Global Warming is not a Hoax

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 am

There does not seem to be a consensus here on global warming. It is really happening, the media is just using it as an excuse for certain things. For example, the planned UN carbon tax to destroy countries with financial enslavement under the language of 'stopping global warming', when in reality it won't do anything to help anyways. The NWO will also use it as the excuse if they want to cause a natural disaster with their HAARP technology. But nonetheless, the fact remains that it is happening, most of the recent years have been the hottest years on record, the arctic ice is melting, the 6th mass extinction is also compounding these dangers to the biosphere, and so on.

If you really want proof you can see for yourself, just look at the timelapse of the artic sea ice with satellite imagery. It has clearly diminished quite a lot. Unless someone wants to argue that the footage is all a hoax, it seems hard to deny. And then there are the many converging lines of evidence all indicating the same thing.
https://www.rt.com/viral/364708-arctic- ... timelapse/

I get why some people deny this. It's hard for people to accept that there is an existential threat to life on earth because that means all of human history could become meaningless if we let everything just slide into collapse. It's worse when you know that individually, there's not really much you can do in this system to deal with it. But it's all true nonetheless. Those in power could hardly care about driving the planet closer to environmental destruction, they are pushing everything towards nuclear war, after all.

If anyone really wants to make an effort to disprove this, please post some evidence here. I would certainly prefer if the 6th mass extinction and global warming were fake but this seems to just be an undeniable fact, the denial of which is used to perpetrate the current capitalist setup and all the structural violence it entails.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:17 pm

Global Warming is a hoax, the Jewish servitor of Rothschild, George Soros [Schwartz] who's own son admitted his kike daddy stated he does what he does out of his Jewishness and is proud to push the Jew agenda. It was Soros who spread all the shekels to hire some debunked hacks to create a pseudo science to create the ideal of "Global Warming". This has been shown to be such a hoax they had to name change it to "Climate Change." Now you got to be on your Vegan diet in your closet sized apartment in your prison "smart city" in some Soylent Green, nightmare world of agenda 21. Because "muh environment goyim, muh environment."

Could the Jews who run the global corporation's and financial system that trash the environment. And then play this hoax game to the Goyim public. Just stop trashing the environment already.

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:44 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Global Warming is a hoax, the Jewish servitor of Rothschild, George Soros [Schwartz] who's own son admitted his kike daddy stated he does what he does out of his Jewishness and is proud to push the Jew agenda. It was Soros who spread all the shekels to hire some debunked hacks to create a pseudo science to create the ideal of "Global Warming". This has been shown to be such a hoax they had to name change it to "Climate Change." Now you got to be on your Vegan diet in your closet sized apartment in your prison "smart city" in some Soylent Green, nightmare world of agenda 21. Because "muh environment goyim, muh environment."

Could the Jews who run the global corporation's and financial system that trash the environment. And then play this hoax game to the Goyim public. Just stop trashing the environment already.


Saying they changed the name to Climate Change isn't the best debunking evidence of Global Warming on its own. I know there have been failed global warming predictions in the past. For example they predicted there would be a blue ocean event in the arctic a few years ago and it didn't happen. It would be better if you listed evidence that proves to you that all this is fake and debunked than just saying it, then I can know what you're basing this on. Like the sources you found that say Soros fully made up Global Warming as a hoax. Or showed how that timelapse is a hoax.

I agree with you that whether it's true or not, the Jews are clearly using it for their agenda. But it being true or not is a pretty big deal. The same goes with the 6th Mass Extinction. I am not saying we should all become sickly vegans deprived of brain cells while China and India are the ones doing the bulk of the overpopulation in the first place, but we should be moving to more sustainable energy sources rather than starting infinite wars for oil in the middle east.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:58 am

I believe as a concept, environmental fuckery, and ruin by misuse and pollution, is a fact.

Now as for the whole agenda thing around it, that's real bad.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3182
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:14 am

Well like 15-20,000 years ago or whenever it was, the Ice Age ended. Nearly an entire planet of solid ice all melted pretty quickly. I don't think they were exactly driving around too many big cars then... But now some collection of temperature data points has been twisted, misrepresented, and exaggerated to say that there could possibly be an average temperature increase of like half of one degree celsius in the next 200 years or something... And this somehow means the entire planet is going to catch on fire or something. It's just so ridiculous the whole thing.

Now that most of the world is athiest they needed to create a new athiest version of the christian/jew/islamic end-of-the-world-death-cult to milk fear out of people to power their magical programs with. And of course suck hundreds of trillions of dollars out of the lowly goyim while the small handful of industrial companies who actually create all the pollution of course don't have to do anything.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:19 am

Actually it is, they changed the name because the original "global warming" banner was full of debunked propaganda. So they had to change it up and present the agenda under a new name.

