One of the strongest meditations I've found

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Ol argedco luciftias

One of the strongest meditations I've found

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:49 pm

I put this in a comment, but I thought more people should see it.
Cycle energy through your microcosmic orbit. here's a picture Image
Pull energy up your sushumna and spine at the same time to your crown. Then pull energy down your sushumna and front side to your base. Get this cycle going at the speed of light or faster and practice this as much as you can. It creates a huge vortex through all 3 rows of chakras forcing all energy into your sushumna and mostly your main solar chakra. You will see a giant cloud of bright white energy coming from all around this circle turning energy into you at the speed of light. It travels both up and down the sushumna at all times. Then put your hands together and see it cycling at the speed of light into your left arm and out your right. See both of these cycles at the same time. Then open your feet chakras, your ankles, your knees (There's 2 sets of knee chakras. One at the bottoms of them or just below and one in the center of them), and your hips. They come at a level in between where your base and sacral chakra are. Now you should have 3 columns of light coming up into you; each leg and your main base.
Pull these up your sushumna into your top chakras, out of them and down the sides of your body back down to your feet. Now you have a cycle up the inside edges of your legs, up your center, out the area above your head, down your sides to make your side chakras glow, to the bottom of your feet and back up. The 4 columns of chakras around your sushumna all continuously pull energy into your central path. Looking straight down from above your head, these paths of the vortexes look like this
Image with the front and sides going down and the back and center coming up. Practice seeing all of these cycles at the same time as brightly and fast as you can get them. Vibrate Ugegi (vuh-GAY-jzhee) which means Strengthen in Enochian. The sound of the first letter is very subtle in between a u and a v because there is no difference between these letters in Enochian; you will feel what is best.

Keep these 3 cycles of your energy going as strongly and brightly as you can and hold a bright light on your pineal gland at the same time. When the pineal gland is active, it will drip a bright liquid. Catch and collect this liquid in your solar chakra. The solar chakra is where the energy from the 2 sides is joined together so collect and balance them there. This is also important. https://web.archive.org/web/20150918201 ... aroth.html All of this together is by far the strongest way to increase your power that I have tried. Good luck! :D

Read Mantra Yoga And Primal Sound and look from pages 87 to 98. You can find the PDF for free in the link in my signature. There are several very powerful mantras listed with descriptions of the energies that they give so you can have whatever effects you want on your soul. Also read Ayurvedic Astrology to learn about the doshas- Pitta, Vata, and Kapha. These 3 energies need to be correctly balanced and unbalance of them is the main cause of most illnesses.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

AldebaranDeTauro

Re: One of the strongest meditations I've found

Postby AldebaranDeTauro » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:16 am

Amazing post thank you for sharing! I cannot wait to be advanced enough to be able to do this :)

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:41 am

This can happen pretty quick enough just to get a bit of the feeling for it and cycle this feeling around. Open your chakras http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html Strengthen them http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uning.html And get the feel for handling energy http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html Look at the mantras in Mantra Yoga And Primal Sound, they are definitely something I wish I found sooner. Runes also help a lot http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html It will probably be a lot quicker than you expect. :D
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Zir Gohed666

Postby Zir Gohed666 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:19 am

There is nothing more powerful than vibrating Sanskrit mantras into the soul. Doing this while visualizing white-gold on the part of the soul you're working makes it more powerful. What you posted here is more of an advanced breathing exercise that's done when one has fully opened their chakras to get their energy flowing properly.

makesyouperfect

Postby makesyouperfect » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 pm

hps is this ok to do
?

Gaal zuh

Postby Gaal zuh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:37 pm

makesyouperfect wrote:hps is this ok to do
?

Try it for yourself and you will learn faster.

Hail Satan.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:42 am

Makesyouperfect. I've been using this and it's legit in my experience.

In my opinion this needs a JoS page devoted to it. I'm surprised it doesn't already.

First of all most of the chakra empowering pages on JoS have all these warnings that they are so powerful but I've never felt that they were that powerful. You build a tolerance to them in like a week. It's just the first few times that you really feel like you go for a ride.

The only decent ones that I find are this Iron Cross Meditation and the RAUM. However the Iron Cross already doesn't blow me away like the first time. But just like with RAUM, I spend a little more time on it if I build up to a level. And doing either of these is WAY better than the same amount of time vibrating Maum, Thaum...etc.

Secondly this can put an end to the false information. People come up with theories on what the iron cross is. And people complain that noobs are confused and spreading misinformation and they are tired of correcting it. And that the iron cross has nothing to do with the heart chakra and all of this. It goes on and on. I see it in the groups periodically.

