Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I ask my Guardian Demon to help me get a job?

Seby

I'm already doing workings to get this job but I'm afraid it's not enough and I really want it to happen.
It's a job that can even help our cause but promotions isn't Her speciality.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm already doing workings to get this job but I'm afraid it's not enough and I really want it to happen.
Even if it's not her specialty, she can always contact other Gods to potentially assist you. As long as you give back to them in return for their help, there's really nothing wrong with it, in my opinion :)

The gods can see possibilities that we can't imagine. They can see somebody who is hiring for a job that would be perfect for you, and can connect you with it. There have been a lot of "coincidences" like this of me wanting something really bad, then finding people who have that thing and want to get rid of it, and either giving to me or selling to me for very little money. Sometimes paying a few hundred for things worth a few thousand. I think it's because my guardian sees me putting all that energy toward the thing, and she can see someone who has it and puts the idea in both our heads to come together and make a deal for it. I got a job in the summers that's the easiest to do basically no work most of the time, when there is work it's fun to do, and get paid around $500 a week. Because my guardian saw the opportunity for me and helped set it up.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Even if it's not her specialty, she can always contact other Gods to potentially assist you. As long as you give back to them in return for their help, there's really nothing wrong with it, in my opinion :)
I still can't communicate with Her and I don't even know how much energy I should give in return but I intend to do my best.
Can I give Her energy so She will give it to the potential demons that helped me?

Sure, so long as you have reasonable expectations that shouldn't be a problem.

Just make sure you repay the favor accordingly by doing spiritual warfare for Father Satan.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I still can't communicate with Her and I don't even know how much energy I should give in return but I intend to do my best.
Can I give Her energy so She will give it to the potential demons that helped me?
I would say so, yes. As long as you do your best (without overexerting yourself), that should be good enough. Also, she will hear you either way, even if you can't hear her, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Usually doing extra RTRs is the most efficient option of giving back to the Gods for their help, but you can give her energy too like you said, if that's what you prefer :)

I once asked a Demon for a job and I did get a job and in return I donated a substantial sum to the JoS.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The gods can see possibilities that we can't imagine. ... Because my guardian saw the opportunity for me and helped set it up.
Since I wrote this, it just kept getting better for me. At my summer job they raised the minimum wage so I'm going to be getting $600 every week now instead of about $480. :D And I got to watch the greatest guitar player ever from right in the front middle of the stage, there were only 2 rows of people standing in front of me. :D And this guitar player always gives out toys from his bag at all his shows, like Satan Clause at Yule, and he gave me one! :mrgreen: Thank you Lerajie for all your help !!! :p :p :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back