Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to MAN up

"He,who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN"-Lord Hael Wht proof would u provide to be a real man,and hw would u know u are leading by bad examples fr th nw generation.I want to be a real man but I don't knw wht to do.Can sameone who wrote this proverbs or any one who can explain wht real means. HAIL SATAN!

It means to be mature, responsible, and to set yourself on a higher purpose according to your own abilities, and to be manly.

To me it's the willingness to make mistakes and learn from them. Also if you are going to criticize someone else then look in the mirror and see that you aren't being a hypocrite. You don't have to talk about what you do either just lead by example.

Black Matabele said:
"He,who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN"-Lord Hael Wht proof would u provide to be a real man,and hw would u know u are leading by bad examples fr th nw generation.I want to be a real man but I don't knw wht to do.Can sameone who wrote this proverbs or any one who can explain wht real means. HAIL SATAN!
A man is one who says what he thinks and does what he says. Get ripped which will give you a natural confidence boost.

Do good thinks that you genuinely want to do. For example if an old lady is walking down the street with a lot of luggage, and you have a lot of time and no hurry ,if you genuinely feel like it you can help her. Be a good person, but don't be a pussy. Don't do things you don't want to do or if someone is just trying to be lazy and make you do it. You should help when they cannot do the work or genuinely need help. Be dominant and give strong eye contact to people. When dealing with women, don't be a cuck and a liar. Tell her why your talking to her. If you feel attracted tell her she's cute or that you like how she looks.

Never be afraid to put things out there. Never take shit from others. Never let anyone disrespect you. Constructive criticism and disrespect is something different. If someone tells you something like " oh yeah that's fine but here's how you could do this better.",that's constructive criticism. On the other hand if someone says, "your a piece of shit. You suck at everything you do. Your worthless. ", that's disrespect. If someone disrespects you,mocks you or one of your friends ,stand up for yourself and tell them you won't tolerate that shit. Put them in their place. Don't be hesitant. There are hundreds of other good potential friends. You don't need to be with a toxic person, ever.

Complete your goals. If you want to do something, give it your all with single pointed concentration. The world will evaporate,and there's only you and the goal. Don't half ass things. Feel that testosterone riling you to conquer your goals. Feel it flowing in your veins telling you," I'm made for this. "

And beyond all this material points, do understand why your here on this world. The reason why your here or have been directed towards here is because you were born with a specific purpose. You are here to fight for your father. Lord Satan has directed you here to tell you that you are supposed to become a God through meditation and yoga. And to fight for us, for humanity. Do the RTR everyday. Meditate everyday. Read and become more knowledgeable everyday. Fight through anonymous means everyday. Until the day the world recognizes our Father as the legitimate ruler of this world, your going to do the RTR.

In closing, be good, do good, stay safe and continue to RTR.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It means to be mature, responsible, and to set yourself on a higher purpose according to your own abilities, and to be manly.
- Thanks HP Hoodedcobra666 I will keep tht in mind

Vx36 said:
To me it's the willingness to make mistakes and learn from them. Also if you are going to criticize someone else then look in the mirror and see that you aren't being a hypocrite. You don't have to talk about what you do either just lead by example.
-learning through mistakes I understand

Be sure to not be too masculine and suppress your feminine qualities, as everyone basically has both, regardless if man or woman, and both need to be expressed. Suppression of any of two is gonna create you problems. Express yourself in the way it feels natural to you. Do not force anything.

I think this proverb is more about to be as mature as you are when you are spending time with next generations or people less mature than you .And also to act like as mature as you are when a fellow from the following generations try to do something imature . There are also people who profit from the imature audience or/and influence them in a bad way, like youtubers,comapanies that sell shit to kids like sweets made out only from chemicals,games like fortnite, unatural animations ,even some comedy animations that make kids become dumber as Spongebob ,this has the same outcome as comedy series and animations for young adults like Southpark,American Dad, some stupid series from comedy central where the only persons who laughs at their jokes are the background audience.They spam their formats everywhere to make people be receptive to their shit.With formats in movies,series and news. In music is lesser the format. But however they still have restrictions for every category ,like if you go too far outside their borders you become a danger in their eyes.

Jack said:
Black Matabele said:
A man is one who says what he thinks and does what he says. Get ripped which will give you a natural confidence boost.

