Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the necronomicon and is it a real book of spells?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
So recently I was doing some research on the book necronomicon, and seeing that according to some reviews and articles that it's a highly dangerous and cursed book, (which sounds really cool) and I was thinking about getting one, but I want to know if it's really real. Any advice?

Yes it is, but it is coded an nothing in there is to be taken litteraly. I remember a clergy member mentioning that the book is indeed cursed by the enemy, as it contains advanced knowledge that the enemy wants buried. However assuming you are a dedicated Satanist and are working on your meditations and aura of protection you should be just fine.

If you do plan to study this book remember to get the 1586 John Dee version as HP Maxine stated it to be the least corrupted. Some of the mantras in this book are used to open chakras and they are given in the full chakra meditation page in the meditation section of the JOS site. I recommend to ask for active help from Demons if you plan to get into it, as to not make any potentially dangerous mistakes in deciphering it.

The Necronomicon contains powerful meditations to open the chakras.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

If I'm not mistaken, the Necronomicon which you'll find on the internet is fully corrupted and full of crap, useless and maybe even dangerous rituals. I remember once I've seen some prayers to the jewish god in a necronomicon book found random on google.

truth.seeker1 said:
Yes it is, but it is coded an nothing in there is to be taken litteraly. I remember a clergy member mentioning that the book is indeed cursed by the enemy, as it contains advanced knowledge that the enemy wants buried. However assuming you are a dedicated Satanist and are working on your meditations and aura of protection you should be just fine.

If you do plan to study this book remember to get the 1586 John Dee version as HP Maxine stated it to be the least corrupted. Some of the mantras in this book are used to open chakras and they are given in the full chakra meditation page in the meditation section of the JOS site. I recommend to ask for active help from Demons if you plan to get into it, as to not make any potentially dangerous mistakes in deciphering it.

WOW! :shock: Sounds really scary and really cool, thanks Truth Seeker.

You'll find information about the meditations and an article about the authenticity of the Necronomicon on this link:

The Necronomicon Meditations
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

The Necronomicon has been discussed before it's basically a series of books. Why a series because there is different creators perhaps a specific book but over time information changes. Technically the Necronomicon can be far older than we think perhaps some dating back nearing year zero A.D. either before year zero or slightly after year zero.

The Necronomicon is called book of dead names because we didn't kabalistically vibrate them en masse and only secretive even in meditation friendly countries for a long time for anything from materialization to spiritual development. For example the Nanna and Inanna vibrations for the female chakra areas. Another example are spiritual stories like Ahab's craziness when people invoke the Kundalini on some level you can argue it works both ways both to the person messing with Kundalini and not working for Satan perhaps some modern day christards messing with that. And to the person who is dedicated and needs to realize the madness will pass in time, that it's a normal process.

Another aspect are the Necronomicon energies more than likely devonic energies(Deva-God energies) for example despite the fact it has been stated that the binding circles for these specific glyphs or sigils can be positive in the sense it holds the energy internally(in the soul). At the end of the day since binding circles are viewed en masse so negatively you can visualize it without the circle and work with the energies. So the Necronomicon sigils can manifest either a physical reality or a spiritual reality like working on a chakra.

Again it's pretty much in the case of the book a safe way to spiritually advanced. Meditate from top to bottom later bottom to top when opened up properly. And it's basically a Bible, while the Bible is a book of jewish witchcraft for (((their))) benefit. The Necronomicon is a book of Satanic witchcraft for )))our((( benefit such as money or chakra work or timing astrological events to procure either a spiritual or physical manifestation.

It's not the only book I guess you could argue countless books destroyed by the enemy. But it's the most popular surviving version still in existence the problem is people believe it to be literal and it's supposed to be allegories of spiritual development. Much like even the enemy Bible they view it literally and not in the Occult levels such as the Talmudic, Merkava, Kabalistic view. Same for our book people believe the Kundalini to be some sort of dragon creature like in the stories of Kuthulu. Yes your expressing the spiritual side literally that is nice and all but your not exactly being correct. Despite the fact that in all the literalization, the truth always sits with those who know the real occult deal. At the very least even in the negative literal it attracts people to the truth.

Ninja 666 said:
You'll find information about the meditations and an article about the authenticity of the Necronomicon on this link:

The Necronomicon Meditations

I have a copy of the whole page in my documents folder on my computer, but thanks for reminding me, I'll look back over it. Thanks!

Gear88 said:
The Necronomicon has been discussed before it's basically a series of books. Why a series because there is different creators perhaps a specific book but over time information changes. Technically the Necronomicon can be far older than we think perhaps some dating back nearing year zero A.D. either before year zero or slightly after year zero.

The Necronomicon is called book of dead names because we didn't kabalistically vibrate them en masse and only secretive even in meditation friendly countries for a long time for anything from materialization to spiritual development. For example the Nanna and Inanna vibrations for the female chakra areas. Another example are spiritual stories like Ahab's craziness when people invoke the Kundalini on some level you can argue it works both ways both to the person messing with Kundalini and not working for Satan perhaps some modern day christards messing with that. And to the person who is dedicated and needs to realize the madness will pass in time, that it's a normal process.

Another aspect are the Necronomicon energies more than likely devonic energies(Deva-God energies) for example despite the fact it has been stated that the binding circles for these specific glyphs or sigils can be positive in the sense it holds the energy internally(in the soul). At the end of the day since binding circles are viewed en masse so negatively you can visualize it without the circle and work with the energies. So the Necronomicon sigils can manifest either a physical reality or a spiritual reality like working on a chakra.

Again it's pretty much in the case of the book a safe way to spiritually advanced. Meditate from top to bottom later bottom to top when opened up properly. And it's basically a Bible, while the Bible is a book of jewish witchcraft for (((their))) benefit. The Necronomicon is a book of Satanic witchcraft for )))our((( benefit such as money or chakra work or timing astrological events to procure either a spiritual or physical manifestation.

It's not the only book I guess you could argue countless books destroyed by the enemy. But it's the most popular surviving version still in existence the problem is people believe it to be literal and it's supposed to be allegories of spiritual development. Much like even the enemy Bible they view it literally and not in the Occult levels such as the Talmudic, Merkava, Kabalistic view. Same for our book people believe the Kundalini to be some sort of dragon creature like in the stories of Kuthulu. Yes your expressing the spiritual side literally that is nice and all but your not exactly being correct. Despite the fact that in all the literalization, the truth always sits with those who know the real occult deal. At the very least even in the negative literal it attracts people to the truth.

That's why I started to read things from an esoteric point of view, the bible, the satanic bible, etc. Because if you view it from a literal interpretation, it can really confuse you, and then ignorance and other nonsense starts to occur within the mind, and that's what the enemy wants. Like you said, the Jewish bible is a book of Jewish witchcraft, (for their benefit), but if you use it in reverse, then it's a weapon against them, (awesome). So now I'm starting to practice reading and studying the Torah in reverse or the final RTR's. Thanks again for the info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back