Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re-doing the 40day...

Gearshift

Hey guys though I've been active only recently albeit a quite an old member dedicating in my pre-teen's. I decided after HP Cobra's sermon to think about restarting the guide.

I re-read the guide I'm aware there is updated opening chakras and I also have my own weltanschaang information from practicing meditations.

Despite the fact I plan on a major square, the Sun square in April and then Venus in May before returning to Jupiter this July till late November with some Mars squares though I have read it is considered the lesser malefic. I do wish to perform these perfectly, particularly these two Sun for financial and wealth and the Venus for sexual intercourse, sexual outercourse, and sexual activities with love and affection.

Would it be wrong or improper to redo the 40-day?

I will admit the only meditations that really keep me going are chakra spinning to the speed of light(ignorantly I simply state speed of light visualize it either in white or white-gold sun color and have told that to all my major and minor) and also MerKaBa.

For chakra spinning I simply state it and visualize it but hardly spin it. You can hardly call it "SPINNING" at the speed of light. Would it be wrong to appropriately return to regular color spinning and visualize it spinning at a fast pace despite my lackluster visualization.(Afterwards I state an affirmation for the chakra spin "All of my major and minor chakras are completely and eternally now constantly and continuously spinning, vibrating, and existing at the speed of light at all times and affecting me in the most, beneficial, happiest, godlike, and best way for me.").

Is chakra spinning a such basic and important requiring an affirmation? Would down spinning from S.o.L. cause issues mind you when I visualize my chakras they aren't brilliant. There is a lot of darkness to them from my visual lacking in prowess.

As you can see I have deep trouble with affirmations and hopefully the input of prominent member Shael and other members can perhaps work out the kinks in the line of affirmation.

What does the 40 day guide state on spinning minor chakras I found them to be almost as important as major? What color are minor chakras I have read some members visualize them in gold or white-gold.

Finally there is MerKaBa which I never felt anything from it even though I find it such a simple and important meditation that it's more of why not do it. I've done it for a long time nearing two or so years now but is it okay to drop it for the 40 day.

Basically I'm burnt out but receptive towards changing my schedule and simplifying it. Perhaps with what I'm doing is overthinking and overcomplicating it. I hate to drop down but if it must happen then good it's a learning experience.

So anyone want to chime in? :mrgreen:

NVM can a moderator close and delete this thread. I decided to indeed redo it for my benefit. Thanks!

Gear88 said:
NVM can a moderator close and delete this thread. I decided to indeed redo it for my benefit. Thanks!

Your idea is a good and encouraging one so why close? If if feels a little too basic you can add aditional meditations or maybe swithc existing ones

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back