Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Newly Dedicated. Help. Pls.

Dark Mr Black

Right. Straight to the point. Can somebody pls copy and paste the 40 day program on this board. I dont want to use the computer downstairs because its my parents and my step dads very computer savvy. So im using my ps4 and the 40 day program link doesnt work because its not supported. So i have no idea where to start and whether im doing it right. Thanks for helping.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/prbhy03ugcs5923/40day.jpg?dl=0

Can you go there and see it? It is crammed, but probably you can see it. It is an image. You can see the meditations for the day, and then delete it.

Dark Mr Black said:
Right. Straight to the point. Can somebody pls copy and paste the 40 day program on this board. I dont want to use the computer downstairs because its my parents and my step dads very computer savvy. So im using my ps4 and the 40 day program link doesnt work because its not supported. So i have no idea where to start and whether im doing it right. Thanks for helping.
Just in case that the image HC provided may not be visible to you, here an imgur gallery of the program with screenshots of each page: https://imgur.com/gallery/RJ1n2uv

Its very crammed. It comes up as a a stick. With words that are too small for me to see even when right next to my tv screen. I thank you for the attempt atleast. Didnt expect a responce for a few days.

Dark Mr Black said:
In case your ps4 can't run javascript, I extracted the direct link for HP Hooded Cobra's image here:

40day.jpg

I checked both links. The imgur was deleted. And the other one came up as a sort of square. Should i just ask my guardian demon/demoness for advice on which ones to do on the angel fire site. Im pretty good at lucid dreaming having practiced it for years my worry their is i could end up asking a part of my own subconscious what to do. How will i know its truly my guardian demon. Im also sorry for wasting your time. And i thank all of those who took a moment out of their life to try and help me.

Wrote it all down incase it gets pulled down thanks again. Although when i got to the bottom somebody had noted it was from angelfire.

Dark Mr Black said:
Wrote it all down incase it gets pulled down thanks again. Although when i got to the bottom somebody had noted it was from angelfire.
Angelfire is the hosting website that was used for our main site https://joyofsatan.org (which has presently been taken down by the enemy, alternate link https://satanisgod.org). The program is legit, no worries.

Fast forward to now. Just a few minutes ago i suffered a violent attack. I was in an ancient world. Years some 4102 years before BCE perhaps even further back. It said ancient world. There was a massive green dinosaur. I had a writing pad next to me. Was helping one person find something. Literally every one was using telekinesis and matter manipulation.

Then I suffer a massive attack twice in a row. The first time I could move and grab those wielding the weapons. The whirring of machines as they cut and drilled. I was on my back in my bed. It was greys I think as I could feel the rounded skull. I tried to crush it. I called for father satan for protection he must have searched a while he got there and they ran like cowards. Or it might have been my GD. Light flowed into me. They talked and It was muffled they were a being of light.

The attack happened again when I tried. I Couldn't move. This time. Should I attack with omni directional flames astrally.

Dark Mr Black said:
Fast forward to now. Just a few minutes ago i suffered a violent attack. I was in an ancient world. Years some 4102 years before BCE perhaps even further back. It said ancient world. There was a massive green dinosaur. I had a writing pad next to me. Was helping one person find something. Literally every one was using telekinesis and matter manipulation.

Then I suffer a massive attack twice in a row. The first time I could move and grab those wielding the weapons. The whirring of machines as they cut and drilled. I was on my back in my bed. It was greys I think as I could feel the rounded skull. I tried to crush it. I called for father satan for protection he must have searched a while he got there and they ran like cowards. Or it might have been my GD. Light flowed into me. They talked and It was muffled they were a being of light.

The attack happened again when I tried. I Couldn't move. This time. Should I attack with omni directional flames astrally.

The best way to deal with enemy beings and astral entities is to ignore them. These beings feed on your fear and feed on your interactions with them. If you constantly have them on your mind or even interact with them at all you are giving them the attention they crave. The best thing for you to do is to stay protected and clean

I.E Meditate every day(AOP, AC, VM at a mimumum), Do the Final RTR with Tetagrammaton addon every day, Do the returning curses 1 + 2 every day.

