mind that can directly “separate Truth from falsehood”)
-If I remember correctly, the Joy of Satan website also links Uranus (altougth there are no mantras for Uranus) to the Pineal, which makes sense.

As for Gaum: We know from HPS Maxine, that the G letter represents Silver, which is Moon.
On the Other hand Gaum is a seed mantra of Guruave, which is Jupiter.

Everything seem to point towards the fact that these two planets rule over the Pineal.

I think all mudras that work on the head chakras can be used for the Pineal as well, even the Third eye mudras. Just continue to direct the energy from the Third Eye into the Pineal applying the same technique that is used in the Satanic Pineal meditation.

Savitar said:
I would say the main ruler is the Moon, which represents the whole system of the energy centers in the head, the Crown-Pineal-Third Eye complex. The nature of the Amrita or nectar generated by the pineal gland is Lunar in nature: nourishing, soothing, lubricating, revitalizing/renewing.
The Tantric Goddess associated with Amrita is a Moon Goddess. The sanskrit name for the Pineal gland is Soma Chakra. Soma is the vedic God of the Moon, and a titlee of Shiva, who is a Moon God as well.

On the other hand Jupiter also relates to the Pineal Gland as the ruler of Crown. Jupiterian energy is wet in nature, like the Moon.

-We could say, that the revitalizing power of the pineal is ruled by the Moon.
-The power of spiritual wisdom, intuition insight is of Jupiter. The Pineal Gland correspnds to Buddhi, the higher intellect and the discriminative aspect of the Mind that can directly “separate Truth from falsehood”)
-If I remember correctly, the Joy of Satan website also links Uranus (altougth there are no mantras for Uranus) to the Pineal, which makes sense.

As for Gaum: We know from HPS Maxine, that the G letter represents Silver, which is Moon.
On the Other hand Gaum is a seed mantra of Guruave, which is Jupiter.

Everything seem to point towards the fact that these two planets rule over the Pineal.

I think all mudras that work on the head chakras can be used for the Pineal as well, even the Third eye mudras. Just continue to direct the energy from the Third Eye into the Pineal applying the same technique that is used in the Satanic Pineal meditation.
So Soma would be better or Saum ?

Soma and Saum are two different things. Soma is God name (like Surya for the Sun) While Saum is a bija mantra that can take on different propreties depending on how you apply it. It rules prana in general.
Aum Somaya Svahah/Namah is used for the Moon.

Savitar said:
Soma and Saum are two different things. Soma is God name (like Surya for the Sun) While Saum is a bija mantra that can take on different propreties depending on how you apply it. It rules prana in general.
Aum Somaya Svahah/Namah is used for the Moon.
I see so SAUM is for the prana ,and Somaya is for the moon. I understand thanks.

thanks for the answer Savitar.

this means the pineal gland can´t have a planetary mantra, related reps, because it is ruled by more then one planet.

Moon planetray mantra : CHANDRAMASE
Jupiter planetray mantra: GURUAVE

Gaum = As you told Moon + Jupiter

is there a way to fuse CHANDRAMASE + GURUAVE ?

or would it work to vibrate the two in one breath like:

GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY or
CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY.

feels like it could work. :?:

for the repsI don´t know the numbers for the planets. (Jupiter 34 found one response), moon ?)

GG Allin said:

this means the pineal gland can´t have a planetary mantra, related reps, because it is ruled by more then one planet.

for the repsI don´t know the numbers for the planets. (Jupiter 34 found one response), moon ?)

It means, that both Jupiterian and Lunar numbers work, but the the results will reflect the nature of the planet (if you use lunar numbers, the lunar propreties of the pineal will be strengthened primarily)

However I don’t understand why do you want to mix it up and combine the Moon and Jupiter into one thing.
Just test both of them separately and see which works better for you. Mixing up energies randomly is no good.
If you want to empower the Pineal in general without any specific goal, then just use Gaum instead of trying to create some Frankenstein mantra combo - as It’s already both lunar and jupiterian. You cannot get a better mantra than that for the Pineal, hence why the JoS recommends it.

