So the NFL protests

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
StraitShot47

So the NFL protests

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:30 pm

What a bunch of ungrateful women beaters. I think they should hail the flag that lets them play a sport for a living. But hey that's just my opinion.

HP Mageson666

Re: So the NFL protests

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 pm

The NFL is paying for using their sports industry as a vehicle of SJW politics'. Their ratings have dropped down and they are losing all kinds of money. People in the NFL want a traditional kind of Americana. Not a freak show.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Is this equal to non-Whites not wanting to associate with Whites while still using Whites' resources; technology; science; medicine; etc.?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:05 pm

The NFL is pushing the whole liberal progressive agenda. The working class Whites don't want any of this nonsense so they just tuned out in disgust. Having gay,mixed racial couples making out on the kiss cam, the anti-Americanism and anti-White themes and such is just too much for them. Its like the gamer gate for NFL fans.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:04 am

NFL definitely has Jews in power positions or infiltrated by Jews. I doubt the numerology of 11 and 6 that is turned to by the camera frequently is a coincidence.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:15 am

Good riddance. The Jews are losing control