Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gods Living on Multiple Planets?

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
So upon revisiting the updated website, and clicking the link, I see this at the bottom of the update page:

"What Lucifuge Rofocal (One of our Pagan Gods) related to HP Hooded Cobra recently was very alarming. Lucifuge Rofocal's planet was destroyed. They all received the implant. When this flash-over point occurs, all is lost. Lucifuge Rofocal managed to escape with some others. This accounts for why the Grey extraterrestrials have a blatant microchip in their heads that those deep in a meditative state can see when looking into their big bug eyes."

So Lucifuge Rofocal's planet was destroyed, which leads me to my question: Do certain gods live on different planets somewhere? Is it like an interplanetary alliance?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes. Aldebaran and Orion are two places where they live.
This information is consistent with how the Vril society women got the transmission to build the flying saucer in ancient Sumerian from aliens who claimed to be from the aldeberan "Taurus" System and then they decoded it to get the final blueprint. So this information is very real and can be easily proved.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This information is consistent with how the Vril society women got the transmission to build the flying saucer in ancient Sumerian from aliens who claimed to be from the aldeberan "Taurus" System and then they decoded it to get the final blueprint. So this information is very real and can be easily proved.
I found this one on youtube and had the least amount of corruption in it. HPMageson has written much about this subject ,...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMR_Oj6Qrs

https://mega.nz/#!qfRD0QJS!OPFShgmF2wcS1-B_lVvABJCDuXwUk0zjKCCEP3YjB2w

Brdredr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Any links you could provide for me to read about Aldebaran?

There is info online, however it all has a very high amount of corruption so I cannot recommend anything specific.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think these vril people were from inner earth,but they say Aldebaran to hide identity

shinninglight said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think these vril people were from inner earth,but they say Aldebaran to hide identity
Or we might be mistaking the alderberan with the inner earth. The Nazis did build flying saucers so they definitely went outside and not inside. All of this is inconclusive though.

Jack said:
shinninglight said:
Jack said:
Or we might be mistaking the alderberan with the inner earth. The Nazis did build flying saucers so they definitely went outside and not inside. All of this is inconclusive though.

Aldeberan is not the inner earth...if they wanted to hide their identity, say they're in Atlantis or something, they'll never find it. Right now, people think Atlantis is in Mauritania, which is just sand, sand, and more fucking sand.

Jack said:
shinninglight said:
Jack said:
You seem to forget that the inner earth civilizations have far more advance technology than the surface dwellers,there were atlantians that achieved godhead and fled under ground during the flood that destroyed their city,these atlantians are still in contact with surface dweller,we on the surface and most times they hide their identity because they don't won't to be noticed,our weapons here can destroy their city such as nuclear weapons,in fact it is already going on now as the governmet is waging nuclear war on some of this inner earth beings.this Nordics have different types as you know some are human,Aryans from thousands of years ago.the Nazis were in contact with them and they taught how to build this crafts,I don't think they came from outside space or Aldebaran as our gods are said to reside in orion.it is better they said they came from Aldebaran for their own safety and protection,am just saying because I have found out these things.

Brdredr said:
Jack said:
shinninglight said:

Aldeberan is not the inner earth...if they wanted to hide their identity, say they're in Atlantis or something, they'll never find it. Right now, people think Atlantis is in Mauritania, which is just sand, sand, and more fucking sand.
Atlantis is under the sea as it sunk,the survivors fled under ground and preserved their knowledge and technology,they are far more advance than humans and pretend to be gods from outside space in other to hide there identity,there have been numerous stories about Agatha have you not heard it,although it is a misconception about hollow earth bit yes there are Nordic beings including does from other races leaving inside our earth in major cities as large as two US states.

