Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

USA or Europe?

HauptSturm

I believe Europe is lost for the next few years and USA is a better country to live in.
What do you think?

America is far more accelerated into the enemy planning, especially racially. But it has better 'preparation' and people are adjusted to this situation.

Europe is way better in regards to enemy planning, but when it will come most will be unprepared.

It quite similar. Europe is way behind on the acceleration of jewish BS.

We could look at this on terms of race, freedom and religion. By race and religion I mean how much the country or state is into enemy agenda of replacing White population with non-Whites and by religion how big influence enemy religions are on the area. I don't travel a lot, most of this is based on news and stuff I have read or heard.

USA is getting rapidly raped by mexicans on southern border but they have reacted to it by electing Trump. Some of the rural states of USA are nearly completely White. Religiously speaking the amount of xians has decreased rapidly like everywhere in the west but fundamentalist xianity is still way more popular than in most European countries. USA is very liberal regarding gun laws and freedom of speech, they don't have a power like "EU" trying to censor what they should and shouldn't say. The amount of mexicans and other non-Whites invading and immigrating to USA makes also for a political problem because they are mostly voting for Democrats: if conservatives in USA lose Texas... USA will be completely fucked politically.

Europe on the other hand consist of several very different nation states - Eastern Europe has way less foreigners than Western Europe. Many countries have capitals and big cities that are completely full of multiculturalism - like London which is nowadays such a shithole that even somalis are fleeing back to Somalia (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18335). Europe has problems with decreasing and aging population and refugees still the problem is mostly centered in some countries. Many European countries have way less freedom than USA but it too depends on country. One important point is that most European countries are not as heterogeneous as US: most have the national main culture along with some minorities.

I personally prefer some European countries to USA (for example Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia) which seem to have well working systems and relatively good policy on immigration/foreigners. Switzerland at least in my stereotype has most freedom in Europe (they aren't part of EU and have very good form of democracy), Denmark is the least cuckolded of the rich Nordic countries*, Estonia is relatively good (least religious country in Europe, small amount of non-Whites, EKRE). I could continue this list with some other countries but I won't as certain countries that aren't ruined with refugees are full of xianity.

TL;DR: European countries aren't as similar as US states, some European countries are doing better than US but it's up to the future how much European union will try to fuck them up. Still USA has very different demographics depending on what states we are speaking of.

* http://time.com/5504331/denmark-migrants-lindholm-island/

There are plus's and minus's. It depends on what you value most.

I would much prefer to live in Europe as far as growing up in and day to day living. Only because it is racially far superior and it still has that communial concept in many areas.

The US culture is just so cancerous. a good Half emulate negroes and another half are jesus freaks who are spiritually cucked. Some even manage to be both. I think even Jung made comments on how the American psyche was so far influenced by the jew/negro and this was probably 100 years ago.... and think of how it is now. In America it's everyone for themselves and it's easier to feel isolated.

The US does have much MUCH better freedoms though. It is definitely better for the individual. You can still have weapons and actually defend yourself from the hordes, censorship isn't nearly as bad, and since the US remains the dominant power you have the most potential for making a difference in climbing the system.

In Europe it should be noted the (((progressives))) are moving at a much faster pace as well. So I'm not sure just how much longer their higher day to day living standards will even last. Europe does seem to have much more based nationalist parties while in America the Republicans and Democrats have a political monopoly on the system and any so called nationalist("alt right") icon is more often than not a jew/controlled opposition. This is probably by design and them prioritizing control of America because if America ever became NatSoc Europe would follow. I suspect if Europeans had the freedoms Americans have many countries would be overthrown within months.

Valontuoja said:
I could continue this list with some other countries but I won't as certain countries that aren't ruined with refugees are full of xianity.

Yeahhh...

DESnJ8zXkAA-S3T.jpg

Gotta knock that shit off, Poland.

Well, as far as personal freedoms go USA nowadays certainly takes the cake. As it stand UE i going hard with its regulations, mostly concerning the net which any person with brains knows is only a starting point to far worse things. They passe ACTA2 and now they are going with crap like TERREG. With the freedom of the net gone in the UE the rest will soon follow im afraid. Cultural marxism is also deep in western parts of europe, especially in the media and higher education. UE has also recently endorsed the WHO standards for teaching children about sexuality which is nothing more then attempt to further decay society by creating a generation of drag queens.

With USA at least the enemy has to take a very subtle and slow approach as the people there have a much more independent and freedom loving mentality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back