Another example is people see the iron cross and now it's proof Hitler and Nazis were Christians. Unless we explain ourselves whatever bullshit people throw at us will continue to stick.

Thirdly this is some super sacred Satanic symbol. And everyone gets wide eyes for the iron cross. Maybe I'm just a different person. But when I look at all the symbols we throw around everywhere I don't get that way. If nobody knows what it means the symbol is worthless.

And if there is any worth to a symbol among people without understanding. There is still a subconscious understanding. The value the symbol has was built at one time upon people who DID understand the symbol. And if nobody continues to understand it, in time the symbol will become nothing.

In my view you can flash me a symbol and you may as well show me Ronald McDonald or some corporate logo. That's the level of meaning it has to me without understanding.

I guess I just have my own convictions. And I don't need to buy into anything. And I'm not looking for shiny objects to distract myself with. Or symbols and persona to adorn myself with to fool myself and everyone else that I am this or that. I am x,y,z. I believe in x,y,z. And if something falls in line with that THEN I will adopt it. Not because I need some meme to buy into.

So thank you for posting this. I appreciate it a lot.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 am

The Iron cross goes back to Sumeria it was the cross of the goddess Inanna [Astaroth]. You can find it all over Hindu Yantra's as well. People really are fucking dumb and lazy mentally. You can find it all over the sigils of the Demons.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 am

The Yaum, Thaum, Haum and such are the proper bija mantra's for the chakra's in Hinduism if you study deep into the texts in some cases they are shown openly. Same with the Gaum for the pineal. This is the God Ganesa's bija mantra. Its openly Gaum in the more rare southern India texts.

The RAUM meditation is also an ancient meditation that was hidden but revealed to us by the Anti-Christ who has achieved the Magnum Opus. This was shown to us in a book that had a picture of an ancient Hindu yantra that contains the symbolic images of the letters and how to place them. The full meaning was given to us directly.

The RAUM is powerful and one has to be careful with this as it can sneak up on you. You do this practice and then if it didn't feel like much an hour later woosh the energy just blasts thought you. The RAUM is my personal favourite to do I have used this one a lot. And several periods a day on the power points of the sun.

Also another meditation that was given it was in the Satanic Kabala is to vibrate RA in the chakra's. This is powerful and was in ancient Egypt and is still in India the Yogi's use this meditation in the chakra's daily. They kept this very secret but if you study enough and have direction you can find were it was leaked out once and awhile. Fire purifies and transforms. The RA meditation was given to HPS Maxine by our Gods.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:02 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:So thank you for posting this. I appreciate it a lot.

I love our family and always love to help however I can! https://web.archive.org/web/20160507051 ... _Satan.pdf

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:19 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Iron cross goes back to Sumeria it was the cross of the goddess Inanna [Astaroth]. You can find it all over Hindu Yantra's as well. People really are fucking dumb and lazy mentally. You can find it all over the sigils of the Demons.

I don't think people are dumb and lazy as far as this discussion goes.

Before JoS I had never heard of Inanna. If I had heard of her; her name would have been a caption under an artifact in a World Civ book. Something that the would not even be addressed.

Have you ever noticed in books in school that 90% of it is literally not discussed or read? That's so they can teach the parts they want.

And if anybody questions things they can point to the section about Innana that they glossed over. And they can pretend since it's in the book they aren't hiding history. Even though they never had a PowerPoint about it or a quiz on it. And with the workload students have they never spend the time to actually dig through all of this.

And with a quick search I have yet to find the iron cross in relation to her. Although I seriously believe you. I don't doubt that.

But the point is. Nearly everyone that believes Hitler and Nazis were Christians have never heard of the term sigil and they have never seen a demon sigil. I know that was true for me before JoS.

So its unfair to act like these people know what we know here and still are claiming that Hitler was Christian. They don't know any of this. I think given the constraints it's logical to see why they believe this.

And until this recent post I did not know all about the iron cross. So if this is legit I think you should create a page on the JoS for this. Because for one to stop the confusion and educate people. And for another matter to give visibility and legitimacy to this meditation which might help many people.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:12 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Also another meditation that was given it was in the Satanic Kabala is to vibrate RA in the chakra's. This is powerful and was in ancient Egypt and is still in India the Yogi's use this meditation in the chakra's daily. They kept this very secret but if you study enough and have direction you can find were it was leaked out once and awhile. Fire purifies and transforms. The RA meditation was given to HPS Maxine by our Gods.