Dam .... We really are living in a Star Wars era ... Iv encountered an entity some time ago half way thru entering a deep sleep after absorbing energy from the Sirius using a crystal i can def say there is plenty of other life forms out ther iam however not certain if the entity was a god from Satans side or what I just know it was def something

Uhm I'm alil baffled however as I'm sure a I can still I'm certain see alderbaran in the night sky and Orion looks pretty intact so what planet was destroy b was ther actual 'gods' who avtuali got microchipped as I'd assume he isn't the only God on that planet so those who did not escape where they gods and now chipped how is this possible how fucking strong are the reptillians and lastly has the war not been one their front as in their physical worlds etc

BoRn of fire said:
Uhm I'm alil baffled however as I'm sure a I can still I'm certain see alderbaran in the night sky and Orion looks pretty intact so what planet was destroy b was ther actual 'gods' who avtuali got microchipped as I'd assume he isn't the only God on that planet so those who did not escape where they gods and now chipped how is this possible how fucking strong are the reptillians and lastly has the war not been one their front as in their physical worlds etc
All of yours is unfounded speculation based on...nothing.

Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
I am asking a question here as I have the right to brother I don't mean to cause any stir or confusion these are just questions running thru my mind

Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
how is it unfounded speculation ?

BoRn of fire said:
Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
sorry meant to reply to shininglight not to you

From everything I've read over the years and years up to most recent being HP Jake's site discussing this stuff and HP Shannon and her Dogon as well as African tribe descriptions on cosmology.

Empire of Orion(Aryan) = Belt of Orion. Capital Planet Egyptian-named: Duat. Their empire perhaps bleeds into other places besides this area at least Satan as Star Lord in HIS conquests.

Then if your wonder what the other empire section is that we know of is Astarte's(Tara's) Star Lord control of the Sirius, Taurus(hence her Taurus of the bull headdress), and Aldebaran territories.

The grey's and reptard's purposefully hide out and expose themselves to occult seekers to lure them into ignoring the Gods from those respective areas hence LLF(LuciferianLiberationFront) how they state Orion greys, Sirius greys, etc.etc. So my guess these guys quickly realized you gotta contact the Nordics not neutral guys(as neutral human like empires may not be very good people) but our side to delve deeper.

The questions that pops up why is Astarte so important that a 60,000 or so Earth year old person can command a section of the empire(hell her own arm of it)? At what point did her Father(Satan) state your ready to command? And finally when did it happen?

So Astarte must be VERY, VERY special much like how Lilith is very special to Satan. Again unfortunately this is all speculation for a number of reasons. It reminds me of the post by the clergy on the Erez Rav, 976 generations of Gentiles or 139,687 years without jews then (((THEY))) inserted themselves into our timeline. So who knows how far back this five-finger discount evolution occurred. I do remember the video by Aldrick Strickland if I remember correctly stating some speculation on this event of research and development occurred around 200,000 years ago. So sometime within 200,000 years ago popped out the Gods and they started to perform sublimation of hominids that probably reminded them of their own evolution.

But again we are just speculating. Perhaps not negatively but certainly not without proper evidence or more specifically scientific inquiry.

Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
Aquarius said:
I should have posted a link about this if you are replying to me
https://www.google.com/search?q=coorey%20goodes%20on%20inner%20earth%20civilizations&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg%3ACTITWG7k7uTJIkAmFDe2GH8AQLwCadm0PUx3QENPDpUgxJay7V3GSrb2lSxImXQaZfM6-dYyfgpi69nzYlUyskiUKSNuWeRuq-inKhIJJhQ3thh_1AEARunRrP45JmlUqEgm8AmnZtD1MdxEBpINEQ-W2cCoSCUBDTw6VIMSWEcbxQ73UfjuCKhIJsu1dxkq29pUR-UsxZ7Bm9k0qEgksSJl0GmXzOhFVALGkZsgQ3CoSCfnWMn4KYuvZEeFNBqCOr2lEKhIJ82JVMrJIlCkRAFy3y36i0nMqEgkjblnkbqvopxHuNZ64wu1NMg&client=ms-android-transsion&prmd=inv&hl=en&ved=0CBIQuIIBahcKEwjwmcKy9LThAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQBg&biw=360&bih=520#imgrc=vAJp2bQ9THcskM&imgdii=So8_QQjBHCNgLM
https://michaelsalla.com/2015/10/08/secret-underground-cities-have-influenced-human-civilization-religion-for-millennia/
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

This are just few of which I read so far of the inner earth civilizations few of which are Nordics and other type of races with huge cities and flying saucers
Also i reference this channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa5Lacw0dS1fgSb9_kkVVlg

You should have researched before saying that,also am sure HP hooded cobra have said something about inner earth civilization,so I don't know how my post was based on nothing

Gear88 said:
So Astarte must be VERY, VERY special much like how Lilith is very special to Satan.
She is Satan's daughter. He directly created her to be one of the top most powerfullest and greatest people to ever exist.

