Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Senses

lilquote

Are there any meditations or workings you would recommend for someone who is trying to open their astral senses(seeing, hearing, feeling the gods)? I have read that I could use runes but am not sure how. I am currently finishing opening my major chakras, but I would like to be able to see and hear my guardian demon once I open up more.
Thanks in advance and Hail Satan!

If you want to see and hear, you need to work on the minor chakra points for clairvoyance and clairaudience. You can find both of these meditations on the Power Meditaions page. I suggest reading through every one of the links on the Power Meditations page because then you will know what to do. You'll know what your options are of all the meditations you could be doing, and what benefits they bring.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you want to see and hear, you need to work on the minor chakra points for clairvoyance and clairaudience. You can find both of these meditations on the Power Meditaions page. I suggest reading through every one of the links on the Power Meditations page because then you will know what to do. You'll know what your options are of all the meditations you could be doing, and what benefits they bring.

Thanks. I haven't read through the site fully in a while, so I will do that.

I heard my DG (I thoght) twice telling me to go home right before two bad events happend. I wonder if my clairaudience is enhanced or if this was a special case for me to not get in trouble.I didn't heard celestial music or any response while comunicating with Demons so I want to hear your opinion.

SABNAC50 said:
I heard my DG (I thoght) twice telling me to go home right before two bad events happend. I wonder if my clairaudience is enhanced or if this was a special case for me to not get in trouble.I didn't heard celestial music or any response while comunicating with Demons so I want to hear your opinion.
Why would you expect to hear music? What you experienced is normal for how they protect us. They can tell us a message if we need to hear it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back