Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan Bosnia and Herzegovina

Rewera

Greetings to all Satan's People,

I would like to share with my brothers and sisters in Satan one of the projects on which I and a couple of my friends Satanists worked and are still working.

A few months ago, on July 11, we opened a group for all Satanists from Bosnia and Herzegovina .. of course .. there ware only 6-7 but today the same group have 16 members. I personally devoted myself to the Father a year ago, when I actually found Joy Of Satan website .. of course I was curious and after a month I was slapped so hard with reality. I was miserable, depressed and in great anxiety when I was researching some material and when I found Joy Of Satan.

Only a few months have passed since I devoted myself to the Father, I started to work on SS soul duties and from then on, my life with the Father Satan has become perfect.

I am happy, I live well I have almost everything what I need, and from depressed persons perspective back then, that was impossible.

I was grateful to Father Satan, but that was not enough for me I wanted to do something that will please Him well.

So I met few other people that ware in same situation and before/after scenario just like me.

We have decided as I have already mentioned that we are launching a group for all Satanist from Bosnia, and that we begin to translate everything we need for our development.

As the group progressed, we also progressed.

In December, we decided to translate ALL .. but unfortunately, we can't make a site like other multilingual groups.

We noticed that Satan's Library was updated with multilingual section, so we decided to give our best and translate everything we can.

One by One, members from Croatia and Serbia joined too

So, the translation schedule is next;

We firstly decided to translate ALL Joy Of Satan Website, then Exposing Pisslam, Shitaniyt and then all other that is left.

We managed to translate almost everything, so we decided to put together everything in a huge book called Joy Of Satan Ex Yugoslavia. We are now waiting for JOS Update to finish first project.

Now, here we come to next thing, all from our group are aware of the existence of Joy Of Satan Ex Yu, translated by the "Black Flame" group, but the last update was 2007, + they are deeply .. for No Comment

I was member of Demonic_Realm Group. The Last member ever as I can see, because group is done. Unfortunately many of those "Satanists" are Safe Satanist ... you know what I'm talking about.

They are performing New Age and other Wicca shits .. but honor to sister Namarina cause she actually did RTR back in 2015.

Another MAJOR thing that NEEDS to be CLEAR is the name of Satan.

That version of Ex Yu JoS was using .. and currently Satan's Library is using name "Sotona" instead of Satan.

All members from our group are always calling Father Satan .. Father SATAN

We know where this word originated and it was used by catholic and orthodox Xians to do blasphemy against Father Satan .. to make it common so goys can commonly blaspheme their Original God .

Word "Sotona" in every Ex-Yu Language is used instead of Satan, and that's where major problem is. The word itself is HUGE Blasphemy. Sotona in ExYu language grammar is 3rd Singular and actually refers to Father as it. The word is also representing and originating from Sodomija which means Sodomy, as it was huge sin in dark ages. Sotona also covers the true meaning of Father Satan's name which is SaTaNaMa chant.

It is nothing more but blasphemy, and every Ex Yu Satanist now knows it, at least in our community.

Now;
We've Translated;

40 Days Program by HP Hooded Cobra
Hatha and Kundalini Yoga
Truth about Demons
Demons | Pre- Christian Gods of Gentiles Full Book on Demons/Gods
Gods Of Hell - List of Gods and Their Information
Satanic Witchcraft 1, 2 and 3
Azazel's Astrology for Satanist
Book of Runes
Satanic Meditations 1, 2 and 3
Satanic Meditations Information [Contains all Information]
Satan's Magical Squares
Satanic Grimoar Of Black Magic [This was old Book by Maxine in Satan's Library, but we've translated it]
Kids and Teens for Satan
SS Calendar for 2019
Origins Of Satanism
Satanic Coven
Necronomicon 50 Names of Marduk
Spiritual Satanism 4th Edition Book
Satanic Rites and Celebrations
Enochian Keys
Al Jilwah
S.Satanic FAQ
How To RTRs
Reverse Torah Rituals [Full Book of All Rtrs]
Final RTR and FAQ of Final RTR

We've translated a lots of other seremons from Ministry .. and we are still working on it.

Unfortunately I don't know how to send it here .. or at least links ,, but we're just waiting for JOS update so we can put it in one big book and so we can move on Exposing Enemy translations.

Also .. can somebody show me the way I can share these translations. cuz it's my first time to write anything here .. I am a member joined in last year .. but I used to visit this group only if there is something important to translate.

I do not want to promote anything, but all those who are from our area are willing to help us translate .. you're welcome!

Contact me at my e-mail and I will provide you with all the guidance required to give you a functional site and everything else.

I am here to help you with anything you need.

This comes at a good time as we are also organizing sites that are multilingual.

Also, congratulations to everyone involved.