Yes of course it's been stated there are underground civilizations. But HP Cobra meant think of it in more realistic terms. Not a full fledged hollow Earth scenario. The heat is intolerable for them and civilizations.

North/South Poles, Agartha(Gobi desert), Shamballa(Himalayas) as well as other sites. Hell there are even descriptions of places like Nordhausen or other German or European dig sites, places that delve deep I mean the Germans aren't stupid they knew full well where to dig in with assistance from the Gods. Others reiterating Himalayan tales of hearing vibrating chanting in the echos of the mountains much like in European mountain ranges. So whatever is down there it's making a racket enough to alert people who've wondered where it's coming from. I'm sure some may even probe some of the locals and wonder if there is enough Tibetans to chant that out into the ranges.

It's places that once you enter you never get out either because you get lost in them and more than likely die or perhaps someone pops out and goes "You your coming with me. The surface world is dead to you now. You've gone too far in. You know too much get over here".

Don't forget USO(Unidentified submersible objects), despite the non-sense from new agers and whatnot there are underwater places that hold enemies or possibly friendlies if they decided to hide in the ocean. Another area of great mystery to us humans much like these occult sites marked around the world as belonging either to the enemy or to our side.

shinninglight said:
Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
https://www.google.com/search?q=coorey%20goodes%20on%20inner%20earth%20civilizations&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg%3ACTITWG7k7uTJIkAmFDe2GH8AQLwCadm0PUx3QENPDpUgxJay7V3GSrb2lSxImXQaZfM6-dYyfgpi69nzYlUyskiUKSNuWeRuq-inKhIJJhQ3thh_1AEARunRrP45JmlUqEgm8AmnZtD1MdxEBpINEQ-W2cCoSCUBDTw6VIMSWEcbxQ73UfjuCKhIJsu1dxkq29pUR-UsxZ7Bm9k0qEgksSJl0GmXzOhFVALGkZsgQ3CoSCfnWMn4KYuvZEeFNBqCOr2lEKhIJ82JVMrJIlCkRAFy3y36i0nMqEgkjblnkbqvopxHuNZ64wu1NMg&client=ms-android-transsion&prmd=inv&hl=en&ved=0CBIQuIIBahcKEwjwmcKy9LThAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQBg&biw=360&bih=520#imgrc=vAJp2bQ9THcskM&imgdii=So8_QQjBHCNgLM
https://michaelsalla.com/2015/10/08/secret-underground-cities-have-influenced-human-civilization-religion-for-millennia/

This are just few of which I read so far of the inner earth civilizations few of which are Nordics and other type of races with huge cities and flying saucers

You should have researched before saying that,also am sure HP hooded cobra have said something about inner earth civilization,so I don't know how my post was based on nothing
Yes HP Hoodedcobra talked about Gods being here on earth. But all these websites you are mentioning are just like new age websites, so no real info here.

Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:
Aquarius said:

Yes HP Hoodedcobra talked about Gods being here on earth. But all these websites you are mentioning are just like new age websites, so no real info here.
For your information there is nothing new age about those website and they are based on real experiences,you seem to just be making blind critics,which is why I will even stop not to go further.and hooded cobra never mentions the gods being here,the gods are in orion,you seem to no nothing about these things,I sensed that when you said my speculation is based on nothing,like you have done research yourself

Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:
Aquarius said:

Pls broaden your knowlegde

shinninglight said:
Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:

For your information there is nothing new age about those website and they are based on real experiences,you seem to just be making blind critics,which is why I will even stop not to go further.and hooded cobra never mentions the gods being here,the gods are in orion,you seem to no nothing about these things,I sensed that when you said my speculation is based on nothing,like you have done research yourself
Why should I trust these websites? They’re not Jos, written by Hp’s or anything like that. Based on your ideas I could go on google and type” hollow earth inhabitants experiences” and every result there which states that people saw them and even communicated with them is true and you should believe them. Hp Cobra has said there is much corruption on this info so I will just base myself on what he says. Knowing that there are gods, humans or whatever underlife is not life changing but definitely something we wanna know and I personally want to go on info that I know is correct instead of just taking everything i read as real like a naive person. That’s my 2 cents

These Gods still have some explaining to do. You can say we have advanced people like Hitler with spiritual abilities. Or we have Atlanteans, or aliens and all of these things. Yet they remain silent. There is no reason for them to not be more vocal.

