Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THIS MADE MY DAY

Goldenage18

Regardless the fact that I'm a Satanist for a long time ,sometimes I feel like
Nobody really cares about me...
I always think if Satan hears me .
Yesterday I was talking to Satan looking to his sigil , I asked if I was really meant to be with him .
Today I've found something unusual in a shop" our Nazi emblem of the eagle with the swastica :shock: :D :D :D ,soon after
I've found money on the ground,
I was shocked.

It was like I had to buy it ...

I'm speechless and grateful :cry:

Goldenage18 said:
Regardless the fact that I'm a Satanist for a long time ,sometimes I feel like
Nobody really cares about me...
I always think if Satan hears me .
Yesterday I was talking to Satan looking to his sigil , I asked if I was really meant to be with him .
Today I've found something unusual in a shop" our Nazi emblem of the eagle with the swastica :shock: :D :D :D ,soon after
I've found money on the ground,
I was shocked.

It was like I had to buy it ...

I'm speechless and grateful :cry:

Satan loves and cares for each and every one of us. Just because there's so many of us doesn't mean he never makes time for every single individual. Each one of us is precious to him and I highly doubt he's one to have favourites. Even if you think you mean the littlest among so many others, you are still part of the House of Satan and he will remind you of that. He is the greatest teacher, the best guardian, the most caring creator, the most loving parent and the most perfect leader.

I will always keep this old medal with me secretly" for obvious reasons".
I was smart enough to tell the dealer that I was going to sell the medal and I thought it could have some value.
Never letting anyone know about who I am

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back