The Jews are trashing the environment and their Torah has curses on the environment as well. We have global jewing.

We would have had free energy by now the Third Reich was working to bring this to the world.

If the planet is destroyed it will be due to the destruction of the bio-sphere by pollution and or war. Not because it got cold in the winter. And this will happen because of the Jewish problem.


ConsistentMeditator wrote:

Saying they changed the name to Climate Change isn't the best debunking evidence of Global Warming on its own.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3182
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:07 am

The actual cause of all this, which is very well observed and documented scientifically, is that the magnetic field of the Earth is moving and changing shape and position. The North and South poles are actually moving right now, so where they used to be is getting hotter because the actual electromagnetic poles aren't there in the same place anymore. All of this is actually because of the internet. Conductive metal based chemicals have been sprayed into the very high levels of the atmosphere to basically turn it into a mirror to bounce radio waves and other electronic waves off of so they can be made to travel much farther. This is the structural support specifically for the internet and to make such widely spread and precise communication grids possible. Remember not very long ago radio waves didn't transmit so far or so fast because the atmosphere itself is naturally very inert and an insulator against them. So it had to become more conductive for all this to work.

And then of course there are satellites orbiting which are designed to shoot high energy electrical waves into the atmosphere that interact with this conductive field to produce and guide weather patterns. The United States House of Representatives Senators met for several days straight a few years ago to talk all about how these weather controlling satellites work and whether or not they should be allowed, and all sorts of political and military implications of them. And they were allowed. Ever since then you have seen drastic shifts in weather patterns, increases or huge storms, they know the EXACT PATH that hurricanes are going to follow weeks before hand then they do follow that path they said it would. Storm predictions have never been that accurate before or that far in advance, but of course now they know exactly perfectly where they all are going, because now they can guide them. All these major forest fires starting out of nowhere, and commonly found with things like entire cars absolutely melted (which would take thousands of degrees heat to do) while other more delicate objects right next to them are basically totally untouched. So of course there are devices like this used to control and affect weather patterns to make them appear much worse than they naturally truly are. You could call this a form of human created global warming, but there is no connection between this and the fake reasons they blame it on.

I learned all of this from various different programs on Science Channel years ago and put the pieces together. This is the actual situation. So you can actually go blame "global warming" on that guy looking up on the computer his Midna wife and My Little Pony children, and you actually wouldn't be totally incorrect. But even still, the total increase of global temperature is insignificantly small.

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:29 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Actually it is, they changed the name because the original "global warming" banner was full of debunked propaganda. So they had to change it up and present the agenda under a new name.

The Jews are trashing the environment and their Torah has curses on the environment as well. We have global jewing.

We would have had free energy by now the Third Reich was working to bring this to the world.

If the planet is destroyed it will be due to the destruction of the bio-sphere by pollution and or war. Not because it got cold in the winter. And this will happen because of the Jewish problem.


ConsistentMeditator wrote:

Saying they changed the name to Climate Change isn't the best debunking evidence of Global Warming on its own.


You didn't cite any sources and seemingly ignored my citation, since you didn't respond to it. It would help if you used some so I can see what evidence you're basing this on. For example, proving that the mainstream media switched from mainly calling it global warming to calling it climate change, and which major scientific groups admitted to being unable to call it global warming, and what scientific studies proved that the globe is not warming. You seem to be implying that the timelapse I referenced is all a hoax of fake footage, since if it is not, it pretty clearly shows significant ice melt over time at the arctic, indicating some kind of global warming over the last few decades. So do you think that is a hoax?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I believe as a concept, environmental fuckery, and ruin by misuse and pollution, is a fact.

Now as for the whole agenda thing around it, that's real bad.

Seems like you are saying you think global warming is happening but is being used for an agenda, although you didn't specifically say "Global warming is real". It also seemed like Maxine might believe in global warming, since her new thread says the climate is far gone. Most of the time that would be referenced in the context of Climate Change and global warming. But I suppose nobody has said anything concretely stating they believe in global warming here, only the opposite.

It would just help if someone responded to this post and cited a source for their opinions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:34 am

Why do we have to believe in your Global Warming religion, and preach it's Gospel? Is this such a necessity?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3182
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:11 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Why do we have to believe in your Global Warming religion, and preach it's Gospel? Is this such a necessity?

Because everything that the multi trillionaire "liberal" authorities like Schwartz shit out through ((((Huffington Post)))) is certainly absolute undeniable fact! Cobra I really expected you to be smart enough to understand this :x :x :x
(you have to be all angry at anybody who dares to pull their head out of the sand or else Schwartz is going to smite you down)

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:20 am

I mean I totally believe the environment is very, very hurt, and the earth, but now as for the whole libturd agenda, and even using a specific name to call it that way owned by the jew Soros, is it bad to not like that gospel...

