Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I have Jewish blood

Alek666

Ive read 3 or 4 posts of do I have Jewish blood but it still does not answer my questions although that is my responsibility( I totally agree) I think that my peoples input does matter for this has become a very serious hangup for me.
Well it all starts with me trying to explain to my dad 3 years ago who jews are. And he told me there is a goldberg in the blood, a couple grueling days later he admitted that was a lie. Then supposedly he talked to his sister again the next day or something and she said there was some bedtime story that their mom told her that their great great grandmother was a Jew... But now he doesn't remember saying that. Once again it is my responsibly to figure out who the hell I am and all I can say I've done the best I could.. And even tried to communicate with the gods a few times with no reply..I have wanted to commit suicide in December because I was so scared about it but didn't have a good plan.
The most important thing of this post is that Satan did come to me almost instantly when I called upon him and called my name in a way of just letting me know he cares. This was before all that though. And Yes I know it was Satan. Pretty sure I've had communication with agares though I can't be sure it was her. She was very kind and sweet. I am worried about not being able to have children or even damn sex it is such a scary thing. Oh yeah by the way I do feel sometimes enormous amounts of energy when I do the rtrs but for some reason that is not case closed for me. Cause well I let this lie of Jewish blood get in my head. Looked through that whole book of my grandmothers blood and did not see a Hebrew surname at least but jews mainly have stolen surnames. So obviously I would be worried. My grandmothers looks frighten me at her older age she has a huge forehead with a receding hairline and her eye slants at the end point down quite a bit and her nose looks like the disturbing Jew rodney dangerfield... Anyway I'm assuming that I am okay but I need closure. I do satanic meditations and have good results except for the fact that I have trouble with yoga feeling my solar heart and throat but I do the raum meditation and I can feel them pretty well. When women give me their attention I'm frightened of bad blood it's terrible, and well therefor obviously decide not to make any more communication other than some smile. Let me what all of your thoughts are on this. I know you guys are like oh hell here we go again with this blood post again but I do need closure.

If you wanted to commit suicide over this your not Jew. You wouldnt be worried if you were. You would have a pull towards Jew things kind of like a Gentile who is awakening is pulled towards Satanic things I would assume.

Oh and so far as talking to girls looking for a partner etc Do NOT freak out. Just take it at the pace your going. The only thing is that they look like your race its pretty obvious. Also read the stuff on how to spot a Jew. Its pretty obvious if they are even mixed with Jew right away if you have studied this or can sense energy. Once you are more awake you will be able to sense it or see it right away. So study this and meditate and it wont happen.

Enjoy Life and Dont Worry.

Hail Satan

satanichonor said:
Ive read 3 or 4 posts of do I have Jewish blood but it still does not answer my questions although that is my responsibility( I totally agree) I think that my peoples input does matter for this has become a very serious hangup for me.
Well it all starts with me trying to explain to my dad 3 years ago who jews are. And he told me there is a goldberg in the blood, a couple grueling days later he admitted that was a lie. Then supposedly he talked to his sister again the next day or something and she said there was some bedtime story that their mom told her that their great great grandmother was a Jew... But now he doesn't remember saying that. Once again it is my responsibly to figure out who the hell I am and all I can say I've done the best I could.. And even tried to communicate with the gods a few times with no reply..I have wanted to commit suicide in December because I was so scared about it but didn't have a good plan.
The most important thing of this post is that Satan did come to me almost instantly when I called upon him and called my name in a way of just letting me know he cares. This was before all that though. And Yes I know it was Satan. Pretty sure I've had communication with agares though I can't be sure it was her. She was very kind and sweet. I am worried about not being able to have children or even damn sex it is such a scary thing. Oh yeah by the way I do feel sometimes enormous amounts of energy when I do the rtrs but for some reason that is not case closed for me. Cause well I let this lie of Jewish blood get in my head. Looked through that whole book of my grandmothers blood and did not see a Hebrew surname at least but jews mainly have stolen surnames. So obviously I would be worried. My grandmothers looks frighten me at her older age she has a huge forehead with a receding hairline and her eye slants at the end point down quite a bit and her nose looks like the disturbing Jew rodney dangerfield... Anyway I'm assuming that I am okay but I need closure. I do satanic meditations and have good results except for the fact that I have trouble with yoga feeling my solar heart and throat but I do the raum meditation and I can feel them pretty well. When women give me their attention I'm frightened of bad blood it's terrible, and well therefor obviously decide not to make any more communication other than some smile. Let me what all of your thoughts are on this. I know you guys are like oh hell here we go again with this blood post again but I do need closure.

did you try the light pressure on the belly means jes , light pressure on the chest means no method. with this you can ask satan a question and he can answer you even if you are not open. well obviously you have to explain the method before you ask. I did have good results with this. thanks to the person which i can not remmember who did write this method before in the forum.

satanichonor said:
This is a common psychological attack from the enemy. They will place fears in your mind about being jewish in an attempt to convince you to kill yourself so that you can't fight against them. Ignore the thoughts and they will eventually go away.

The meditations would feel very unnatural for a jew, and doing the Final RTR would be painful and make you sick. Instead, if they make you feel better, then you are not a jew. That's all there is to it. :)

Here is a response from me for all people who think they might be Jewish.
Just pretend you're not Jewish.
It's that simple...

Ive struggled with a similar problem, I was telling my sister on my father's side, the father who was never in my life, about Jews, and she told me that her grandmother was Jewish, this freaked me the fuck out and I was in deep turmoil and feeling suicidal. I asked my father about this, and he could not verify this.
It has been up to me to decide whether or not I was Jewish....

I think the things that helped me most on determining that I did not have Jewish blood, was remembering all the times as a young child when I would write short fiction stories of heroes, competing against my big brother in combat and physical trials. Spending hundreds of hours playing Super Smash Brothers against him, and always being just a few steps behind him, both of us constantly improving. Even just playing with toys, the stories I would create even when just playing alone. My fascination with all the Pagan Cultures, especially the Japanese culture being such a big gamer my whole life. As I became a young adult, I believed I could accomplish anything, I was so determined to achieve immortality and save my family from death, I would sit and watch Animes all the time and get deep Insirational Chills from characters like Naruto, Goku, etc. It became my favorite feeling and I became determined to become just like those heroes that could make me cry tears of joy.
Now that im older ive worked many jobs, and often times I find myself almost entranced in my work, loving the feeling of working hard and becoming a great man, following in the footsteps of my heroes, for some reason my favorite jobs were the jobs that left me throbbing from soreness at the end of the day :p
I even stabbed myself accidentally one time, but was so determined to be successful that I went right back to work xD
Now ive been a dedicated Satanist for 3 years now, ive worked hard and have gone through so many trials, but there is nothing that can stop me anymore, I consider Satan my Father, and even though my Astral senses are not optimal, when I think about him, I can feel my aura intensifying with light, and my hapiness shoots through the roof :p

When the thought comes up now, the first thing I do is get angry, I tell myself it is disrespectful to think that I could be Jewish, I am a Proud Gentile Spiritual Satanist, and it is my greatest pleasure to assist in completing Satans work on Humanity.

Hey maybe you should test yourself, try to do something that you think no Jew could ever do. I sometimes wonder how much a jew is capable of, I hope I haven't underestimated my enemy...

Thanks for the input all the advice helped me in other areas of my life as well. :)
I wanted to mention I appreciate for being kind, some of us here have lesser understanding/philosophy I can see that is why they are stuck up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back