Why is this? When I started meditating and becoming spiritual years ago, let me tell you entities are easy to see. The bad ones seem to be numerous, and visit people right away early on. Probably to influence them when they don't know anything yet.

Makes sense. But what does not make sense is that the good ones are not more active. Are you telling me they are weaker than all the weak ghosts? They just don't have the power to come across? If that's true our side has no power and is screwed. But we are making progress so it must be a matter of choice rather than they cant come across.

Fuck your choice. Its stupid and not justifiable. If they come out of their caves or land from space why should we greet them? What did they do to deserve a greeting when they remain silent? Does their inaction help earth? They cannot act as strangers and then wish to be greeted like family.

If I were king I would shoot them and drive them away should they approach. I don't wish to replace the Jews and their Gods with Supposed Aryans Larping as Jews themselves. These are more like White Trash Gods, and we should focus on worshipping our own society and people already here. Because as far as I can see, our people, the few good ones, are the only people with a mouth to speak, and hands to work. Some Randoms aren't going to show up and take credit for it all after the fact just because they are exotic and interesting.

Its called a fucking meritocracy and its the most NS thing there is. WTF kind of rank do they think I'm going to give them with this behavior? I do not worship albino Nigger Gods. They can either act like decent beings or kill me and impose their cosmic Nigger kingdom, it wont change my attitude, or the facts.

So the explanations range from weak cosmic betas, general idiocy, or something more sinister. Why don't they prove their relevance if they are so benevolent and misunderstood?

osdjo said:
These Gods still have some explaining to do. You can say we have advanced people like Hitler with spiritual abilities. Or we have Atlanteans, or aliens and all of these things. Yet they remain silent. There is no reason for them to not be more vocal.

Why is this? When I started meditating and becoming spiritual years ago, let me tell you entities are easy to see. The bad ones seem to be numerous, and visit people right away early on. Probably to influence them when they don't know anything yet.

Makes sense. But what does not make sense is that the good ones are not more active. Are you telling me they are weaker than all the weak ghosts? They just don't have the power to come across? If that's true our side has no power and is screwed. But we are making progress so it must be a matter of choice rather than they cant come across.

Fuck your choice. Its stupid and not justifiable. If they come out of their caves or land from space why should we greet them? What did they do to deserve a greeting when they remain silent? Does their inaction help earth? They cannot act as strangers and then wish to be greeted like family.

If I were king I would shoot them and drive them away should they approach. I don't wish to replace the Jews and their Gods with Supposed Aryans Larping as Jews themselves. These are more like White Trash Gods, and we should focus on worshipping our own society and people already here. Because as far as I can see, our people, the few good ones, are the only people with a mouth to speak, and hands to work. Some Randoms aren't going to show up and take credit for it all after the fact just because they are exotic and interesting.

Its called a fucking meritocracy and its the most NS thing there is. WTF kind of rank do they think I'm going to give them with this behavior? I do not worship albino Nigger Gods. They can either act like decent beings or kill me and impose their cosmic Nigger kingdom, it wont change my attitude, or the facts.

So the explanations range from weak cosmic betas, general idiocy, or something more sinister. Why don't they prove their relevance if they are so benevolent and misunderstood?
This is a vere degenerate post.

osdjo said:

This is a very degenerate post.

Hoo, goodness. Alright, let's dissect this piece by piece.

osdjo said:

I would dispute the idea that entities are easy to see. Perhaps you've had quicker and easier success with such and that's all well and good, but many people, myself included, don't start experiencing seeing entities until later down the line. Thus we get a great number of posts asking not only when they'll start seeing Gods and spirits and whatnot, but also just energy that they're trying to work with.