And according to their gospel, what? Stop buying plastic straws? And what else?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1675

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Jack » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:49 am

ConsistentMeditator wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Actually it is, they changed the name because the original "global warming" banner was full of debunked propaganda. So they had to change it up and present the agenda under a new name.

The Jews are trashing the environment and their Torah has curses on the environment as well. We have global jewing.

We would have had free energy by now the Third Reich was working to bring this to the world.

If the planet is destroyed it will be due to the destruction of the bio-sphere by pollution and or war. Not because it got cold in the winter. And this will happen because of the Jewish problem.


ConsistentMeditator wrote:

Saying they changed the name to Climate Change isn't the best debunking evidence of Global Warming on its own.


You didn't cite any sources and seemingly ignored my citation, since you didn't respond to it. It would help if you used some so I can see what evidence you're basing this on. For example, proving that the mainstream media switched from mainly calling it global warming to calling it climate change, and which major scientific groups admitted to being unable to call it global warming, and what scientific studies proved that the globe is not warming. You seem to be implying that the timelapse I referenced is all a hoax of fake footage, since if it is not, it pretty clearly shows significant ice melt over time at the arctic, indicating some kind of global warming over the last few decades. So do you think that is a hoax?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I believe as a concept, environmental fuckery, and ruin by misuse and pollution, is a fact.

Now as for the whole agenda thing around it, that's real bad.

Seems like you are saying you think global warming is happening but is being used for an agenda, although you didn't specifically say "Global warming is real". It also seemed like Maxine might believe in global warming, since her new thread says the climate is far gone. Most of the time that would be referenced in the context of Climate Change and global warming. But I suppose nobody has said anything concretely stating they believe in global warming here, only the opposite.

It would just help if someone responded to this post and cited a source for their opinions.

Please go through this book which explains everything in detail,
https://www.realhistorychannel.org/CLIM ... EYMAN3.pdf

And some recent news
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03- ... wing-again

There is a plethora of such news where documentation exists about how glaciers are actually" growing " rather than melting and islands are surfacing. Everything is explained in the book so please read it.

Dan Pena who is an extremely rich Jew says this about global warming,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0sY2tjmr_Y
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1078
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:06 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Why do we have to believe in your Global Warming religion, and preach it's Gospel? Is this such a necessity?


Because you have to pay carbon tax, goy? Pls, give us enough shekels and we will stop global warming. You can trust me, I’m a jew, why would I ever lie to you?
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:12 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I mean I totally believe the environment is very, very hurt, and the earth, but now as for the whole libturd agenda, and even using a specific name to call it that way owned by the jew Soros, is it bad to not like that gospel...

And according to their gospel, what? Stop buying plastic straws? And what else?

All I can say is that the concept of greenhouse gas emissions causing warming isn't something I currently find illogical, and it seems like there is some observable evidence that it is happening. Like the timelapse video i posted, unless that is supposed to be caused by something other than greenhouse gases. I never said everyone should treat global warming like a religion.

Since Jack did post an actual substantial link I'll read that. Maybe it is a hoax but I can't know that right now. I just find it a real inconvenience when Mageson posts that he believes Global Warming is all a hoax and doesn't give me evidence at all and expects me to just take this for granted when it would require quite a lot of scientists to be wrong. Or in on it in some way.

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 320

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby GG Allin » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:58 am

[quote="Jack"]
Dan Pena who is an extremely rich Jew says this about global warming,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0sY2tjmr_Y[/quot

Does he get money in some way by telling the truth (Except he's advertising himself/book sales)?
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 320

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby GG Allin » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:19 am

Jack wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:
Dan Pena who is an extremely rich Jew says this about global warming,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0sY2tjmr_Y


found the solution

In the video he states he is into oil. Global warming hoax is against oil/coal. If he debunks it he can make more money. probably he trades oil stock (Long Position).
But at the same time he says there is enouth oil for lifetimes. which would let the oil price fall. Can we see here a jew who does tell the truth, because he has enouth money and don´t need any more? i wonder :D
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1086
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Egon » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:52 pm

I've seen College Professor Ricardo Felicio debunk the global warming agenda, not only that he said a second Ice Age would much more likely to happen than the hoax of the gradual warming of the planet or the so called destruction of this "ozone layer" which is a pillar of the hoax.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:52 pm

There are hours and hours upon many hours of information online already debunking "Global Warming" you can already go and research.

Its very obvious its a hoax, just the fact the Jews created this bogus science that got debunked so much.... They had to change the name and change up the bogus data to then push this agenda again. This is about pushing their agenda 21 and nothing else.

