Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

a request for the HP's

vidaamiga42

Hi Hps, I'll be very straight forward because I do not know English very well.
I want to know if michael jackson was dedicated to Satan or was lined up in this path. i know that he's music have some good content (that touched me in some way since i was a child) and i always had the feeling that he always had something more than the others. If this is true could you guys make a sermon or something like that? Because if this is not an enemy artist, a sermon would be very helpful to open our vision about this theme.

Hail Satan, and thank you Hp's if you could respond.
just for precaution, this is not a troll.
:)

I don't think I have seen HPHC's thread about Michael Jackson, or I have forgot about it, but I did see on TV after MJ died that a programme was on where they were to try and contact Jackson using a psychic medium. The only thing I can remember from the programme was that it was said that MJJ was very much into the occult, which helped him become such a success.

At the same time, a christian, in my life at the time, said that MJJ had mentioned about being close with or friends with a christian and was at least talking about/interested in jewsus, and of course they hoped - but never gave an actual answer (der) - that MJJ had decided to abandon his occult practices and "become saved" at the last minute. Having lived in a Black community in Indiana (or at least having been born in Gary and growing up there) I expect he'd have been influenced with xianity a lot.

vidaamiga42 said:
I want to know if michael jackson was dedicated to Satan or was lined up in this path. i know that he's music have some good content (that touched me in some way since i was a child) and i always had the feeling that he always had something more than the others. If this is true could you guys make a sermon or something like that? Because if this is not an enemy artist, a sermon would be very helpful to open our vision about this theme.

FancyMancy said:
I don't think I have seen HPHC's thread about Michael Jackson, or I have forgot about it, but I did see on TV after MJ died that a programme was on where they were to try and contact Jackson using a psychic medium. The only thing I can remember from the programme was that it was said that MJJ was very much into the occult, which helped him become such a success.

At the same time, a christian, in my life at the time, said that MJJ had mentioned about being close with or friends with a christian and was at least talking about/interested in jewsus, and of course they hoped - but never gave an actual answer (der) - that MJJ had decided to abandon his occult practices and "become saved" at the last minute. Having lived in a Black community in Indiana (or at least having been born in Gary and growing up there) I expect he'd have been influenced with xianity a lot.
Micheal Jackson, Destroyed and Killed by the Jew by HP HoodedCobra666
Prince, His Life What It Can Show Us by HP Mageson666

Academic Scholar said:
vidaamiga42 said:

FancyMancy said:

Micheal Jackson, Destroyed and Killed by the Jew by HP HoodedCobra666
Prince, His Life What It Can Show Us by HP Mageson666
Why, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back