Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The avengers / thanus

BoRn of fire

Now I havnt watched any of these movies but what do you all think who or what thanos represents ? What's being projected here aswel ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos said:
Thanos was born on Saturn's moon Titan as the son of Eternals A'lars and Sui-San; his brother is Eros of Titan. Thanos carries the Deviants gene, and as such, shares the physical appearance of the Eternals' cousin race. Shocked by his appearance and the belief that he would destroy all life in the universe, Sui-San attempted to kill him, but she was stopped by A'lars. During his school years, Thanos was a pacifist[11] and would only play with his brother Eros and pets. By adolescence, Thanos had become fascinated with nihilism and death, worshipping and eventually falling in love with the physical embodiment of death, Mistress Death.[12] As an adult, Thanos augmented his physical strength and powers through his superior scientific knowledge. He also attempted to create a new life for himself by siring many children as well as becoming a pirate. He finds no fulfillment in either until he is visited again by Mistress Death, for whom he murders his offspring and his pirate captain.[13]

I just taken what summary of his fictional biography is off wikipedia and heres the answer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

My opinion, the whole meme regarding Thanos and what not, is just a meme with no spiritual backdropping.

IMO he's ment to be a sympathetic connection to Stalin, his initial concept and the looks. "Thanos genocided half of the Universe but he was a nice guy, it was for the greater good."

Also those superhero movies (actually Jewish Hollywood in general) can make several fronts in the same plot, for example you have the "nice guy" genocidal villain who you can sympathize with, but you can also sympathize with the heroes with their "good progressive communism, not his bad communism" may fight and win against the other front, mostly played by kike actors. The characterless robot Brie Larson kinda looks like the kike Lauren Southern, you have also a Jewish actress to play the "baddass" black widow and a kike for antman.

In the TV (I don't watch any mind you, I'm just acknowledging that) the superhero protagonists when they're played by "White" protagonists it's always the case of a Jew actor playing the role of a liberal "White" who's always in a romantic relationship with a Black person.

I'm done with Western comics for a long time now, last shit I've bought several years ago was Himmler "invading Asgaard" with the "villain" Loki.

Aaaaaaah thanks guys u c wouldn't have known without asking lol and dude interesting about what u saying sympathetic version of Stalin and yeah marvel def is Jewish with the Wonder Woman being a Jewish actress also the anti natzi stance and the black panther movie hence I would have thought thanos could b a good guy and is painted as the villain by the Jew industry but threw meme power he has grown into much attention ?? What u guys think of this idea

But ok I should not assume thanos is good guy because of meme only as ther has been memes of black panther wakanda etc

Unfortunately, I watched the movie, which is trash IMO... i do not know much about the marvel universe, but the way the movie seemed to depict him reminded me of some 'reptoid' using his 'god hand' or 'torah'.. to bind the chakras (the gems he collected) and use them for himself..even the people in his group were these horrible looking ugly grey looking aliens..
it was really quite disturbing to look at their faces.. i dont remember the details of the movie as i tried to remove alot of that from my mind after watching lol, really tho the hollywood industry is grade A garbage, that was probably the last 'new' movie I seen in years all I can see is anti-satanic themes /degeneracy nowadays :x

BoRn of fire said:
Aaaaaaah thanks guys u c wouldn't have known without asking lol and dude interesting about what u saying sympathetic version of Stalin and yeah marvel def is Jewish with the Wonder Woman being a Jewish actress also the anti natzi stance and the black panther movie hence I would have thought thanos could b a good guy and is painted as the villain by the Jew industry but threw meme power he has grown into much attention ?? What u guys think of this idea

I'm more in line with Egon's idea that Thanos is the villain they try to make sympathetic. Which is perfectly fine in stories, sympathetic villains who genuinely believe in what they're doing are more believable and interesting imo. It's just that such feels hollow when the story is filled with Jewish themes put there by the Jewish writers.

I can enjoy a Marvel movie for its visual effects and the "visual" "effects" of Chris Hemsworth shirtless, albeit only for ten seconds in the entire film, but the fact remains that, like many movies, they're loaded to the brim with Jewish actors, promotion of race-mixing in one form or another (GotG really comes to mind here.), and of course they denigrate Satan Himself with their depiction of Loki. I don't think there's much depth in the movies beyond pushing certain ideas as good and other ideas as bad through how they tell the story and portray the characters.

And speaking on a personal level, I just don't find their style interesting anymore. It's natural for superhero movie after superhero movie after superhero movie to get old when you're releasing 2-3 a year at least, but the dry, sarcastic, sort of laidback-esque irreverent humor just isn't as funny when it characterizes literally every film they make. That style of comedy won people over at first to the point it bled over into DC and even the new Star Wars films since they saw the appeal, but it seems like that appeal is dissipating, at least for me.

BoRn of fire said:
and yeah marvel def is Jewish with the Wonder Woman being a Jewish actress...
Wonder Woman is from DC Comics not Marvel. But yeah both are heavily kikish since their inception.

"Wonder Woman, created by American psychologist William Moulton Marston, may not have had a Jewish formation, but she was given her start by Jewish comics entrepreneur Max Gaines (née Ginzberg). She is part of a wider pattern in which Jewish comic book writers and artists created all-American superheroes masking Jewish interiors, of which Superman may be the greatest example. No amount of makeover can erase these characters' underlying Jewishness."

Egon said:
BoRn of fire said:
and yeah marvel def is Jewish with the Wonder Woman being a Jewish actress...
Wonder Woman is from DC Comics not Marvel. But yeah both are heavily kikish since their inception.

"Wonder Woman, created by American psychologist William Moulton Marston, may not have had a Jewish formation, but she was given her start by Jewish comics entrepreneur Max Gaines (née Ginzberg). She is part of a wider pattern in which Jewish comic book writers and artists created all-American superheroes masking Jewish interiors, of which Superman may be the greatest example. No amount of makeover can erase these characters' underlying Jewishness."
Dude ur profile pic is hilarious

Characters like Thanos and Apicalypse from x men are a mixed ideology. Half jehova like because of their authoritarian doctrine plus genocides and half pagan characteristics. This way they leave room for interpretation... juice tipical confusion. They can make any business or theory out of anything

As fir the sympathy part i kind of agree. Here is a review that mostly reveals the psychological trick of hollywood towards the caracter. The evolution of the viewers perception on him

https://youtu.be/ROT6D1z5Bt0

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back