ConsistentMeditator wrote:
You didn't cite any sources and seemingly ignored my citation, since you didn't respond to it. It would help if you used some so I can see what evidence you're basing this on. For example, proving that the mainstream media switched from mainly calling it global warming to calling it climate change, and which major scientific groups admitted to being unable to call it global warming, and what scientific studies proved that the globe is not warming. You seem to be implying that the timelapse I referenced is all a hoax of fake footage, since if it is not, it pretty clearly shows significant ice melt over time at the arctic, indicating some kind of global warming over the last few decades. So do you think that is a hoax?

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1675

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Jack » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:03 am

GG Allin wrote:
Jack wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:
Dan Pena who is an extremely rich Jew says this about global warming,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0sY2tjmr_Y


found the solution

In the video he states he is into oil. Global warming hoax is against oil/coal. If he debunks it he can make more money. probably he trades oil stock (Long Position).
But at the same time he says there is enouth oil for lifetimes. which would let the oil price fall. Can we see here a jew who does tell the truth, because he has enouth money and don´t need any more? i wonder :D

That's really an assumption. The thing is Jews expose themselves and their agendas many a times due to slip ups and we save and link these later to show how they lie.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1675

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Jack » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:54 am

ConsistentMeditator wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I mean I totally believe the environment is very, very hurt, and the earth, but now as for the whole libturd agenda, and even using a specific name to call it that way owned by the jew Soros, is it bad to not like that gospel...

And according to their gospel, what? Stop buying plastic straws? And what else?

All I can say is that the concept of greenhouse gas emissions causing warming isn't something I currently find illogical, and it seems like there is some observable evidence that it is happening. Like the timelapse video i posted, unless that is supposed to be caused by something other than greenhouse gases. I never said everyone should treat global warming like a religion.

Since Jack did post an actual substantial link I'll read that. Maybe it is a hoax but I can't know that right now. I just find it a real inconvenience when Mageson posts that he believes Global Warming is all a hoax and doesn't give me evidence at all and expects me to just take this for granted when it would require quite a lot of scientists to be wrong. Or in on it in some way.

If you read the book that I provided thoroughly you'll find out everything you wish to know. About debunking the global warming hoax. The earth according to their own estimates was not heating and thus they artificially changed the reading to show the average estimate to be heating by their own admission which you'll see in the book. In 1970s they were talking about a coming ice age. Didn't happen. Then they talked about global warming. While their arguments we're being destroyed as they we're unfounded science they turned to rename the phenomenon as "Climate Change". Any disaster can be included under climate change. Considering green house gases are retaining heat, anthropogenic green house gases account according to calculations 1/millionth of the total global warming. The earth was reportedly 2degrees warmer 50,000 years ago. Cyclically it'll get warmer and colder. It a cyclic process but the scientists onto this thing have absolutely no idea wtf is going on. You've seen and read about the ice caps in certain places melting right ? Guess what recently it was discovered it was a complete hoax and the total average rise was very little metres or something I don't remember. There cheripicked data that many ice caps we're melting and many islands we're going under and covered up the data that many ice caps we're growing as I showed you the recent article which is one of thousands of articles and that many islands which were earlier under are emerging above the sea level. Everything is detailed in the book so please read it thoroughly.

And I'll explain the real problem that we're currently facing. There was years ago a hypothesis published that climate change I.e sudden catastrophic events and such we're due to certain solar phenomena. These phenomenon we're only described in that paper. It instantly became the Most censored research paper in the history of mankind. No PDF copy can be found on the internet. Partial copies in text format or screenshots exist. Now think about that why would NASA ban a simple hypothesis, I.e if it was just a hypothesis. Zerohedge publishes thousands of articles and going back I remember reading one the articles on said paper and said solar phenomenon. If you go back and search for only climate change/global warming you'll possibly come across the article which had a partial transcript.

In the recent HPMaxine article, you'll find no mention of global warming. You'll find mention of "tornadoes"," catastrophies", etc. These are sudden catastrophic phenomenon, not gradual ones that are induced by sudden solar phenomenon. That's what real climate change is about. The only way to save the earth is to charge the pyramids on the laylines which is there to prevent such catastrophic events. No one knows how to do that so most people are fucked. These catastrophic events will happen due to the cyclic solar phenomenon and many will apparently die. The problem is out there and the human responsibility for this happening is the loss of ancient knowledge.

This is consistent when Lord Satan says,

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

I hope I cleared out many things and gave information to the ones reading this so they gain more knowledge.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:15 am

Jack wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I mean I totally believe the environment is very, very hurt, and the earth, but now as for the whole libturd agenda, and even using a specific name to call it that way owned by the jew Soros, is it bad to not like that gospel...

