Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any Meditation For Feeling

FRH04X

Is there any Meditation For simulating a feel? Any feel saddness or love I don't care what it is.

FRH04X said:
Is there any Meditation For simulating a feel? Any feel saddness or love I don't care what it is.
Try the energy meditations on the joyofsatan meditation page. It'll stimulate a feel if you try to bring out a particular feeling while doing these energy meditations

FRH04X said:

The advanced level of void meditation involves focusing on one thing insead of just keeping your mind silent. This can be a symbol, image, a type pf energy a person, a mantra, or a feeling as well.

Just silence your mind and focus on the chosen feeling for a given period. You might add a specific color that relates with the emotion.

Savitar said:
FRH04X said:

The advanced level of void meditation involves focusing on one thing insead of just keeping your mind silent. This can be a symbol, image, a type pf energy a person, a mantra, or a feeling as well.

Just silence your mind and focus on the chosen feeling for a given period. You might add a specific color that relates with the emotion.

What if I haven't met with those emotions yet? Honestly I had a traumatic life and after long time depression i started to feel nothing. Just nothing. I'm totally neutral. I have a decent job, good social life and a collage life. Of course after meeting with Father Satan I'm happier than ever. But feeling nothing is affecting my magic works too.

I know I said I'm neutral but rarely I feel sad and furious. But that's all. I want to meet with other emotions. By the way I have a theory about it. My sign is gemini Is it possible that I'm weak with every other element?

FRH04X said:
Savitar said:
FRH04X said:

What if I haven't met with those emotions yet? Honestly I had a traumatic life and after long time depression i started to feel nothing. Just nothing. I'm totally neutral. I have a decent job, good social life and a collage life. Of course after meeting with Father Satan I'm happier than ever. But feeling nothing is affecting my magic works too.

I know I said I'm neutral but rarely I feel sad and furious. But that's all. I want to meet with other emotions. By the way I have a theory about it. My sign is gemini Is it possible that I'm weak with every other element?

If this is the case, maybe you should try working with the water element in conjunction with a a Munka/Ansuz/Uruz to liberate yourself from the traumatic impressins of the past. On one hand, you need to bring these emotional blocks to the surface, and then deal with them, burn them out so to say.

As a complementary exercise, you could the following meditations next to satanic power meditations.
I.
0e0fe1626ea98b4536f279955452ad5b-full.png

II.
41e69f37c637667cf3d616b932c2230d-full.png

FRH04X said:
Savitar said:
FRH04X said:

Listen to some Jefferson Airplane and fucking Billy Idol lad and go out in your town with your weird ass friends and be weird to the world- feel the anger, the hate, the love and the snake ...

Savitar said:
FRH04X said:
Savitar said:

If this is the case, maybe you should try working with the water element in conjunction with a a Munka/Ansuz/Uruz to liberate yourself from the traumatic impressins of the past. On one hand, you need to bring these emotional blocks to the surface, and then deal with them, burn them out so to say.

As a complementary exercise, you could the following meditations next to satanic power meditations.
I.
0e0fe1626ea98b4536f279955452ad5b-full.png

II.
41e69f37c637667cf3d616b932c2230d-full.png

Thanks for your reply. I'll try them ASAP.

13th_Wolf said:
FRH04X said:
Savitar said:

Listen to some Jefferson Airplane and fucking Billy Idol lad and go out in your town with your weird ass friends and be weird to the world- feel the anger, the hate, the love and the snake ...

That's what I'm doing. I don't have any problem with feeling anger and hate :D But feeling love is one of my main problems. I don't feel it even if a woman flirts with me. That's not something new with me. Thank you anyway, I'm pretty sure someone will need this advice on forum.

This is what love sounds like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4

Its up to you to do the feeling XD, listen to the whole album from the same band^ as well-but that song is the shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back