Do good thinks that you genuinely want to do. For example if an old lady is walking down the street with a lot of luggage, and you have a lot of time and no hurry ,if you genuinely feel like it you can help her. Be a good person, but don't be a pussy. Don't do things you don't want to do or if someone is just trying to be lazy and make you do it. You should help when they cannot do the work or genuinely need help. Be dominant and give strong eye contact to people. When dealing with women, don't be a cuck and a liar. Tell her why your talking to her. If you feel attracted tell her she's cute or that you like how she looks.

Alpha male mentality ?? Though you have some point in the rest of your post.. (which I deleted out).

As for the original poster: You be you. Become the best version of you.
There are men that are more feminine and there are men that like to fight. You don't need to become a fighter if you're more of a painter. Just saying.
But seriously and this goes for any SS here, taking BS is a nono unless you absolutely have no choice and get your life fucked over if you stand your ground.
I hope you understand what I mean. You shouldn't hold yourself up to stereotypes and try to become that one stereotype. You can take some useful things from it, but you need to find yourself, not become something else.

Larissa666 said:
Be sure to not be too masculine and suppress your feminine qualities, as everyone basically has both, regardless if man or woman, and both need to be expressed. Suppression of any of two is gonna create you problems. Express yourself in the way it feels natural to you. Do not force anything.
very well said.
Also, join a boxing class too :p

I always thought the intelligent brave spiritual warrior or the military fighter who has skills, the person who speaks the truth and stands for it brave in the face of a thousand protesters was the masculine to look up to.

But the real man has a certain goodness to them as well they do not shut out their emotions or fail to protect the innocent. Our concept of this is totally wrong as a society. Have a creative side but also be willing to be strong. Mostly be yourself. I think you should work on being strong physically and mentally but do not become hardened and shut out the spiritual or feminine side most of the time when people in normal society say man up that means being a jerk or trying to impress someone or prove yourself which is not at all what this is about.

T.A.O.L. said:
Jack said:
Black Matabele said:

Alpha male mentality ?? Though you have some point in the rest of your post.. (which I deleted out).

As for the original poster: You be you. Become the best version of you.
There are men that are more feminine and there are men that like to fight. You don't need to become a fighter if you're more of a painter. Just saying.
But seriously and this goes for any SS here, taking BS is a nono unless you absolutely have no choice and get your life fucked over if you stand your ground.
I hope you understand what I mean. You shouldn't hold yourself up to stereotypes and try to become that one stereotype. You can take some useful things from it, but you need to find yourself, not become something else.
You want that man don't you. That strong dominant alpha male who has that oozing toxic masculinity aura everyone despises. Women want him and men want to be him. He looks you in the eye with piercing eye contact and a naughty intention and tells you "Hey you look cute. I think you might be interesting." You heart starts thumping. You don't know it but you already know it. You smile and you've already surrendered to his charm. You want him, don't you girl ?
images

(The Alpha )

Jokes aside, the reason bodybuilding is essential for men is because it gets a humongous amount of testosterone going which gives a sense of confidence and natural vigor. You want to do things. A lot of testosterone is unused in people in this generation (my generation). There's a lot of potential in them. They just have to tap inside.

Body building is bad for your health. A lot of low confidence men, become obsessed with this for compensation, their self esteem becomes their size. They never become confident, as the underlying issues are never dealt with. Taking advice from neurotic men who want to look like a He-Man doll, is not a good thing.

When a person becomes spiritualized in their consciousness, the inner plane becomes what is traditionally called "Aryan" here meaning Noble in character.

Its best to perform exercises you enjoy and that are good for you. Body building is not, its pure aesthetics' and harmful to the body. Its improper training. Body building is for guys in tan make up in speedo's on stage to compete against other men in a industry you have to be on steroids to develop the aesthetics to be on stage.

The Jewish media presents the steroid monster look to make men feel insecure and con them into the harmful body image.

HP Mageson666 said:
Body building is bad for your health. A lot of low confidence men, become obsessed with this for compensation, their self esteem becomes their size. They never become confident, as the underlying issues are never dealt with. Taking advice from neurotic men who want to look like a He-Man doll, is not a good thing.

When a person becomes spiritualized in their consciousness, the inner plane becomes what is traditionally called "Aryan" here meaning Noble in character.