The sum of Moon square is 3.321. Divided by 9 you get 369. That is the sume of every column and row in the Moon Square. So there you have it: 81; 369; 3.321

Savitar said:
GG Allin said:

It means, that both Jupiterian and Lunar numbers work, but the the results will reflect the nature of the planet (if you use lunar numbers, the lunar propreties of the pineal will be strengthened primarily)

However I don’t understand why do you want to mix it up and combine the Moon and Jupiter into one thing.
Just test both of them separately and see which works better for you. Mixing up energies randomly is no good.
If you want to empower the Pineal in general without any specific goal, then just use Gaum instead of trying to create some Frankenstein mantra combo - as It’s already both lunar and jupiterian. You cannot get a better mantra than that for the Pineal, hence why the JoS recommends it.

The sum of Moon square is 3.321. Divided by 9 you get 369. That is the sume of every column and row in the Moon Square. So there you have it: 81; 369; 3.321

thanks again savitar for the reply.

I tryed to find a planetary mantra for it because in the Tuning Chakras Through Vibration text it was statet the planetary mantras are more powerful and I normaly use them and not the above. And i had doubts to mix them, which are now disproved thanks to you.

"Tuning Chakras Through Vibration

Each of our chakras responds to and resonates within a certain pitch. One easy way we can find the right tone is going by feel. When we hit the right tone, we should be able to feel it in the chakra. This will cause the chakra to vibrate and release energy.
Please note: the following vibrations [words of power] have been corrected. The Traditional words in Sanskrit have been corrupted, and their effects were watered down. The vibrations given below are concentrated and exceptionally powerful, and are not for new/inexperienced meditators. I strongly advise new/inexperienced people to visit this webpage and begin with more moderate words of power, until the soul can handle more energy.

• Base Chakra: Laum, vibrated as LLAHHH – UUU – MMM*
• Sacral Chakra: Vaum, vibrated as VAHHH – UUU – MMM
• Solar Plexus '666' Chakra: Raum, vibrated as RAHHH – UUU – MMM**
• Heart Chakra: Yaum, vibrated as YYAHHH – UUU – MMM
• Throat Chakra: Haum, vibrated as HAHHH – UUU – MMM
• Sixth Chakra: Aum, vibrated as AHHH – UUU – MMM
• Seventh Chakra: Maum, vibrated as MMAHHH – UUU – MMM

* The U's are pronounced as in the English word 'BLUE'
**Roll the 'R'

The vibrations given below are exceptionally powerful, and as with the above, should not be used by new/inexperienced meditators. Be aware of this.
WARNING: THE VIBRATION FOR THE BASE CHAKRA SATURN CAN EVOKE UNPLEASANT ENERGIES, SO BE AWARE OF THIS AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION. This has not happened with everyone, as some people have had positive experiences with this, but it is still a possibility. If you notice any problems manifesting in your life, then it may be best to use the vibrations above, instead of the following.

• Base Chakra: SHANISWARA, vibrated as SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH (Saturn d6)
• Sacral Chakra: BHAUMAYA, vibrated as BB-AHH-UUU-MM-AH-YAH (Mars d2)
• Solar Plexus '666' Chakra: SURYAE, vibrated as SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY (Sun d7)
• Heart Chakra: BUDHAAYA, vibrated as BUU-DD-HAH-AH-YAH (mercury d3)
• Throat Chakra: SHUKRAYA, vibrated as SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH (venus d5)
• Sixth Chakra: CHANDRAMASE, vibrated as CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY (mon1d)
• Seventh Chakra: GURUAVE, vibrated as GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY (jupiter d4)"

GG Allin said:
In another thread (https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=74921), it was said that the Heart Chakra (4th) is AUM on its own without a preceeding letter, because it is the neutral/connecting Chakra, and the 6th Chakra (6th) is YAUM, because this which you quoted is outdated information which has yet to be updated and corrected.

Of course, AUM could work in any/all Chakras, as it is in all of the Mantras + a preceeding letter, and the Solar Chakra (gold/yellow, AU gold atomic number 79) is the powerhouse of the Soul, the most important Chakra in at least one sense, but each [letter]AUM word is more specific and powerful corresponding to each respective Chakra.