What!? Where was I when this given? Can you link to the page of where this meditation is written? I must have missed this somehow.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:00 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:I don't think people are dumb and lazy as far as this discussion goes.

I live on as the Duran Duran song says: Planet Earth....So I disagree. Most people can't be bothered to read a single book in their lives even jeboo people can't be bothered to read ONE SINGLE BOOK the bibble.

HeilOdin666 wrote:[And with a quick search I have yet to find the iron cross in relation to her. Although I seriously believe you. I don't doubt that.

Philip Gardiner pointed this out in his book on the Secrets of the Temple of Solomon.

HeilOdin666 wrote:And until this recent post I did not know all about the iron cross. So if this is legit I think you should create a page on the JoS for this. .

There already is on the main page of the JoS.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 am

If you can get a PDF of the Satanic Kabala probably on the JoS Library it is in there.

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

What!? Where was I when this given? Can you link to the page of where this meditation is written? I must have missed this somehow.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 am

In the Chariot of Ra meditation, it says to do the American "R" just before rolling it for each RA (I can't remember the exact wording in the PDF). It always feels like this really increases the power. The vibration also feels smoother and easier to do. I think I'll try doing this for my full RAUM's as well. Is anyone else doing this for the full RAUM vibration?

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:49 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:If you can get a PDF of the Satanic Kabala probably on the JoS Library it is in there.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I do the Chariot of RA but after some time i now use Raum instead of RA, do you think it's 'wrong' in a way? I just felt that Raum could have been better than Ra, i now only do 2 circle of this and i found out that It keep me more healty! Maybe it's because this open what is called Microcosmic orbit?

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:57 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:I don't think people are dumb and lazy as far as this discussion goes.

I live on as the Duran Duran song says: Planet Earth....So I disagree. Most people can't be bothered to read a single book in their lives even jeboo people can't be bothered to read ONE SINGLE BOOK the bibble.

HeilOdin666 wrote:[And with a quick search I have yet to find the iron cross in relation to her. Although I seriously believe you. I don't doubt that.

Philip Gardiner pointed this out in his book on the Secrets of the Temple of Solomon.

HeilOdin666 wrote:And until this recent post I did not know all about the iron cross. So if this is legit I think you should create a page on the JoS for this. .

There already is on the main page of the JoS.

"The Equal Armed Iron Cross is seen in most Demon Sigils and represents the correct alignment of the chakras and the shape of the human soul."

That's all it says. Which means nothing to anybody new. Or even people who didn't show up yesterday. And certainly they aren't formulating a meditation out of this.

And most of the time if you look at anything occult, eastern or spiritual they just show the chakras from the front of the torso. So nobody is like. Let me pretend I'm in a helicopter above myself looking down at myself and the shape of my soul.

So I think you should create something with what was posted. Or else you are being obtuse when you complain about people getting the Iron cross wrong and not understanding things. It will just wreck Christianity that much harder. And make you seem like more of an authority in all this.

I agree with you though about reading. Especially in the internet age. I just don't know how nobody ever got curious to search this that or the other thing. They stay on the Jewish plantation of facebook, cnn and the rest. They have a vast library in front of them.

Long story short. I'm here and advancing in part because I left the plantation. My schedule allowed me at one time to have a lot of free time. So everyone else spent 2 day weekends and several free hours each night partying and things like that. I spent all of that time researching. Just think if anyone spent only 20 minutes a day on Google questioning their beliefs.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:08 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Yaum, Thaum, Haum and such are the proper bija mantra's for the chakra's in Hinduism if you study deep into the texts in some cases they are shown openly. Same with the Gaum for the pineal. This is the God Ganesa's bija mantra. Its openly Gaum in the more rare southern India texts.

The RAUM meditation is also an ancient meditation that was hidden but revealed to us by the Anti-Christ who has achieved the Magnum Opus. This was shown to us in a book that had a picture of an ancient Hindu yantra that contains the symbolic images of the letters and how to place them. The full meaning was given to us directly.

The RAUM is powerful and one has to be careful with this as it can sneak up on you. You do this practice and then if it didn't feel like much an hour later woosh the energy just blasts thought you. The RAUM is my personal favourite to do I have used this one a lot. And several periods a day on the power points of the sun.

