Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is MBTI accurate?

Antichrist

Hi there! I'm so much interested in psychology. I like reading Carl Jung and recently I found MBTI which seems pretty accurate to me. Would you suggest it ? I don't know why but some people say it's not scientifically correct. I would like to know the opinions of learned people here. Thanks

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Hi there! I'm so much interested in psychology. I like reading Carl Jung and recently I found MBTI which seems pretty accurate to me. Would you suggest it ? I don't know why but some people say it's not scientifically correct. I would like to know the opinions of learned people here. Thanks

Hail Satan!
On the flip side what they will tell you to be scientific is Freudian psychology which is so bizzare i won't go into examples ,it makes me vomit thinking about that shit.

Jung is something to read, so you can if interested . If you want to delve deeper you could also study "Neurolinguistic programming" which is one of the appliances of Hypnotherapy.

Nero said:

Hail Satan!

In my case i found myself to be pretty much as decribed by my type of MBTI after taking a more in-depth test. Just remember not make the mistake of getting yourself segregated by the impression that you have to be what comes out. In my case my description as INTJ is accurate, but i have a pretty well developed sense of empathy so im not as cold and unfeeling as the type ended up describing me. But if i were to say around 80% of it i found accurate.

If you want a more in-depth analysis of your psyche i suggest studying astrology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back