That being said, in the ghost vs. God comparison, I believe it's the case that ghosts inhabit a different astral plane and this can have an effect on how easy it is to perceive them. This may not be the case or not matter so this could potentially be dismissed by someone more knowledgeable than me, but even if it's not the case, then this point still stands: ghosts are spirits that are not only numerous but have pretty much nothing to do and are roaming, often in a lost and confused manner, so it's only natural that they'd be more vocal with a spiritually advancing person than the Gods who 1) have literally hundreds to thousands of people calling on them every day, 2) are running their own society on their planet, so consider the stressful bullshit that is politics, 3) are fighting the astral war against the enemy regardless of whether or not you can see that, and 4) still have their own personal lives and obligations. You can try and make the "well they're gods so" argument but that argument just sucks and isn't one you'd accept as valid criticism if people were ungratefully giving you shit when you're busting your ass fighting and doing your job every day.

And even with them doing all of that, they still actually do take the time to be with us on a personal level and help us. They helped me, a druggy abusing cannabis and the occasional prescription medication (I'm not proud of it but it is the honest truth that I have to acknowledge about my past.) when a grey came after me, and in seconds it was dealt with. They came to me in times when my depression was really gripping me and thoughts of encouragement flooded my mind and I suddenly felt this inner calm and actual, literal "warmth" envelop me. So it's hard to say, for me personally, that they're not all that vocal when time was taken from their already immensely loaded schedules to help a piece of shit like myself pick himself back up and not allow external forces and personal weakness be my undoing.

You know, I had similar thoughts and questions at one point. A lot of members do actually, I've seen people ask literally exactly this, they just do it in a way that's more mature and worthy of a polite response that initiates discussion. I'm not entirely certain you want discussion, to be honest; your attitude through this post, the fact that you've already deemed what you've written here to be "facts", like you've already dismissed the idea that you could be wrong and are open to learning, it all suggests that you've made up your mind already, that you think you're hot shit in a champagne glass and thus you can't be wrong about the things you've said here. But, maybe I've got you pegged incorrectly. I hope I have. I hope you'll fire back at this with actual refutations as opposed to something like "you definitely have me pegged wrong" but then you back up everything I just said for everyone here but you to see. That's your challenge for the day, buddy.

Let's consider now, for a moment, what the enemy is and has done. They are a massive force that at one point was much, much more powerful. They enslaved races, destroyed planets. They've put races that at the time were arguably comparable, maybe even more advanced than we were (Certainly more advanced than we are now. ), in chains and completely broke them, wiped them out and their planet in some instances.

So let's remember that that's the kind of force we're contending with, and realize that despite how far they've beaten us down - we're still here. Their attempts to destroy us throughout history ultimately failed. How can this be when they successfully destroyed races that were in better shape to confront them and defend themselves? Could it be that the Gods...did something? That despite limitations as they've been fighting this millennia-long conflict (Another thing that weakens the enemy and thus helps protect us and ensure our survival.), they actually weren't engaged in inaction like you've already decided they were, and used their spiritual abilities to guide us as best they could through the bullshit of the eras we've endured? It's like HP HC wrote not too long ago in a post, we should've died out by now, logically speaking. We do so much that is against nature and have dealt with a number of catastrophes, yet our compromised societies defy the odds and keep on keeping on. Just because you've not been able to see or acknowledge this doesn't change such, but naturally you wouldn't see because like I said, you've come into this already deciding that your narrative is true. And if that isn't true about you, pick your words better, because I'll certainly conclude should a person come in and say "I hate ice cream", that they hate ice cream.

If you need specific examples of actions of the Gods beyond them working with SS leadership, ensuring our survival through natural disasters and outbreaks, things like Father Satan putting a Gentile soul into a Jewish body (LaVey) to promote social acceptance of and interest in the truth, because you've suddenly developed a sense of skepticism that you're patently not applying to your own claims, then hopefully a high priest or more knowledgeable member can provide such. You can also just study and read the posts and articles available to everyone since even my dumb ass came to see these things even if I'm not 100% done with my own studying and attempts to learn, but to each their own, I guess.