I will try to us this RA meditation. I haven't heard of it. I believe there is an audio kabbala and it didn't download for me at one time when I tried to open it. Now all I find is satanic kabbala but it's like 5 pages and has no meditations. I will look again. But I hope it wasn't brought down with the other pages.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:21 pm

With being obtuse its the other way around. That perfectly describes what the equal arm cross is to everyone and where its from. The sigils of ancient Pagan Gods. How do you know what it means to anyone new other then what it says on a site that explains what all that means anyway so anyone can understand it. I am not the obtuse one here.

HeilOdin666 wrote:[

"The Equal Armed Iron Cross is seen in most Demon Sigils and represents the correct alignment of the chakras and the shape of the human soul."

That's all it says. Which means nothing to anybody new. Or even people who didn't show up yesterday. And certainly they aren't formulating a meditation out of this.

And most of the time if you look at anything occult, eastern or spiritual they just show the chakras from the front of the torso. So nobody is like. Let me pretend I'm in a helicopter above myself looking down at myself and the shape of my soul.

So I think you should create something with what was posted. Or else you are being obtuse when you complain about people getting the Iron cross wrong and not understanding things. It will just wreck Christianity that much harder. And make you seem like more of an authority in all this.

I agree with you though about reading. Especially in the internet age. I just don't know how nobody ever got curious to search this that or the other thing. They stay on the Jewish plantation of facebook, cnn and the rest. They have a vast library in front of them.

Long story short. I'm here and advancing in part because I left the plantation. My schedule allowed me at one time to have a lot of free time. So everyone else spent 2 day weekends and several free hours each night partying and things like that. I spent all of that time researching. Just think if anyone spent only 20 minutes a day on Google questioning their beliefs.

Egon

Postby Egon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:17 pm

It's actualy in the Runic Kabala pdf.

HP Mageson666 wrote:If you can get a PDF of the Satanic Kabala probably on the JoS Library it is in there.

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:With being obtuse its the other way around. That perfectly describes what the equal arm cross is to everyone and where its from. The sigils of ancient Pagan Gods. How do you know what it means to anyone new other then what it says on a site that explains what all that means anyway so anyone can understand it. I am not the obtuse one here.

This topic comes up from time to time. That's how I know people don't have a full understanding.

Mageson what this person has posted. Is it correct? Is this the meaning of the Iron cross? Is this what the Demons are getting at when they put this in their sigils?

If so then what this person has posted clearly is valuable and adds a lot to the discussion. If this is all true clearly this person has helped people and furthered knowledge and understanding. They have gone more in depth than anything posted on JoS.

In that case I don't see why you could object to putting it on the website rather than leaving it in a post that will get buried on a forum that might go down again. There is no reason why you wouldn't put it on the JoS or as a pdf in the library.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:38 pm

I personally vouch for this meditation. And I'll eat my shorts if it's not legit. I put it in my sig because people MUST see it. And become educated on the actual meaning.

It also saddens me seeing the vast majority of idiots who use the symbol and only drag it through the mud. Such as biker gangs and methhead trailer park thugs. They dont deserve to use it.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 am

So I should make a page telling people the Iron cross is a symbol of Pagan Gods........Like Inanna when it already states the Iron cross is a symbol of Pagan Gods and what this means with the human soul on the main page...... So people who for some reason can't grasp the obvious even when its wrote in big red crayon for them will then somehow get the exact same message in the exact same manner for some strange reason unknown to my apparently obtuse self here......

"
This topic comes up from time to time. That's how I know people don't have a full understanding.

Mageson what this person has posted. Is it correct? Is this the meaning of the Iron cross? Is this what the Demons are getting at when they put this in their sigils?

If so then what this person has posted clearly is valuable and adds a lot to the discussion. If this is all true clearly this person has helped people and furthered knowledge and understanding. They have gone more in depth than anything posted on JoS.

In that case I don't see why you could object to putting it on the website rather than leaving it in a post that will get buried on a forum that might go down again. There is no reason why you wouldn't put it on the JoS or as a pdf in the library.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 am

I think he was also referring to the fact that many people here don't even want to use their brain to make their own spells, let alone experiment with the wealth of knowledge provided to craft their own meditations. It's really very few people who have the thrill for this and even less to actually share it with anyone.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:16 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:With being obtuse its the other way around. That perfectly describes what the equal arm cross is to everyone and where its from. The sigils of ancient Pagan Gods. How do you know what it means to anyone new other then what it says on a site that explains what all that means anyway so anyone can understand it. I am not the obtuse one here.

