Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hissing s in saulo rune ?

BoRn of fire

Hey peeps I'm wondering and I know the hiss is usually a Sanskrit thing but I know the s for isa is also used in one of the variations so is saulo also hissed ?

BoRn of fire said:
Hey peeps I'm wondering and I know the hiss is usually a Sanskrit thing but I know the s for isa is also used in one of the variations so is saulo also hissed ?
I'd recommend to just try both versions and see what works best for you. I never hiss the "s" in any mantra, because the 'normal' way of vibrating it just works so much better for me.

Shael said:
BoRn of fire said:
I'd recommend to just try both versions and see what works best for you. I never hiss the "s" in any mantra, because the 'normal' way of vibrating it just works so much better for me.
yeah the same goes for me especially with suryae I use the normal vibration as given with the sun square MP3 works better for me

As far as runes go i suspect it has to do with the variation of the language you choose to vibrate the rune with. The hissed is used in Kabbalah and sanskrit mantras, but as far as runes go i suppose it depends on the individual pronunciation of the letters in the chosen language you choose to use.

BoRn of fire said:
Shael said:
BoRn of fire said:
yeah the same goes for me especially with suryae I use the normal vibration as given with the sun square MP3 works better for me
I have to take this back hissing the s with suryae especially to empower the solar plexus is incredibly powerful iv not experienced anything like this truely amazed Hail Satan

Generally there are three S releases of the breath.

Back of the throat hiss Snake/Cat hiss = Surya vibration

Cobra Hiss = Tongue on the top of your palette like the Cobra breath meditation

and normal hiss = vibrating S as in snake.

I don't think technically your doing anything wrong with vibrating S in another manner. Might not be correct for the Runic Kaballah section but when it comes overall it's perfectly fine. If your really unsure just stick to basic S as in Snake his.

Gear88 said:
Generally there are three S releases of the breath.

Back of the throat hiss Snake/Cat hiss = Surya vibration

Cobra Hiss = Tongue on the top of your palette like the Cobra breath meditation

and normal hiss = vibrating S as in snake.

I don't think technically your doing anything wrong with vibrating S in another manner. Might not be correct for the Runic Kaballah section but when it comes overall it's perfectly fine. If your really unsure just stick to basic S as in Snake his.

Any chance you or anyone else has any links or information I can find about the back of the throat cat hiss being used in Sanskrit? I've found examples of the other two, but not this back of the throat hiss

Hearsync said:
Any chance you or anyone else has any links or information I can find about the back of the throat cat hiss being used in Sanskrit? I've found examples of the other two, but not this back of the throat hiss

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Notice she isn't going (SSS) it's (HISS). Maxine mentioned in her sermon sometime when this ritual came out that the more powerful way is to incorporate the hiss. Albeit again it begs the question if EVERYONE benefits some might like to stay with standard snake (SSS) or (Hiss) or (Cobra tongue hiss). Everyone is different so it might not be as potent to some as some other another one is like mantras. Sometimes a mantra works, other times you might need another, or even return back because it grew in strength and is powerful again.

Again people are different. I simply outlined the 3 different (S) chants.

Gear88 said:
Hearsync said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Notice she isn't going (SSS) it's (HISS). Maxine mentioned in her sermon sometime when this ritual came out that the more powerful way is to incorporate the hiss. Albeit again it begs the question if EVERYONE benefits some might like to stay with standard snake (SSS) or (Hiss) or (Cobra tongue hiss). Everyone is different so it might not be as potent to some as some other another one is like mantras. Sometimes a mantra works, other times you might need another, or even return back because it grew in strength and is powerful again.

Again people are different. I simply outlined the 3 different (S) chants.

Thanks. What I meant is where can I find other information about the usage of this kind of back of throat hissing used. I'm trying to find external sources but it's incredibly difficult. Same thing for some of the vibrations of the runes where a cat like back of throat hiss is used. Curious to know where this information and variations of hissing-like vibrations came from

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back