And according to their gospel, what? Stop buying plastic straws? And what else?

All I can say is that the concept of greenhouse gas emissions causing warming isn't something I currently find illogical, and it seems like there is some observable evidence that it is happening. Like the timelapse video i posted, unless that is supposed to be caused by something other than greenhouse gases. I never said everyone should treat global warming like a religion.

Since Jack did post an actual substantial link I'll read that. Maybe it is a hoax but I can't know that right now. I just find it a real inconvenience when Mageson posts that he believes Global Warming is all a hoax and doesn't give me evidence at all and expects me to just take this for granted when it would require quite a lot of scientists to be wrong. Or in on it in some way.

If you read the book that I provided thoroughly you'll find out everything you wish to know. About debunking the global warming hoax. The earth according to their own estimates was not heating and thus they artificially changed the reading to show the average estimate to be heating by their own admission which you'll see in the book. In 1970s they were talking about a coming ice age. Didn't happen. Then they talked about global warming. While their arguments we're being destroyed as they we're unfounded science they turned to rename the phenomenon as "Climate Change". Any disaster can be included under climate change. Considering green house gases are retaining heat, anthropogenic green house gases account according to calculations 1/millionth of the total global warming. The earth was reportedly 2degrees warmer 50,000 years ago. Cyclically it'll get warmer and colder. It a cyclic process but the scientists onto this thing have absolutely no idea wtf is going on. You've seen and read about the ice caps in certain places melting right ? Guess what recently it was discovered it was a complete hoax and the total average rise was very little metres or something I don't remember. There cheripicked data that many ice caps we're melting and many islands we're going under and covered up the data that many ice caps we're growing as I showed you the recent article which is one of thousands of articles and that many islands which were earlier under are emerging above the sea level. Everything is detailed in the book so please read it thoroughly.

And I'll explain the real problem that we're currently facing. There was years ago a hypothesis published that climate change I.e sudden catastrophic events and such we're due to certain solar phenomena. These phenomenon we're only described in that paper. It instantly became the Most censored research paper in the history of mankind. No PDF copy can be found on the internet. Partial copies in text format or screenshots exist. Now think about that why would NASA ban a simple hypothesis, I.e if it was just a hypothesis. Zerohedge publishes thousands of articles and going back I remember reading one the articles on said paper and said solar phenomenon. If you go back and search for only climate change/global warming you'll possibly come across the article which had a partial transcript.

In the recent HPMaxine article, you'll find no mention of global warming. You'll find mention of "tornadoes"," catastrophies", etc. These are sudden catastrophic phenomenon, not gradual ones that are induced by sudden solar phenomenon. That's what real climate change is about. The only way to save the earth is to charge the pyramids on the laylines which is there to prevent such catastrophic events. No one knows how to do that so most people are fucked. These catastrophic events will happen due to the cyclic solar phenomenon and many will apparently die. The problem is out there and the human responsibility for this happening is the loss of ancient knowledge.

This is consistent when Lord Satan says,

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

I hope I cleared out many things and gave information to the ones reading this so they gain more knowledge.


I read some of the book by now, maybe it has some validity, although I wonder about that solar hypothesis. Wouldn't it be a bit coincidental for this solar-induced climate change to start happening now just as we ramp up the fossil fuel activities since the 1950s? The anti global warming argument would seem to be that this happened in the past which would fix that issue, if really true. In summary, it seems like there might be some weight to the arguments that manmade CO2 emissions are too small a portion of the atmosphere to be directly the cause of these issues, although I am still skeptical of the idea that there is no climate change going on.

User avatar
TimberWolf
Posts: 80

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby TimberWolf » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:11 pm

The (((centralized ownership))) of mainstream media ensures that climate change is the #1 environmental news item everywhere, all the time. Conventional pollution like plastic being found in Mariana Trench, seems to be of lesser importance despite being directly connected to human activity.

The most obvious red flag with this whole climate alarmism business is that despite the science(or "science") changing a lot over the decades(ice age... ...desert armageddon), the politics have remained very much the same.

After WW2, Morgenthau Plan was drafted to transform Germany from an industrial country to a more primitive, agricultural economy. The goal was to eliminate Germany's ability to wage war and the shrunken economy would've also shrunken Germans as a people(soft genocide). This plan was scrapped, though, because USA considered Germany to be of military importance for themselves(new situation with Cold War).

The fundamental purpose of the climate change hysteria is to facilitate a Morgenthau Plan equivalent on all "western"(white) countries. The profitability of industrial production shall be eliminated with endless regulations + taxes, essentially destroying the economy. At the same time, it is obvious that China and India are never going to adhere to these regulations.

