Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third eye sound meditation

Ardgion

I'm trying to focus more on my third eye so I found some sounds on yt for meditation on third eye. It plays like really high frequency and I actually felt some pressure in my forehead. I just ask is someone else doing it like that as well and is it safe or it may damage third eye?
Thanks
HAIL SATAN!

Ardgion said:
I'm trying to focus more on my third eye so I found some sounds on yt for meditation on third eye. It plays like really high frequency and I actually felt some pressure in my forehead. I just ask is someone else doing it like that as well and is it safe or it may damage third eye?
Thanks
HAIL SATAN!
Dont look at those new age crap,if you want to open your third eye there are meditations on the jos site

shinninglight said:
Ardgion said:
Thanks
HAIL SATAN!
Dont look at those new age crap,if you want to open your third eye there are meditations on the jos site

Whilst I agree with this sentiment generally, simple youtube videos with sounds that help you focus are typically okay so long as they aren't hitting you with corrupted information like bullshit mantras and what-have-you.

There was a time in orchestra, around the time that I had newly opened my third eye, that we were either tuning or doing a scale. At a specific note, as soon as we started playing it, I felt an intense pressure build up in my third eye out of nowhere. As if someone had walked up to me and was pressing their thumb against my forehead quite firmly. I wasn't even thinking about spiritual things at the time so it was a very sudden albeit welcome surprise.

I would say that if a video that just plays sound is helping you to feel your third eye, go for it, I've not heard of sound alone damaging it in any way. You'll likely get to a point where it'll eventually no longer be necessary and you can start feeling your third eye at will, and that's an exciting thing to experience.

Very very very dangerous. You don't know who makes that thing and they can very easily put curses in there to sneak into your soul subconsciously. All these "subconscious/subliminal affirmations" recordings that are pretty popular are usually full of curses that do horrible damage if used. And then promoted towards anybody who wants to grow spiritually because us succeeding is the enemy's worst fear. This might not be one of those that has the curses, but even if it is there's no way to know because you won't hear it. We don't need anything like that, hearing an electronic generated sound is no match for your own breathing and vibrating.

Sitting in the bed and just listening a high-frequency music for the third eye is not a meditation. I never used but I don't recommend. Basically with the binaural music you are artificially inducing a condition which you should be able to achieve by a natural meditation, vibrating a power word because the vibration will generate the energy which will stimulate your third eye. Doing this on a consistent basis, I think even daily, together with visualisation exercises and the stimulating of the clairvoyance centres on the head, after a while (depending on you), you should be able to see in astral.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915062217/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

Most of them cant damage you that much and mat even be helpful there was once a long time ago one put up by a Satanist too it actually helped (that was back in around 2006 I cant find it anymore) so I know this stuff can be used to help out but be careful of some of them. Just be really careful. I wouldnt fully trust it. I wouldnt want the angel crap in my head or mantras for jehovah or something. They can embed that in there along with linking you to enemy entities and thoughtforms. Sure I will readily admit your average new ager isnt smart enough to do this nor would they think of it but you never know who is knowingly on the enemy side and a Jew who would do that. Most of them are ok but you never know who knowingly is fucking you up and that is what is scary about that and makes it not a good idea to use them. Stick to the JOS or maybe the necromicon spellbook there are a few sigils with mantras in there that can open the third eye if done consistently (oh and those names are not spirits but words of power just read the description to get a feel for what they do)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back