Its best to perform exercises you enjoy and that are good for you. Body building is not, its pure aesthetics' and harmful to the body. Its improper training. Body building is for guys in tan make up in speedo's on stage to compete against other men in a industry you have to be on steroids to develop the aesthetics to be on stage.

The Jewish media presents the steroid monster look to make men feel insecure and con them into the harmful body image.
So your saying that actually body building is harmful and instead of getting your confidence levels up, it'll make you worse ? Although it was completely opposite in my case and others that I've talked to.

I'm talking about general body building and not heavy body building though. Generally doing push ups,pull ups squats and lifting weights can't be anything bad ?

We're shown ideally the Greek statues with ripped bodies and aesthetic features. Is it all that bad ? A lot of people here on the forums also talk about martial arts. You've written about Sparta and such. Those men were aesthetic weren't they ?

HP Mageson666 said:

images

images

I don't think you need steroids to achieve this nor do I recommend taking supplements. I commented in another thread how whey protein was induced with harmful estrogen chemicals being sold commercially and you should eat organic.

Are you saying building the body is actually bad and you should stay like a thin guy or a chubby guy if you are at that stage ?

Honestly I'm surprised since its the first time I've seen you say something like this.

Isn't this the ideal the Nazis held and shouldnt we should aspire to reach this ideal ?

Nazi art
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

depositphotos_113448748-stock-photo-official-olympic-salute.jpg

Jack said:
Isn't this the ideal the Nazis held and shouldnt we should aspire to reach this ideal ?

Nazi art
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

"No bro just be a weak ass femme weirdo eastern super feminized yogi who is half snapped, throw vegan rage, this is the way to success. Wear a pink tiara too. Be friendly to all beings around you or you shall go to hell. 90% Vegan diet too bruh, do not you dare be toxic masculinity type of stuff. People and humin rytes activists are too afraid of dis.

Remember you have a feminine side. Do not harm one insect. Bend over as much as posisble or you are a toxic masculine baby evil you. Also, hang on the cross to save everyone on this planet.

Dis statue is uhm, not ideal. Future of males is soy

Love everyone" -Swami ModernCuckanda

Bodybuilding is just fine. Most if not all Gods are of excellent physique or at least very good.

It is a blessing to men to be able to build their physique naturally and achieve their great potential physically. This is also important from another perspective of beauty, etc, for women.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Nazi art
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

"No bro just be a weak ass femme weirdo eastern super feminized yogi who is half snapped, throw vegan rage, this is the way to success. Wear a pink tiara too. Be friendly to all beings around you or you shall go to hell. 90% Vegan diet too bruh, do not you dare be toxic masculinity type of stuff. People and humin rytes activists are too afraid of dis.

Remember you have a feminine side. Do not harm one insect. Bend over as much as posisble or you are a toxic masculine baby evil you. Also, hang on the cross to save everyone on this planet.

Bodybuilding is just fine. Most if not all Gods are of excellent physique or at leasy very good.

It is a blessing to men to be able to build their physique naturally and achieve their great potential physically. This is also important from another perspective of beauty, etc, for women.
I think he meant this by bodybuilding...
maxresdefault.jpg

The unhealty one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Bodybuilding is just fine. Most if not all Gods are of excellent physique or at leasy very good.

That raciste, .Just be yourself,womyn love chubby soyboys and thin malnourished geeks. And if you want to improve your obviously patriarchal. Follow womyn ,azzept averything they say and eat soy.You muzt take estrogen as masculinity is a terrible Nadzi behavior ,xenophobic racizt,mizogynistig, allow muzlim migrantz to enrich your culture. Smash Patriarchy :REEEEE

The cuck soyboy meme thread

(((Autistic screeching soyboy edition)))
ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg

Soyboy+transformation_c72549_6940894.jpg

TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg

Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg

0*UEW1zO_UnCtEcGSb.png

(((Believz thoz marxist womyn,Class warfare=gender warfare whattcha know,they should be the leaderz now))),
soyboy1.jpg

soyboy02.jpg

soyboy20.jpg

Its your baby and itzzz so beautiful . (((I believ youuz)))
soyboy23.jpg

Don't be masculine be femini,
701.jpg

soyboy26.jpg

((Crossdrezzin is natural. Now lets cut off your dick and sell the flesh to rich jews. Society has conditioned you to be a female. In my mind it was real )))
soyboy29.jpg

soyboy28.jpg

soyboy31.jpg

(closing thoughtts)
2ef70647b74b4bff323151d4d16c9d03.jpg

That was good meme crawl.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is top level competitive bodybuilding though. Bodybuilding in general is not that type of thing. It's a general sport, some guys are fucked up in the head, they jack themselves, die at 35 as a result, and take it too far.