Many things come up repeatedly. That's what forums are for, and also partly because some people are lazy or - despite reading things - are still uncertain.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:56 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:So I should make a page telling people the Iron cross is a symbol of Pagan Gods........Like Inanna when it already states the Iron cross is a symbol of Pagan Gods and what this means with the human soul on the main page...... So people who for some reason can't grasp the obvious even when its wrote in big red crayon for them will then somehow get the exact same message in the exact same manner for some strange reason unknown to my apparently obtuse self here......

It simply says that this is the shape of the balanced human soul, but it doesn't say how. It doesn't say what in the soul actually makes this shape or from what angle. It doesn't say what directions these energy paths flow in or even where they are. I know for months I thought that the Iron Cross was a view of the soul from the front of energy going into the hips, crown, and base. This is an easy topic to get misconceptions about especially if it is not fully explained. Remember, not everyone is as far along or receives as much guidance as you. I wouldn't have intuitively understood what I described in this post from just reading the website and I don't imagine many others would have either. The strongest reason I know what I have written is because I was directly told what to do by Satan and Lerajie. They told me exactly what to do to progress the fastest and this meditation is what was described to me. Then they told me to share it here and guided every word I wrote. The point is, without direct divine intervention, I wouldn't have fully understood this concept. Now I do and I want my family to have the same knowledge. It is of course accurate to just say "This is the shape of the soul", but it doesn't really explain much. What I have done is described the paths from a three dimensional perspective, told exactly how they flow, and exactly how they make this shape. This gives people a way to visualize and strengthen themselves instead of just guessing where this shape is supposed to fit in them. It isn't even totally about the Iron Cross, this shape is just a 2d representation of a higher dimensional circuit when it is the circuit itself that is the important part to visualize. This extra explanation is what people want. They aren't trying to accuse the website of not saying that this fits into the human soul, they would simply like it to explain how and where it fits. And of course I want it shared simply because it really is the strongest meditation I've used and I want our family to all have this tool. I don't care anything about credit or recognition for this, I just want to teach our family powerful and important tools. That's why I post so many answers everywhere, I just love to help and helping Satan is what matters most. If it is put on the website, the most I would want is a note like "from a user on the forum," but it doesn't matter if this is not done. Lerajie and Satan deserve the credit because they taught it to me. All I did was type what they told me to type. What people need is an explanation of these circuits so they can create the full best paths for energy, not just a simplified 2d picture of them from some unknown angle that doesn't even mention the circuits. It's like plumbing in a house. It is good to say "Here's a picture of your valve. Open it to get energy" but if you don't first connect every pipe in the correct way then it won't flow anywhere even if it is open. This meditation seems to me like it fits perfectly in the Intermediate column of the Satanic Meditation page and I know there's plans for updating some parts of the website, so why not? I assume it would be pretty simple to add a link to one more page and it would definitely help a lot more people.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The RAUM meditation is also an ancient meditation that was hidden but revealed to us by the Anti-Christ who has achieved the Magnum Opus. This was shown to us in a book that had a picture of an ancient Hindu yantra that contains the symbolic images of the letters and how to place them. The full meaning was given to us directly.

Could you please share what book this was, or maybe if not intended to be shared maybe I could pm you?

Just wondering
Hail Satan!

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:21 pm

In addition to this meditation, I have found a physical version of the Microcosmic orbit exercise.
In this Falun Gong instructional video, at 11:00 minutes in, there is a physical version of it that accompanied with this meditation should prove very powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzlQcJqli0
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:05 pm

i'm trying to figure out where the sushumna exactly is located ? is it the middle path where all chakras are located ?
or the path of the spine ?
and about the first cycle , the energies go up then down in the sushumna ?

i've try this meditation with considering the suhumna is the middle path and it feel really powerful

Thanks a lot Brother , i am profundly grateful.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:09 pm

dragon bleu 666 wrote:i'm trying to figure out where the sushumna exactly is located ? is it the middle path where all chakras are located ?
or the path of the spine ?
and about the first cycle , the energies go up then down in the sushumna ?

i've try this meditation with considering the suhumna is the middle path and it feel really powerful

Thanks a lot Brother , i am profundly grateful.