For empowering the Pineal Gland, one can do the spiritual Jupiter square. Just focus on the pineal gland during the vibrations and light it up. After you finish the vibrations, do an affirmation where you state you are opening it. Willing it to open. I have done this. It works quite well.

Words of power, it is Sanskrit so you would want to take some precatuions considering its effects. And personally I would not vibrate Chandramase and Guruave in 'one' word. But combining them is excellent per say. Jupiter rules the Crown and Pineal Gland. So one can vibrate Guruave both in these. Moon rules the Third Eye and 6th chakra, one can vibrate Chandramase both in these. Lets say 5 times each. These chakras from experience works so close to each other that they affect each other very much (so do all of the chakras).

Remember to have strong lower chakras, or balance the energies afterwards when doing spiritual alchemy.

I've had quite weird experiences, but it gets better over time. I increase my Chi and meditate on all of my chakras everyday. And always balance the energies after a session.

FancyMancy said:
GG Allin said:
In another thread (https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=74921), it was said that the Heart Chakra (4th) is AUM on its own without a preceeding letter, because it is the neutral/connecting Chakra, and the 6th Chakra (6th) is YAUM, because this which you quoted is outdated information which has yet to be updated and corrected.

Of course, AUM could work in any/all Chakras, as it is in all of the Mantras + a preceeding letter, and the Solar Chakra (gold/yellow, AU gold atomic number 79) is the powerhouse of the Soul, the most important Chakra in at least one sense, but each [letter]AUM word is more specific and powerful corresponding to each respective Chakra.

that was because of the hearth is not in the hearth chakra, instead it is the 6-8 chakras (connection if kundalini rises and goes back down) chakra right ?

About Aum did read form HP Mageson666 the Aum is just the A and the um is the A pronounced right out, the A letter brings stuff to life/creates.

Darkpagan666 said:
For empowering the Pineal Gland, one can do the spiritual Jupiter square. Just focus on the pineal gland during the vibrations and light it up. After you finish the vibrations, do an affirmation where you state you are opening it. Willing it to open. I have done this. It works quite well.

Words of power, it is Sanskrit so you would want to take some precatuions considering its effects. And personally I would not vibrate Chandramase and Guruave in 'one' word. But combining them is excellent per say. Jupiter rules the Crown and Pineal Gland. So one can vibrate Guruave both in these. Moon rules the Third Eye and 6th chakra, one can vibrate Chandramase both in these. Lets say 5 times each. These chakras from experience works so close to each other that they affect each other very much (so do all of the chakras).

Remember to have strong lower chakras, or balance the energies afterwards when doing spiritual alchemy.

I've had quite weird experiences, but it gets better over time. I increase my Chi and meditate on all of my chakras everyday. And always balance the energies after a session.

Thx for the information Darkpagan666.

GG Allin said:
FancyMancy said:
GG Allin said:

that was because of the hearth is not in the hearth chakra, instead it is the 6-8 chakras (connection if kundalini rises and goes back down) chakra right ?
Oh, I forgot about that, that the Heart Chakra (?) is in the head, where there is the heart-shape from the Ida and Pingala coming around and down, like a snake and forming the heart shape... I think. I'm still confused about that. The Heart Chakra is located in the heart, which is merely a neutral connector between the upper and lower Chakras, but the Heart Chakra (something) is in the head... What is this something which I am missing?

About Aum did read form HP Mageson666 the Aum is just the A and the um is the A pronounced right out, the A letter brings stuff to life/creates.
Yeah, I think nearly all words in Sanskrit end in A or AS, and Man is Adamu, as well.

FancyMancy said:
GG Allin said:
FancyMancy said:

Oh, I forgot about that, that the Heart Chakra (?) is in the head, where there is the heart-shape from the Ida and Pingala coming around and down, like a snake and forming the heart shape... I think. I'm still confused about that. The Heart Chakra is located in the heart, which is merely a neutral connector between the upper and lower Chakras, but the Heart Chakra (something) is in the head... What is this something which I am missing?

Yeah, I think nearly all words in Sanskrit end in A or AS, and Man is Adamu, as well.
I think to not confuse anyone we should just call then 4th chakra (the one in the chest) and 6th chakra (in the head).