Bodybuilding isn't Rich Piana, it's to exercise and get a better physique.

Building your body naturally in a healthy way is fine, the real problem is that the bodybuilding industry led by jews like Joe Weider promote a lot of unhealthy ideals in the culture of gyms, such as the use of doping substances, extreme diets, artificially inflated bodies, ect, this is the real problem.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That raciste, .Just be yourself,womyn love chubby soyboys and thin malnourished geeks. And if you want to improve your obviously patriarchal. Follow womyn ,azzept averything they say and eat soy.You muzt take estrogen as masculinity is a terrible Nadzi behavior ,xenophobic racizt,mizogynistig, allow muzlim migrantz to enrich your culture. Smash Patriarchy :REEEEE

The cuck soyboy meme thread

(((Autistic screeching soyboy edition)))

SoY BoY AsCeNdeD FemEeNeeNin, YoGiC Merging, Supreme Shakti Mind, Oy Veh.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is top level competitive bodybuilding though. Bodybuilding in general is not that type of thing. It's a general sport, some guys are fucked up in the head, they jack themselves, die at 35 as a result, and take it too far.

Very true. I agree 100%

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Very true. I agree 100%
I get it. I just think that he meant that type of bodybuilding when he said that is bad.

This has become a semantics' debate, over here body building is a specific term that is the name for a specific industry. This is what dominates the concept of the exercise industry. Rich Piana is the extreme example of the industry and the psychology around it. He had hundreds of thousands of followers, that is a lot of people. I spent a lot of time already in the gym as a weight lifter, and I saw what happens if you perform those methods of exercises down the road. You are working the kinetic chain out of order. The methods are not about strength they are for show. Its an aesthetics' industry it was made for guys who compete in body shows for a living.

Its very simple you strengthen a small but large group of muscles, but the numerous smaller muscles get ignored and this is the cause for the injuries these people get. You will end up looking like Tarzan but you have the strength of Jane. I have already seen this with guys who are huge but weak on jobs that require heavy work. I worked with a body builder on a construction site and he was weak physically. Some of the exercises are a trip to physio.

In real life when you engage your muscles all the muscles engage like pulling on a chain your only as strong as the weakest link. Just having a couple of steel links and then a bunch of weak links does not make a strong chain.

The only method of weight training I found that trains the body in a functional manner is the Kettle Bells. The other problem with the Body Building industry is the aesthetics' are not natural. And its full of guys who believe if they look like that then all their emotional problems and psychological issues will disappear. What happens is it develops into body dysmorphia. Then they start taking the drugs, the amount of normal guys on the drugs is a lot.

The Body Building world is degenerate. And it ruins health.

What I found when I was in competitive martial arts, Judo, is Kettle Bells and basic body weight exercise like the Hindu Squat, developed the best endurance and strength. In Judo you have to be able to flip someone over your shoulder and wrestle highly conditioned people for close to an hour as part of the training. I also found pull up's work well. However you have to also hang off the bar after the pull up's and stretch everything in the other direction. I was doing 150 hand stand push up's and up to 50 to 60 pull up's in a training session. Its pointless, the problem with the body weight training is they just focus on pointless high rep's and it leads to stress injures. You should focus on lower reps and add a weight vest for better results.

The advantage of body weight over Kettle Bells is you can make mistakes with the training, with Kettle Bells you really have to pay attention and fanatic focus. However with body weight training it builds a platform of strength that helps with free weight training.

Hatha Yoga is the most important form of physical training however. It must be done daily, when you actually drastically get a major amount of Chi energy going through you, it will cause you problems to perform conventional exercises if your not doing Hatha Yoga.

I have done everything from endurance athletics' to heavy weight training to body weight, martial arts, heavy labour jobs and on. What I found is Hatha Yoga is the superior form of physical training. And it gives one major results with anything else they do with exercise training. In the east the Monk of the Shaolin stated that what they call a specific form of Chi Gong, its Hatha Yoga. Has to be done if one is going to keep any gains they made with physical training in any style. Otherwise they will lose all their athletic gains as they age.

