Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bad News Everybody, The Angelfire Joy Of Satan Website Is NO MORE!

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
I think it's over guys, all of the meditations and all the legitimate historical resources is gone, it's gone and swept clean from the Angelfire webpage. It's all gone! At least I can say I'm so damn glad that the Gods and my intuition instructed me a long time ago to copy everything from the website. I'm mean seriously, I'm about ready to put this stuff to use and kill these sons of bitches.

:evil:

Al_Jariel66 said:
I think it's over guys, all of the meditations and all the legitimate historical resources is gone, it's gone and swept clean from the Angelfire webpage. It's all gone! At least I can say I'm so damn glad that the Gods and my intuition instructed me a long time ago to copy everything from the website. I'm mean seriously, I'm about ready to put this stuff to use and kill these sons of bitches.

Well no it's up:

www.satanisgod.org

It will return better than ever before, so don't you worry.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Well no it's up:

http://www.satanisgod.org

It will return better than ever before, so don't you worry.

thank you.

They're like a sinking ship at this juncture, riddled with RTR-shaped holes.

No matter how much water they try to throw back into the ocean, it'll just flood back in until they're wholly consumed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back