I will also index you in the Joy of Satan library, on the Yugoslavian flag, with your sub-forum if that is what you need.

Interesting, this is really nice to see. I 'm dedicated SS for almost 10 years now, when I came here as many others I tried to be a member of those groups, Demonic_Realm and similar. It was many years ago, I left really soon, but scars still remain so to say. Almost all of them practiced wicca or similar bullshit, I remember one of their leaders who was running one of those Yahoo groups encouraging people to run naked around outside and to tell their families and friends that they are SS. Just how many of them followed those advices and ended up being hated by everybody and even being kicked from their homes. It was so dangerous to stay there, so in the end I decided to stay away from any of those groups and forums for years and years straight, refusing to talk with anybody at all. People would claim that they are SS there, but in reality they could even be a fucking Jews, and the way they behaved, maybe they were. I also almost got kicked from the house because of them while being a teen, and I gathered so much unwanted attention from some people, so naturally I became very afraid and careful.
I was so painfully lonely all those years but it's okay now, I decided to try to talk to others here on forums again after so many years, my Guardians encouraged me to do so and I'm grateful to them actually.

I always felt like "Sotona" is wrong name to call our Father. It just feels wrong..

For all those years situation here on Bosnia was bringing me so much sadness, and I was unsure about what to do. All those who called themselves spiritual and even SS were nothing but self-deluded fools. So many of those gurus or gods or whatever, they would gather all those people interested in spirituality and they would ruin their lives, some of them even stealing their money for that. Lot of poor people that came there were really young, so it was really painfull to watch them being brainwashed like that. In the end I even tried to join those grups because I was so fucking angry and fed-up with their shit, I literally felt the need to take over them or to destroy them, because they were so dangerous to young people. Interesting, but they kept refusing me, so I never joined again in the end. All those people who claimed that they are SS or some spiritual bullshit, they would call me retarded or the one who follows the wrong path. I talked to the Gods a lot about this and even wanted to warn someone from Clergy here about those dangerous groups that exists, but I gave up everytime because I felt like Clergy and the Gods have already too much work.

I have many plans for the future, lot of project that I will hopefully start soon, and I have strong wish to finally work with people from my area on something. I'm willing to help you with translations and similar. I have protonmail so I can talk there in private... Tho I'm very short on time lately, but I can help from time to time I guess.

The Online sub-forum or specific multilingual forum would be ideal for setting up translated sermons and things of a crucial importance, also good in addition on expanding the community and recruiting new members.

Rewera said:
The Online sub-forum or specific multilingual forum would be ideal for setting up translated sermons and things of a crucial importance, also good in addition on expanding the community and recruiting new members.

We will make an official forum here. I will update you. There is a lot of work that needs to be done ASAP first, and after this, we will be going for it. Will take a few days, as there is a monstrous amount of work that needs to be done first.

Keep in touch.

Azorm said:
Interesting, this is really nice to see. I 'm dedicated SS for almost 10 years now, when I came here as many others I tried to be a member of those groups, Demonic_Realm and similar. It was many years ago, I left really soon, but scars still remain so to say. Almost all of them practiced wicca or similar bullshit, I remember one of their leaders who was running one of those Yahoo groups encouraging people to run naked around outside and to tell their families and friends that they are SS. Just how many of them followed those advices and ended up being hated by everybody and even being kicked from their homes. It was so dangerous to stay there, so in the end I decided to stay away from any of those groups and forums for years and years straight, refusing to talk with anybody at all. People would claim that they are SS there, but in reality they could even be a fucking Jews, and the way they behaved, maybe they were. I also almost got kicked from the house because of them while being a teen, and I gathered so much unwanted attention from some people, so naturally I became very afraid and careful.
I was so painfully lonely all those years but it's okay now, I decided to try to talk to others here on forums again after so many years, my Guardians encouraged me to do so and I'm grateful to them actually.

I always felt like "Sotona" is wrong name to call our Father. It just feels wrong..

For all those years situation here on Bosnia was bringing me so much sadness, and I was unsure about what to do. All those who called themselves spiritual and even SS were nothing but self-deluded fools. So many of those gurus or gods or whatever, they would gather all those people interested in spirituality and they would ruin their lives, some of them even stealing their money for that. Lot of poor people that came there were really young, so it was really painfull to watch them being brainwashed like that. In the end I even tried to join those grups because I was so fucking angry and fed-up with their shit, I literally felt the need to take over them or to destroy them, because they were so dangerous to young people. Interesting, but they kept refusing me, so I never joined again in the end. All those people who claimed that they are SS or some spiritual bullshit, they would call me retarded or the one who follows the wrong path. I talked to the Gods a lot about this and even wanted to warn someone from Clergy here about those dangerous groups that exists, but I gave up everytime because I felt like Clergy and the Gods have already too much work.

