Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Burning Out

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
The following quote is from another thread: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=553#p3608

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Kieith666 Doing too much meditation and too many RTRs is better than doing no meditation and no RTRs.
No, you can fry your nervous system and permanently damage yourself or become insane, and become useless. This has happened to other SS. Neither is better.

@Kieith666: That is obviously not the Gods! That is the enemy. The Gods will never be angry at you like that. You need to keep telling yourself it's the enemy and ignore it, and you need to chill. If you don't, you will burn yourself out, and you will be miserable. Actually it sounds like you already are miserable. This is the JOY of Satan, don't make yourself miserable! Cut back on some stuff, and take time to just relax. This is imperative.

I resonate with this somewhat, because in the past I've failed to realize the balance between too much and too little. Burning yourself out is not something you want to go through, because it's very difficult to recover. In an organization like this, there are fanatics that take it to extremes, you want to attain godhood so badly or even simply raise your Kundalini, you'll do anything for it, or die trying...

The reason I'm writing a thread about this kind of subject is to forward something to the fanatics who currently overexert themselves, and I encourage SS who *have* overexerted themselves and recovered to share as well. I was one of those people who wanted to amass as much energy as possible, just to unleash it on our ultimate goal so we may be hailed as "heroes" somehow to the community and to the Gods, but this is not the case, it doesn't work like that.

If you went to a gym, you lift weights, you want to become a bodybuilder, you want to be huge like Hulk Hogan. So for hours a day, you religiously go to the gym and lift weights, despite your muscles aching and tearing so badly you learn to love the pain. It's a similar idea, but overexertion in a workout may result in a hospital trip. In a spiritual sense, it'll result in you burning out, and not having the energy to perform rituals or even meditate anymore in extreme cases because after you've exhausted all of your energy, you become a spiritual paraplegic. In other words, doing too much can result in doing little to nothing at all.

People like this who amass a ridiculous amount of energy within them tend to have a lot of ego as well, for a few reasons. One, they can't control all of that energy a lot of the time, and it just goes out wild and untamed. In my case, in the form of rage, hatred, defensiveness, but it can manifest in many other ways. This just leads to delusions of grandeur, or self-corruption of the knowledge that they've studied for months, perhaps years.

To succeed, there must be a balance between too little and too much. Only the individual will know for him/herself.

I invite other SS to discuss overexertion and if it's happened to them as well.

Years ago a very advanced member in the forums told me they were just pushing it and that they couldn't stop or something. I just asked them, how good is a fried soldier? They understood and they backed off.

We are not strong if we are fried. Getting fried is not wise.

Breaking your 'limits' is to go let's say in the 90% to 110% range. If you go into the 200% range of breaking your limits, you may crash and collapse.

Surpassing limitations is basically adding or empowering a 5-10% more than what you can, on occassional intervals. It's not about doing 200% all of a sudden, and then 300%, and breaking down.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Years ago a very advanced member in the forums told me they were just pushing it and that they couldn't stop or something. I just asked them, how good is a fried soldier? They understood and they backed off.

Breaking your 'limits' is to go let's say in the 90% to 110% range. If you go into the 200% range of breaking your limits, you may crash and collapse.

Surpassing limitations is basically adding or empowering a 5-10% more than what you can, on occassional intervals. It's not about doing 200% all of a sudden, and then 300%, and breaking down.

I might know who you're referring to.

Brdredr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I might know who you're referring to.

Thanks you also gave me incentive to write something. I'm interested to see the opinions of others.

In the eyes of the Gods, who is better? A person who does absolutely nothing? Or a person who does as many RTRs and meditations as possible? Obviously the person who does the RTRs and meditations will be more favored by the Gods. Yes, too much meditation and RTRs is bad but it is better than doing nothing imo even if it is bad...

That was all I was trying to say... So just Slothz it out and go at your own pace and figure out how things work for you and do what you can do without going overboard.......

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back