I made a mistake with the terminology. The sushumna is actually the path at the spine, but when I wrote this I was referring to the path in the middle. :mrgreen:

SS322

Postby SS322 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Nice, this reminds me of some other meditations like these:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tep_1.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... owers.html

Some non JoS sources:
https://taiji-forum.de/qigong/wissensch ... enstandes/
https://wiki.yoga-vidya.de/Datei:RTEmag ... as.jpg.jpg

My favourite chakra mediation has ebecome the classic one with the bija mantras for the petals of the chakras:

Crown chakra:
A lotus with thousand petals --> 20 times the whole Sanskrit alphabet (has 50 letters)

Lunar chakra:
A lotus with two petals --> two or three bija mantras ("ham" and "ksham" for the petals; maybe also "aum" in the middle )

Throat chakra:
A lotus with 16 petals --> 17 bija mantras ("am, ām, im, īm, um, ūm, ṛm, ṝm, ḷm, ḹm, em, aim, om, aum, ammm, aham" for the petals; "ham" or "haum" in the middle)

Heart chakra:
12 petals and one circle --> 13 bija mantras (kam, kham, gam, gham, ṅam, cam, cham, jam ,jham, ñam, ṭam, ṭham" for the petals; "yam" or "yaum" in the middle)

Solar chakra:
10 petals and one circle --> 11 bija mantras ("ḍam, ḍham, ṇam, tam, tham, dam, dham, nam, pam, pham" for the petals; "ram" or "raum" for the middle)

Sacral chakra:
6 petals and one circle --> 7 bija mantras ("bam, bham, mam, yam, ram, lam" for the petals; "vam" or "vaum" in the middle)

Root chakra:
4 petals and once circle --> 5 bija mantras ("vam, śam, ṣam, sam" for the petals; "lam" or "laum" for the middle)
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:21 pm

SS322 wrote:Nice, this reminds me of some other meditations like these:

Some non JoS sources:

My favourite chakra mediation has ebecome the classic one with the bija mantras for the petals of the chakras:

Crown chakra:
A lotus with thousand petals --> 20 times the whole Sanskrit alphabet (has 50 letters)

Lunar chakra:
A lotus with two petals --> two or three bija mantras ("ham" and "ksham" for the petals; maybe also "aum" in the middle )

Throat chakra:
A lotus with 16 petals --> 17 bija mantras ("am, ām, im, īm, um, ūm, ṛm, ṝm, ḷm, ḹm, em, aim, om, aum, ammm, aham" for the petals; "ham" or "haum" in the middle)

Heart chakra:
12 petals and one circle --> 13 bija mantras (kam, kham, gam, gham, ṅam, cam, cham, jam ,jham, ñam, ṭam, ṭham" for the petals; "yam" or "yaum" in the middle)

Solar chakra:
10 petals and one circle --> 11 bija mantras ("ḍam, ḍham, ṇam, tam, tham, dam, dham, nam, pam, pham" for the petals; "ram" or "raum" for the middle)

Sacral chakra:
6 petals and one circle --> 7 bija mantras ("bam, bham, mam, yam, ram, lam" for the petals; "vam" or "vaum" in the middle)

Root chakra:
4 petals and once circle --> 5 bija mantras ("vam, śam, ṣam, sam" for the petals; "lam" or "laum" for the middle)

Nice. Why not try and add 'u' in every mantra between 'a' and 'm'? That would make them much more powerful. Without the AU they're much weaker.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:16 am

Stormblood wrote:

Some non JoS sources:

Crown chakra:

Lunar chakra:

Throat chakra:

Heart chakra:

Solar chakra:

Sacral chakra:

Root chakra:

Nice. Why not try and add 'u' in every mantra between 'a' and 'm'? That would make them much more powerful. Without the AU they're much weaker.

Yeah, you can do that with all but the throat chakra because those are the vowels obviously. If you listen to people on youtube chanting these bija mantras, they often use very different pronunciation of the nasal in the end. Some pronounce it as "ng": lang, vang, rang, yang, hang....

These are also the five elements earth, water, fire, air and spirit. The highest two chakras (rudragranthi) don't have a traditional bija mantra for the circle in the middle (other than aum itself) because they are beyond the five elements.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

luis

Postby luis » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:06 pm

SS322 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Some non JoS sources:

Crown chakra:

Lunar chakra:

Throat chakra:

Heart chakra:

Solar chakra:

Sacral chakra:

Root chakra:

Yeah, you can do that with all but the throat chakra because those are the vowels obviously. If you listen to people on youtube chanting these bija mantras, they often use very different pronunciation of the nasal in the end. Some pronounce it as "ng": lang, vang, rang, yang, hang....

These are also the five elements earth, water, fire, air and spirit. The highest two chakras (rudragranthi) don't have a traditional bija mantra for the circle in the middle (other than aum itself) because they are beyond the five elements.

Those Lang,vang and so on are wrong, hope you know.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:12 pm

They don't appear in popular texts because they have been removed but the clergy found them in less popular texts. Maum for the crown chakra and Thaum for the sixth chakra.