If I were king I would shoot them and drive them away should they approach.

k

I don't wish to replace the Jews and their Gods with Supposed Aryans Larping as Jews themselves. These are more like White Trash Gods, and we should focus on worshipping our own society and people already here. Because as far as I can see, our people, the few good ones, are the only people with a mouth to speak, and hands to work. Some Randoms aren't going to show up and take credit for it all after the fact just because they are exotic and interesting.

Those few good people with mouths to speak and hands to work also have brains to think and the humility to know they have progress to make and things to learn. You've given no reason for anyone to believe you've the latter two. Even now, while I'm hopeful that you'll prove me wrong and put me in my place, I just don't think you will. I don't think you can. You'd sooner turn chlorine gas into pure gold.

And when society, at the hands of Spiritual Satanists who performed RTRs has successfully reversed its trend of Whites becoming a minority in their own nations, has finally dealt with and removed the abrahamic programs that have caused so much suffering and murder and abuse, certainly those SS will be rewarded, but who was it, exactly, that gave those SS the spiritual knowledge with which to accomplish these feats and reverse the trend we've been on in the first place? And you're going to call them randoms and act like this knowledge just abiogenesis'd itself into our brains and it was all us? That's fucking retarded. That's actually fucking retarded. What a "fact" you've dished out.

This may come as a surprise to you, but the Gods don't actually give a shit what rank you give them, especially since your stunning displays of intellect here reveals to everyone that in a meritocracy, you'd be on the lower end and would appropriately be dismissed in favor of worthwhile people who have given reason to believe they have the potential to grow. So to answer your first question, they don't think about what rank you're gonna assign them at all. I'd be floored if the thought fluttered through any one of their minds.

On a second note, are you really going to talk about being a "decent being" when, in addition to this embarrassment of a post (Your first post too, f.u.c.k me, I feel so much better about mine now.), you're tossing "nigger" around in a group that openly accepts Black Gentiles and has a Black high priestess? Don't get me wrong, I toss the word "dindu" around pretty often and am disgusted to see what Blacks have devolved into, but whereas dindu embodies a criticism for a highly specific form of behavior amongst Blacks that has become common in the past few decades, nigger typically...doesn't. It's a bit more general. I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that you've genuine feelings of hostility towards Blacks, but if your criticisms are in regards to their behavior, I'd think it'd behoove you to see the Jewish roots of it and use a more apt term like kike instead, given that Blacks free of Jewish influence like the ones we have here in no way resemble the degeneracy common amongst their race now.

The Gods probably wouldn't kill you. I can't say for certain but I don't personally believe they would. You'd just be ignored because at that point in time it'd be more obvious what you are and people would generally dismiss you like we do now with flat-earthers and the like. There'd be more important matters to tend to and focusing on you would be so wasteful that it'd ironically give some validity to your current criticisms. But since this is a place of learning and discussion and new people who don't know better are at risk of being duped and thus harmed by you, something has to be said no matter how distasteful it is to deal with. I have to shower now, I feel like.

I genuinely don't expect you to prove otherwise but honestly that challenge is moot now since this post really isn't for you anyway, it's for the people open to discussion who have genuinely wondered the same questions. I was one of those people once. Even if I came to you here with 100% respect in my heart and looked over your petty bullshit and nauseating attitude, I don't think it'd make a shred of difference in how you feel, you'd have the same reactions and responses that I'm anticipating you'll have even as I write this. But what differentiates most of us here from you is the willingness to learn and be proven wrong, so go ahead and do that for me if I've just read you incorrectly and painted you in a shit-soaked brush. I'll apologize and things can move forward amicably, I'm not a complete asshole.

osdjo said:
Looks like a "healthy young jewish man" crawled out of 4chan or some other disgusting place. I wonder, are you the same one who wasted over ten years of their life hallucinating into a cartoon furry thoughtform? You seem similarly as disgusting as that person.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
osdjo said:
Looks like a "healthy young jewish man" crawled out of 4chan or some other disgusting place. I wonder, are you the same one who wasted over ten years of their life hallucinating into a cartoon furry thoughtform? You seem similarly as disgusting as that person.