The politicians exhort the people to "fight this problem together!", but it doesn't take much observation to realize that climate change is the type of "problem" that is never going to be solved. The whole "fight against climate change" matches the concept of Orwell's perpetual war perfectly.

The "climate conferences" are just idiotic theater, as this whole thing is just another globokike vehicle for economic parasitism and white genocide.

Using claims of impending destruction as a justification for all of this, is not different from NeoCons claiming that Kuwait needs to be invaded ASAP because some girl claimed that evil Iraqis are ripping premature babies from their incubators...

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 749

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:28 pm

Guys call it whatever you want. Warming, climate, our dicks melting wutever. Some strange climate phenomenons are happening thanks to the juice heavy industry and corporations. The fact that states use this and overly exagerate it to impose taxes is another thing. They use a real problem to their benefit. Problem reaction solution.

indrasoma
Posts: 70

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby indrasoma » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:07 pm

Jack wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Actually it is, they changed the name because the original "global warming" banner was full of debunked propaganda. So they had to change it up and present the agenda under a new name.

The Jews are trashing the environment and their Torah has curses on the environment as well. We have global jewing.

We would have had free energy by now the Third Reich was working to bring this to the world.

If the planet is destroyed it will be due to the destruction of the bio-sphere by pollution and or war. Not because it got cold in the winter. And this will happen because of the Jewish problem.




You didn't cite any sources and seemingly ignored my citation, since you didn't respond to it. It would help if you used some so I can see what evidence you're basing this on. For example, proving that the mainstream media switched from mainly calling it global warming to calling it climate change, and which major scientific groups admitted to being unable to call it global warming, and what scientific studies proved that the globe is not warming. You seem to be implying that the timelapse I referenced is all a hoax of fake footage, since if it is not, it pretty clearly shows significant ice melt over time at the arctic, indicating some kind of global warming over the last few decades. So do you think that is a hoax?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I believe as a concept, environmental fuckery, and ruin by misuse and pollution, is a fact.

Now as for the whole agenda thing around it, that's real bad.

Seems like you are saying you think global warming is happening but is being used for an agenda, although you didn't specifically say "Global warming is real". It also seemed like Maxine might believe in global warming, since her new thread says the climate is far gone. Most of the time that would be referenced in the context of Climate Change and global warming. But I suppose nobody has said anything concretely stating they believe in global warming here, only the opposite.

It would just help if someone responded to this post and cited a source for their opinions.

Please go through this book which explains everything in detail,
https://www.realhistorychannel.org/CLIM ... EYMAN3.pdf

And some recent news
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03- ... wing-again

There is a plethora of such news where documentation exists about how glaciers are actually" growing " rather than melting and islands are surfacing. Everything is explained in the book so please read it.

Dan Pena who is an extremely rich Jew says this about global warming,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0sY2tjmr_Y


Wow. Just skimmed through it, but whoever wrote that book seems to be seriously intelligent. Going to read through it in detail later.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:31 pm

Fossil fuel's are bad for the environment and public health, but its not the end of the world from it, but the Jews whining about their global warming hoax are not dismantling the fossil fuel monopolies they run. That apparently are the cause of the coming end of the world, because they know they are bullshitting. They want you microchipped in a smart city with no car in box apartment on your vegan diet and Jewish global bank, electronic credit money system which is administered by microchip.

Why can't we have a normal free society, with clean, free energy systems for all requirements and automobiles that run on zero point energy like Tesla created.

Why does the existence of environmental pollution all of a sudden require a global-Marxist, police state in a green yarmulke. As the only solution ever, and forever on earth to solve a simple problem of bad technology and waste disposal systems.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1675

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Jack » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:30 am

ConsistentMeditator wrote:
Jack wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:All I can say is that the concept of greenhouse gas emissions causing warming isn't something I currently find illogical, and it seems like there is some observable evidence that it is happening. Like the timelapse video i posted, unless that is supposed to be caused by something other than greenhouse gases. I never said everyone should treat global warming like a religion.

Since Jack did post an actual substantial link I'll read that. Maybe it is a hoax but I can't know that right now. I just find it a real inconvenience when Mageson posts that he believes Global Warming is all a hoax and doesn't give me evidence at all and expects me to just take this for granted when it would require quite a lot of scientists to be wrong. Or in on it in some way.

