Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on mixed race people's

Voice of Enki [JG]

Where should a person, who has an indonesian father of very mixed descend himself (all indonesian peoples are) and a white european mother, who has been brought up in Europe, surrounded by European culture and feels no connection to the culture of his father's side live?

The person discribed above is neither white, nor black, nor indo, or anything at all. They have nowhere to belong, as they are no longer identifiable by any specific racial or cultural heritage.

This question came up when I discussed race with my mother. I explained, painstakingly, the basics of Race and the importance as we understand it in Satanism to my mother who has a very liberal mindset regarding race and most social political things.

My family has a tragic race mixing track record.. I am about the only person amongst my nephews and nieces who isn't mixed, and even my half sisters are mixed due to their father being mixed himself. As a result my mother understands very little regarding this and has a very warped way of thinking as many people have, which during the conversation she recognized came to be because of her xian upbringing. As the xian is always preaching of tolerance and accepting all, opening your door for the useless and the homeless and letting them trample you underfoot so you may be the good xian samaritan.

One of my nephews and nieces is of the above racial descend. So as we were discussing the importance of racial homogeneity and how people of the same race shouldn't mix, should simply stay in their own nations and live amongst themselves, and how I feel all none whites need to be deported from Europe to go back to their own native lands, whether they were born here or not, she asked me that question.

I was unable to answer that. Where should someone like that live?

Truthfully someone like that should have never came to be, they aren't supposed to exist and thus aren't supposed to live anywhere..

However I couldn't say this to my mother as she would be completely unable to understand that and it is a fact there are a lot of racially mixed people in the same vein, who by all logic of nature should never have came to be, and presicely because there are so many like this, it is a difficult question to answer, and a difficult problem to solve, at least to me, as I couldn't think of a solution.

I'd like to hear opinions on this from other SS here. Where should people like that, who belong nowhere, live, and how to answer such a question regarding race when discussing this with unknowing people?

My opinions on race are very strong and I feel that people like that, who aren't supposed to belong in the first place, should simply belong nowhere, however there are too many people like that and they are not to blame for their own existence, as it is their parents fault for betraying their race. There might even be some amongst us SS who are mixed in strange ways.

Even after reading HP Hoodedcobra's excellent sermons on race I still found it hard to find a suitable answer to this question, especially an answer or solution that is realistically applicable..

Where should a person, who has an indonesian father of very mixed descend himself (all indonesian peoples are) and a white european mother, who has been brought up in Europe, surrounded by European culture and feels no connection to the culture of his father's side live?

The answer is simple, Indonesia is where they should leave, or wherever there is compatibility for them being Asiatic. Many people get also frightened for this, but the situation is that many people will emotionally, biorhythmically, and in all other ways, enjoy this.

The basic "Emotional" element has to be left without. When I was 10 years old, I wanted to be a Samurai. However, I am not Japanese, and I will never be a Samurai. I was dressing as a Ninja and believed I would become a Samurai. I also learned Asian Martial arts. It doesn't matter how I feel about it. I'll never be Asian. Blood > Admiration/Knowledge/Feelings, what have you.

Now with the simple example above, we can understand, the feeling and circumstance is not relating to one's blood. Many blacks are raised in Europe, "Surrounded by European Culture", and they "Never go to Africa". "Going back would be complicated for them", too. However, most Africans when they set foot to Africa, and they stay there, they feel this magnetic pull to the region, and they instantly feel like it clicks home, even if they never have been to the said region. It's their continent. This is not a feeling generated by some random 'environment' imposed upon them or mental brainwashing, but it comes naturally to them.

This is why many Blacks who live in Europe such as sports teams etc, they take emotional trips to Africa every year, sometimes for 1 to 3 months yearly. As they retire and they are rich, some also go back. Africans are happier in Africa than they are living the life of LeBron James, and this is because of fundamental things like living where one belongs. Africans in Africa who may have 'poverty' are happier than many Blacks in other places of the world where they are displaced. This is especially true for all others as well. We are happier and we feel safer where there is more of our blood.

At situations of extreme complexity, then the question arises like that: Where would a person be absorbed without causing any problem to the native gene pool, and also, in some cases, even causing a said "upgrade"?

There is no emotion to the above, nor sentimentality. Just science.

What I mean by upgrade is that for example, a person who is half white half asian, if they go to an Asian place, and they have children, they will be absorbed easily in the said pool due to the nature of the genes that we call "Dominant". They may also give better height and other desirable traits to their offspring, creating in some cases only an Asian again but with some slight discrepancy, which will be nullified in the second generation. In just 2 generations the offspring will be Asian again.

In the case of the Indonesian person, it's exactly the same thing.

However the same person staying in a White land would cause very problematic confusions to the gene pool there. Therefore the above is the desirable solution. Even 10 generations later, the confusion would carry on.

Many people who are mixed for many generations like 8 or 10 or more, they report a lack of sense of any identity in the world, a lack of roots, incapability to feel at home anywhere, and other emotional problems. However even at the situations of the most 'Mixed' people, there is always some line that can define them to one of the already existing races where they can gravitate towards.

Non White races tend to have the "Dominant" genes where, if these people find their "Middle line" racially, a broad category of where they most belong/resemble in regards to a non white place, and they go to these lines, they basically will re-align very quickly, without causing any problems to anyone. Non White races can absorb easier people who are mixed, as their dominant genes will sort this out. With Whites the situation only arises more and more confusion.

Thank you for your reply HP Hoodedcobra.

This clears it up for me, but it will still be difficult to explain to those without if it comes up again, since many are so brainwashed on this subject.

Also just to clarify for anyone else reading this, I mean cousins instead of nephews/nieces. Though that doesn't impact the question or the context.

+\- White seem white with +\- white seem white

+\- black seem black with +\- black seem black

+\- Yellow seem yellow with +\- yellow seem yellow

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back