The reason I was able to work the heavy labour job I did for years and be physically fine, is because of Hatha Yoga. That job kept me as conditioned as any form of athletic training. And I was always naturally very strong on top of such.

Remember that Hatha Yoga generates energy in the entire being. It activates the charka's, nadis, and works thought the different bodies together. The secret of the real strong men back in the day. The ones who did insane feats of strength before steroids existed. A lot of them had some kind of ENERGY PRATICE. That generated a strong amount of pranic energy in the body.

There was one Kundalini Yogi from India, the guy was just skinny and didn't look like anything. He could lift a 500 pound weight like nothing. He stated real strength comes from Prana and how much Pranic energy the body is functioning on.

The old time strong men like Charles Atlas was a positive role model for young men. He give good advice on life, diet, self defense, being a good person and having character, honor, following your dream in life. Today its some steroid asshole telling people to be some asshole and act as life is a Jewish rap video.

Something I have noticed from the Kundalini practices, when you develop the soul daily with the practices your body fills out and builds up muscle and form quickly with basic exercise. And you look better then years of working hard to look like such without the practices.

You also maintain strength easily.

Jack your meme posts disappoints..... Where are the Bronies… Its like you don't read Slothz Tales or something.

HP Mageson666 said:
Something I have noticed from the Kundalini practices, when you develop the soul daily with the practices your body fills out and builds up muscle and form quickly with basic exercise. And you look better then years of working hard to look like such without the practices.

This is true, I have actually lived through the same. The situation is people started to think I was actually on steroids or something because one makes the gains in 1 year compared to them who struggle sometimes even with roids for 2 years.

HP Mageson666 said:

It also activates your metabolism, kundalini yoga has helped me more to lose weight than the workout I do in the gym.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

images

images

I don't think you need steroids to achieve this nor do I recommend taking supplements. I commented in another thread how whey protein was induced with harmful estrogen chemicals being sold commercially and you should eat organic.

Are you saying building the body is actually bad and you should stay like a thin guy or a chubby guy if you are at that stage ?

Honestly I'm surprised since its the first time I've seen you say something like this.
think there is a big difference between being healthy and also having beautiful musculature and bodybuilding. Bogdybuilding has something to do with looking unatural in muscles dimensions and forcing your muscles in a very unhealthy way to grow up their size.The athlets from the Nazi's sculptures are closer to the beauty that Gods inspired us.
Sometimes even athlets force themselves for millions of dollars in a huge competition with tremendous competitors and a tiny number of prizes .
images
images

A lot of Body Builders in the effort to get size, literally live on fast food, its the cheapest way to get major calories. That shit is poison.

Sometimes when I meditate (often after Hatha yoga, is when I notice this) the veins in my arm expand along with my muscles and I feel physically stronger right after doing sessions. It seems connected to pranayama which makes sense considering the dynamics of the energy side to that. Meditations gave and are giving me more energy to work out physically- not only in a sense where you have more energy to just spam some p___ups mindlessly -but in the sense that you feel out how to do these exercises right, and in regards to the needs of your own body. You're learning how your own body works under these pressures and also what works exactly you should focus and prioritise on- no wonder spiritual practice reduces injuries and the like.

Exercise in your dreams guys XD.

Black Matabele said:

Well Duh it means to be like me. The epitome of manly mans. Pay attention. :p

The proverbs were written in retrospect to my glory. They pay homage to these guns. Ahhh!

Just chant The RTR in the privacy of your home. Thats what real men do, wait....

Be an example for the younger generation...too young for that. Hmmm

Dont be a Liberal.

*Payed for by the Republican Party*

luis said:
I think he meant this by bodybuilding...
maxresdefault.jpg

The unhealty one.
I am so tempted to prick him with a pin and see how far he flatulates around like a balloon!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I saw a bit of a programme about a body-building thing, and one who was quite young was over-pushing himself. He wrapped cling film around his torso and pushed himself a lot. I think it was a documentary with/by Reggie Yates, and he basically said the man would be dead in 10 years, so why does he carry on. The man didn't care...and kept calm and carried on...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back