If you read the book that I provided thoroughly you'll find out everything you wish to know. About debunking the global warming hoax. The earth according to their own estimates was not heating and thus they artificially changed the reading to show the average estimate to be heating by their own admission which you'll see in the book. In 1970s they were talking about a coming ice age. Didn't happen. Then they talked about global warming. While their arguments we're being destroyed as they we're unfounded science they turned to rename the phenomenon as "Climate Change". Any disaster can be included under climate change. Considering green house gases are retaining heat, anthropogenic green house gases account according to calculations 1/millionth of the total global warming. The earth was reportedly 2degrees warmer 50,000 years ago. Cyclically it'll get warmer and colder. It a cyclic process but the scientists onto this thing have absolutely no idea wtf is going on. You've seen and read about the ice caps in certain places melting right ? Guess what recently it was discovered it was a complete hoax and the total average rise was very little metres or something I don't remember. There cheripicked data that many ice caps we're melting and many islands we're going under and covered up the data that many ice caps we're growing as I showed you the recent article which is one of thousands of articles and that many islands which were earlier under are emerging above the sea level. Everything is detailed in the book so please read it thoroughly.

And I'll explain the real problem that we're currently facing. There was years ago a hypothesis published that climate change I.e sudden catastrophic events and such we're due to certain solar phenomena. These phenomenon we're only described in that paper. It instantly became the Most censored research paper in the history of mankind. No PDF copy can be found on the internet. Partial copies in text format or screenshots exist. Now think about that why would NASA ban a simple hypothesis, I.e if it was just a hypothesis. Zerohedge publishes thousands of articles and going back I remember reading one the articles on said paper and said solar phenomenon. If you go back and search for only climate change/global warming you'll possibly come across the article which had a partial transcript.

In the recent HPMaxine article, you'll find no mention of global warming. You'll find mention of "tornadoes"," catastrophies", etc. These are sudden catastrophic phenomenon, not gradual ones that are induced by sudden solar phenomenon. That's what real climate change is about. The only way to save the earth is to charge the pyramids on the laylines which is there to prevent such catastrophic events. No one knows how to do that so most people are fucked. These catastrophic events will happen due to the cyclic solar phenomenon and many will apparently die. The problem is out there and the human responsibility for this happening is the loss of ancient knowledge.

This is consistent when Lord Satan says,

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

I hope I cleared out many things and gave information to the ones reading this so they gain more knowledge.


I read some of the book by now, maybe it has some validity, although I wonder about that solar hypothesis. Wouldn't it be a bit coincidental for this solar-induced climate change to start happening now just as we ramp up the fossil fuel activities since the 1950s? The anti global warming argument would seem to be that this happened in the past which would fix that issue, if really true. In summary, it seems like there might be some weight to the arguments that manmade CO2 emissions are too small a portion of the atmosphere to be directly the cause of these issues, although I am still skeptical of the idea that there is no climate change going on.

The details are not there because the paper is censored. But its a cyclical change. In every thousand years or so. Disastrous events happen. The pyramids in the laylines we're protecting us from the solar phenomenon, but we're completely naked against space right now. There's nothing protecting us. That's why these disastrous events will manifest.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1675

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Jack » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:37 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Fossil fuel's are bad for the environment and public health, but its not the end of the world from it, but the Jews whining about their global warming hoax are not dismantling the fossil fuel monopolies they run. That apparently are the cause of the coming end of the world, because they know they are bullshitting. They want you microchipped in a smart city with no car in box apartment on your vegan diet and Jewish global bank, electronic credit money system which is administered by microchip.

Why can't we have a normal free society, with clean, free energy systems for all requirements and automobiles that run on zero point energy like Tesla created.

Why does the existence of environmental pollution all of a sudden require a global-Marxist, police state in a green yarmulke. As the only solution ever, and forever on earth to solve a simple problem of bad technology and waste disposal systems.

Very true the clean energy is a must. China is incessantly trying to get a hold of clean energy by building an artificial sun, as they know they're at the wits end in case of the environment .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nergy.html

I'm hoping it goes horribly wrong like in Spiderman 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p66AWyzFIec
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:32 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Fossil fuel's are bad for the environment and public health, but its not the end of the world from it, but the Jews whining about their global warming hoax are not dismantling the fossil fuel monopolies they run. That apparently are the cause of the coming end of the world, because they know they are bullshitting. They want you microchipped in a smart city with no car in box apartment on your vegan diet and Jewish global bank, electronic credit money system which is administered by microchip.

Why can't we have a normal free society, with clean, free energy systems for all requirements and automobiles that run on zero point energy like Tesla created.

Why does the existence of environmental pollution all of a sudden require a global-Marxist, police state in a green yarmulke. As the only solution ever, and forever on earth to solve a simple problem of bad technology and waste disposal systems.


My first post already acknowledged that clearly the JWO agenda is a problem no matter what the truth is. Nobody has really gotten anywhere with zero point energy, or if they did, they got silenced. Unless you can see a specific way of zero point energy actually becoming a thing anytime soon, theorizing based on it isn't really going to help.