The usual Image of a heart that we see around is not in the chest with the physical heart but it's in the head with ida and pingala meeting there. This create the hearth in the head.
I don't know who we should call heart chakra or not becauase the kikes confused the name. So i think we should just call the 4th and 6th chakras.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
GG Allin said:

I think to not confuse anyone we should just call then 4th chakra (the one in the chest) and 6th chakra (in the head).

The usual Image of a heart that we see around is not in the chest with the physical heart but it's in the head with ida and pingala meeting there. This create the hearth in the head.
I don't know who we should call heart chakra or not becauase the kikes confused the name. So i think we should just call the 4th and 6th chakras.
Yeah, I think that's the confusion. The Heart shape in the Head is not an actual Chakra; rather, the pathways which form the shape of a Heart, which also creates Heart-like things or 'symptoms' for lack of a better word...I think.

To clarify the this Heart chakra topic:

The Confusion And Corruption Of Eastern Teachings
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17673&p=66112&hilit=Yaum#p66112
The heart chakra is called Anahata which means the "Unstruck Sound" and the deity shown in this chakra traditionally represents the element of ether. Unstruck Sound in Hinduism is from what the knowledgeable swami's will tell you means the sound AUM. The heart chakra is ruled by ether and its bija mantra is AUM.

The AUM mantra the heart rules the flow of power upwards into the brain and upper chakra's and energy field. By switching this it weakens the flow of energy into the upper chakra's and the Aura and thought the chakra's. The Yaum by being moved into the heart removes the sound needed for the ignition of the chakra's of the third eye and opening the crown and by removing the crown mantra finishes this. This works to close one off from opening the chakra's in the head which rule the psychic functions and higher communication and knowledge abilities such as gnosis. And retards the progress of the Amirta to regenerate the body and activate the chakra's and nadi's for kundalini ascension.

The vibration for 4th and 6th Chakra vibrations has been changed.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12433&p=43569&hilit=Yaum#p43569
The heart chakra is ruled by mercury which rules the element of spirit which is AUM. The sixth chakra is called Ajna…..Jana means wisdom the Goddess of wisdom....Jana is also Yana....Yaum.

Yaum has always been the moon chakra and Aum the heart however this was corrupted by the enemy and Azazel showed us the true way its used.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3023&p=52215&hilit=Yaum#p52215
Note Ajna…… Jana which is Yana.....Yaum this is the Jana Pandita the Lord of Wisdom. In Kriya yoga the Aum is placed in the heart chakra.

My note: YAUM is the root sound of Yama, which means control. The sanskrit name for the 6th Chakra is Ajna, which means “Command Center” The 6th has to power to control and regukate the other chakras the same way the pituitary gland regulates the other endocrine glands.

To sum it up:
-the mantra YAUM is specific for and should be vibrated into the 6th, aka the Ajna aka “the Heart”
-the mantra AUM should be vibrated into the 4th, aka Anahata, aka “the Heart Chakra”

thank you all for the information, last question which color does the pineal gland have ? (for visualisation)

GG Allin said:
thank you all for the information, last question which color does the pineal gland have ? (for visualisation)

Personally, I use an etheric-indigo color, with a silverish blend.

All of the above colors work on their own. I heared some people use Demonic blue.
Whatever works.

Savitar said:
GG Allin said:

Personally, I use an etheric-indigo color, with a silverish blend.

All of the above colors work on their own. I heared some people use Demonic blue.
Whatever works.

Thanks Savitar.

GG Allin said:
From the Post :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

HP Mageson666 did say "In Sanskrit the mantra for the pineal gland is Gaum."

In short: planetary mantra/relatet planet, reps number, mudra, asanas for pineal gland ?

Long:

Is the pineal gland related to a planet? (like base chakra saturn planetary mantra shanisvara)

Is there a special number which should be used for reps relatet to pineal gland? (like solar number/chakra 111, 666 ...)

Are there any other mantras which can be used for empowering/opening the pineal gland (planetary mantra)?

Is there also a mudra which can be done with the mantra ?

Asanas positions which help to empower ( I estimate headstand/handstand )?

GG allin you make me laugh, I think the most out of anyone here

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back