I'm not getting the context here, who wasted ten years of their life as a furry?

osdjo said:

No I believe this was (((Obergruppenfhurer))) who has snorted lines and he came in the forums to tell us how important he is and how wrong supremely intelligent ET's aren't for not giving a singular fuck for him.

In his mighty cleverness, he just proved into his own post how much of a turd he is, and why they do not care to lift a single finger for his disrespectful, dirty smelly ass.

So I deleted his post there is no point to have him around. Guess what the Gods can exist without him and his shitty self entitled direspectful opinions. Quite a shocker, right?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
osdjo said:

No I believe this was (((Obergruppenfhurer))) who has snorted lines and he came in the forums to tell us how important he is and how wrong supremely intelligent ET's aren't for not giving a singular fuck for him.

In his mighty cleverness, he just proved into his own post how much of a turd he is, and why they do not care to lift a single finger for his disrespectful, dirty smelly ass.

So I deleted his post there is no point to have him around. Guess what the Gods can exist without him and his shitty self entitled direspectful opinions. Quite a shocker, right?

Your original reply to him hit the nail on the head and had a few lines I planned on shooting back with when I saw his reply, namely the bit about him not being Goering/Himmler. I mean holy fuck.

I'm glad this seems to be put to rest now, the original post had me so fired up I was preparing to spend this weekend in intense debate about this issue. I really enjoy having discussions and back-and-forths but this was plainly taking absurdity to a level that I can't help but get pissed - even if there's that nugget of reason in the back of my head telling me that the person isn't interested in discussion but merely in their own narrative, thus it's just wasteful.

Hopefully what's been said and done so far will deter those who are still learning from conducting themselves like this and those who are genuine yet actually have those beliefs will be open to talking this shit out.

Brdredr said:
I'm not getting the context here, who wasted ten years of their life as a furry?
You really don't want to know. Nobody should have to think about such a thing. But it's in the New Bija Mantras thread.

Gear88 said:
So Astarte must be VERY, VERY special much like how Lilith is very special to Satan.
She is Satan's daughter. He directly created her to be one of the top most powerfullest and greatest people to ever exist.
Que? I know LADY Astaroth is one of Satan's Daughters, but I didn't know She was created directly. (I am assuming you mean that She was not borne from intercourse in the conventional way.)

FancyMancy said:
Gear88 said:
Que? I know LADY Astaroth is one of Satan's Daughters, but I didn't know She was created directly. (I am assuming you mean that She was not borne from intercourse in the conventional way.)

I've always been under the assumption she is Lady Lilith's daughter.

My guess he means she was groomed at the appropriate time to resonate with such importance in her life. Not just being assisted from birth but throughout her life for such grandness.

FancyMancy said:
I meant that I think she was born from intercourse the normal way. With Satan as her direct father in this way. As opposed to how "we're all Satan's children" but he isn't the literal direct father of our bodies, our human fathers are. That's what I meant by her being his daughter directly from him.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your original reply to him hit the nail on the head and had a few lines I planned on shooting back with when I saw his reply, namely the bit about him not being Goering/Himmler. I mean holy fuck.

I'm glad this seems to be put to rest now, the original post had me so fired up I was preparing to spend this weekend in intense debate about this issue. I really enjoy having discussions and back-and-forths but this was plainly taking absurdity to a level that I can't help but get pissed - even if there's that nugget of reason in the back of my head telling me that the person isn't interested in discussion but merely in their own narrative, thus it's just wasteful.

Hopefully what's been said and done so far will deter those who are still learning from conducting themselves like this and those who are genuine yet actually have those beliefs will be open to talking this shit out.

Btw this is not the furry guy.

I know people would be angry on this nut, and time would be wasted on it, but this nut is not here to be helped or request guidance or help, but rather to just teach us about how self entitled it is, the usual bullshit all the dumb people do.

No serious VIP or person who has an acute self consciousness and important position, and is to our side, would ever talk like that, let alone against the Gods.

No need to waste any time on retards. I spent around 5-7 minutes replying to him, which is half an RTR or two or three legitimate answers to other meaningful members/people. Thinking of matters in that term, others can conserve and put time where it's worthwhile, too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back