Basically, I am sure you realize based on my first post that I am not saying we should all join the NWO and promote vegan car-less microchipped lifestyle under a robot-enforced world government. So acting like there are only two options is really a straw man. As for the alternative energy options, Solar is intermitent. It is not like the energy storage systems are so good that you can store up several days worth of energy. I remember you mentioning once that supposedly, a few cities set up a renewable energy grid such that the cities could be entirely maintained by renewables, if you could give me a source for that, it could be helpful to know.

Wind is also pretty intermittent. Then you have hydro-electric which is the green energy source which everyone already agrees works, with the right location. Haven't researched how far you can reliably send out electricity through the grid without any significant energy loss, but chances are that it is nowhere near being used to its full potential. Geothermal also seems quite reliable. Once again, chances are it is nowhere near being used to potential due to market dynamics and general capitalist stupidity. As for solar, I am sure that the science is there to make a panel energy efficient enough to more than make up for the energy invested in its production, but you are still always going to need non-solar and non-wind energy sources powering the grid so it doesn't blackout on a cloudy or wind-less day. Even if you can add a lot of solar panels on everyone's homes some other sources must always be present in case the solar becomes non-functional. So on an individual basis it could work if not for the market, but not on a city by city basis in setting up what the city is powered by. And of course, none of the actually-existing solar companies are incentivized to make ultra long lasting solar panels that are of incredible efficiency because of planned and intrinsic obsolescence;They must continue to have a revenue source from either the government or consumers, therefore they cannot render their own panel-production services obsolete by trying to invent a solar panel that'll last 50 years and never need replacement. Doing so would be a very bad idea in a capitalist system, regardless of how idiotic that is from a sustainability point of view, where making an ultra long lasting solar panel or anything else is obviously great for energy efficiency.

In conclusion, I'd agree that renewables are a good idea even if global warming is a hoax, but all of that often goes nowhere with capitalism as it is today. And I certainly agree that if global warming is a hoax then it has been used very well to promote this whole Vegan health issue along with the plans for a one world government and carbon taxing. If they really wanted to end global warming they would probably nationalize the industry and set up consistent hydro-electric and geothermal energy wherever possible to get a fully sustainable grid not dependent on oil and coal, if you can get a very long-lasting battery on a car in addition it could be enough to solve the problem. Afterwards there would be the big issue of China/India/etc producing far more pollution. But nobody in the government really cares about these issues as they are controlled by their sponsors and the banks who manipulate all the money, which they create out of nothing. As long as capitalism is still here we are going to keep seeing the same old structural violence. Even if global warming is a hoax, the whole capitalist system might as well be designed to destroy the planet, since war is the highest source of profit around. If you utterly destroy a country, you can rebuild it for profit and take all its resources. Solving societal problems is inverse to GDP. It seems like you at least agree with that.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:49 pm

China's whole plan for global domination is depending on fossil fuel control. They are not at their wits end for anything. The Jews run that place totality. The Jews made sure all the oil that they stole from Iraq went to China.

Jack wrote:Very true the clean energy is a must. China is incessantly trying to get a hold of clean energy by building an artificial sun, as they know they're at the wits end in case of the environment .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nergy.html

I'm hoping it goes horribly wrong like in Spiderman 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p66AWyzFIec

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Everything comes down to Jewish control. If they don't let you have zero point they are not going to let you do or have anything unless it gives them total control.

ConsistentMeditator wrote:….

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 218

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:00 pm

In the 1970s they began these studies with a low baseline temperature due to volcanic ash keeping sunlight out rather than retaining it.

It was a global cooling that they used the data to twist the conclusion that we were spiking in human emissions from then on.

This is a major key in how they grasp for straws.
The Fool & The Magus

BoRn of fire
Posts: 560

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Global jewry ... Jewmonia jewmanji jewbola

The Alchemist7
Posts: 835

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby The Alchemist7 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:24 pm

ConsistentMeditator wrote: But nonetheless, the fact remains that it is happening, most of the recent years have been the hottest years on record, the arctic ice is melting

I remember I read an article some time ago that proved that devices placed there were deriberately set to record the temperatures higher than they were in reality. And also how do we know that the heat wave that hit Europe a few months ago wasn't created artificially (for example)? Except that, this year the temperatures were normal at least in Europe, same with the past years, who told you that these years were the hottest years ever recorded? I haven't noticed any anomalies except for that heat wave aforementioned.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1078
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Global Warming is not a Hoax

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:18 am

Just sit back and enjoy this.


https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-yea ... redictions


Who can take them seriously anymore. Climate is always changing. Such is Earth.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 25 guests