As long as you advance spiritually you are going to be bothered by these entities. It is best to ignore them as all they are trying to do is distract you enough or cause enough fear or problems to get you to stop meditating. If you have dedicated your soul to Satan and are doing what I mentioned above every day you should have no reason to fear them harming you. They are merely trying to interfere with your spiritual progress.

Dark Mr Black said:

People and dinosaurs were not alive at the same time. Unless you mean a crocodile.

I saw what I saw the world looked beautiful. If it was conjured up by my mind or real it was still beatiful. Note the creature i saw was crowded by people it was massive and green. It could have been another creature I Couldn't remember exactly what it looked like just massive and stuff.

The paper used in the book. Was not like normal paper it was extended ridiculously far looking more like a leaflet of some such instinct tells me papyrus. Also note I myself only know it was an ancient world. Because it litterally said it. Along with the year 4102. It was actual visualing infront of me.

Also I mastered lucid dreaming and considering my dreams are often in a modern setting or in a video game/Literature world. I assumed it was a past life maybe. Regardless if it was or not the world looked exceptionally beautiful. Full of life. Kinda makes me mad what the world has been reduced too.

Hail Satan
Hail My GD
Hail all the Gods and Goddesses who work with Satan.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Dark Mr Black said:

People and dinosaurs were not alive at the same time. Unless you mean a crocodile.

darling-8.png

*When someone is saying you are not real*

Never watched this anime tho

I have an old and busted HTC model. Its broken but I haven't seen fit to replace it. I ordered and a computer is coming so ill begin doing the RTR's on the 17th. My reasoning for this is simple. Drawing out the letters I could make mistakes and so the ritual wouldn't work properly. So ill just do Aura Cleansing. Returning curses and the other stuff till then.

Dark Mr Black said:
I have an old and busted HTC model. Its broken but I haven't seen fit to replace it. I ordered and a computer is coming so ill begin doing the RTR's on the 17th. My reasoning for this is simple. Drawing out the letters I could make mistakes and so the ritual wouldn't work properly. So ill just do Aura Cleansing. Returning curses and the other stuff till then.

Do the online paintable RTR, where you use your mouse to blot out the letters.
https://uptime.theyknow.in/RTR_Paintable.html

One last question. I searched on sites is the aura of protection I can use on other people the one I use for my familiar. Or do i use a different one for that.

Dark Mr Black said:
One last question. I searched on sites is the aura of protection I can use on other people the one I use for my familiar. Or do i use a different one for that.

It is the same yes.

Hmm. When I do the breathing excercises. Now I think im taking in energy from electronics too even batteries. Like 20 min ago my ps4 controller was fully charged now its out of battery is this normal.

Dark Mr Black said:

It is the same thing and can be applied to anything. Btw, if the PS4 setup is giving you trouble, why not invest in an old phone and just use wifi on it? Like you can get something pretty cheap that will work well enough as far as opening documents, opening web browsers. Then you can hide the phone somewhere.

Dark Mr Black said:
Hmm. When I do the breathing excercises. Now I think im taking in energy from electronics too even batteries. Like 20 min ago my ps4 controller was fully charged now its out of battery is this normal.

Hard to say for sure. It could be the battery itself that may be in poor health and therefore the charge is fluctuating. The only way to know for sure is by testing it. For example, try to drain it completely, or try another device.

I remember reading about one SS who tried to apply an AOP to their car and it made some of the sensors flag an error. It is definitely possible.

I'd assume its possible due to it being electricity. And when the gods visit us our bioelectricity is raised. On another note. Can i use the rr ah uuu mmm aura cleaning you do for yourself on my familiar. Just curious theres only the returning curses and aop for familiar on the site i use.

One last question can someone post the links to all the various runes. I only found these ones when i looked. And I haven't seen them on the saten is god site. These are the only ones I found. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Holy. I think i've been doing the aura cleaning wrong. Were you supposed to relax and do the foundation meditation while vibrating the seed mantra for the sun on the exhale. Cause wow the energy buzz its like mini jolts of electricity. I usually only felt that in my hands and feet. Now I feel it in my entire body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back