I have many plans for the future, lot of project that I will hopefully start soon, and I have strong wish to finally work with people from my area on something. I'm willing to help you with translations and similar. I have protonmail so I can talk there in private... Tho I'm very short on time lately, but I can help from time to time I guess.

This will not be allowed to happen. These people do this kind of shit because they are selfish, evil and careless about what this causes to other people. They are dumb.

All of our subforums are run by people who are self-responsible individuals, so people can advance.

What you describe here is just abomination.

Azorm said:

First of all, I'm glad to see that there are more members from our countries.

Unfortunately, I personally know what actions "Black Flame" members did.

What is very important is to say it to people from our places, because that sect is just a bunch of idiots that practiced jewish safe Satanism.

I want to show them respect only to the extent they deserve and they deserve none but I'm still very glad that they translated 2007 version of Joy Of Satan main website, because many people from our ExYu countries get in touch with truth through that.

Many of Ex-Yu Satanists knows what they really are.

From the actions that they made by making live meetings for the purpose of "rituals" all the way to documentaries that they triggered showing to goy states what they really are OF COURSE in the mask of safe Satanism.

Many don't know but Black Flame or Middle Balkans "Black Rose" is documented on many TV stations as the worst "Satanic" sect on Ex-Yu places, because of the actions they have produced.

The evidence is even posted on youtube, one just needs to search for "Crna Ruža sekta" to see all kinds of documentaries created by all kinds of xian branches that are using their fights and debates here in ExYu for goy factory projects.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=crna+ru%C5%BEa+sekta

Here is the link for many TV and other yt channel vids and posts on the same group I was talking about.

These things are very important to people from all areas because there are many fools who play mediators to meet their awful needs through manipulation and other shit.

This is not just in our place, it happens everywhere where the river of ignorance is flowing and where the goyims are playing as Satanists.

The community is here to help and guide those who need help. The only ones we need to believe are Gods / Demons and Satan Himself, because He is the only one with authority.

That is why the sermon "No Mediators in Satanism" is very important to read.

There is no need to spend more time on them, because we know who they are and what they are, and they don't deserve any kind of attention.

Another thing you mentioned ...
People from all Ex-Yu areas are very well known for their warmth and care they have as the Slavs.

The original Slavs are Pagan Gentiles who had many Pagan / Satanic rites and traditions.

As the time changed, so the indoctrination became very stronger.

We also need to be aware that we are one of the most critical states in the whole Europe, immediately after Germany under a heavy attack as well as all other countries.

When the enemies successfully destroyed original Slavs, the real chaos reigned in all our countries

First, our areas have for centuries been under the rule of the Byzantine empire then after that from the Ottoman empire to the Austro-Hungarian empire and so on.

Years that forced all forms of programs of those who are without managed to make the main goal that took place in middle and end times of last century, and that is, total slavery and exclusion from spirituality, just guess what's that.

SFRY .. or just Yugoslavia was the very advanced country in that period on European scale, one of the most known Ex Communistic Countries and birthplace of Titoism.

The peoples have not been in contact with gods, but without psychic attacks of churches and mosques, the Gentiles of ExYu have worked well physically, and when they started researching and spending times on something that had connection with Pagan Gods and powers of the soul, which many documents of ExYu scientists prove it, ExYu started collapsing.

It has been said that the former Yugoslavs actually took large amounts of projects that involved mind or technological advances. One of the greatest examples for that was 505 Željava Bihać airport case and underground area "KLEK" and a project of space rockets that Ex Yu scientists led by the .. back then Communists tried to copy from Cold War events. This only supports what HP Maxine has said for the Cold War,

However, after the communists began to enjoy such games of discovery, it was a sign for the enemies to react maximally.

The programs or weapons that were left behind after the Communism was caused, returned to the game again, and this time ended Yugoslavia.

We .. our states are affected by the three worst branches of programs that have ever existed.

Catholic Xianity, Orthodox Xianity, Islam and Judaism [I had to list Judaism because if you are from Bosnia, I'm sure you are familiar with the Sejdić-Finci case where Jews try to push their rights as a smaller state entity]

The Balkan war ended with a mass murder and the extreme loss of everything Yugoslavia ever created. We are now one of the most low-listed countries in entire Europe because of that wars that are still active.

Our honor is that we can fight like Satanists in this war, so we can take what was, what is and what will be ours like every other Gentile Nation.

HAIL SATAN!!

Rewera said:
Azorm said:

First of all, I'm glad to see that there are more members from our countries.

Unfortunately, I personally know what actions "Black Flame" members did.

What is very important is to say it to people from our places, because that sect is just a bunch of idiots that practiced jewish safe Satanism.

I want to show them respect only to the extent they deserve and they deserve none but I'm still very glad that they translated 2007 version of Joy Of Satan main website, because many people from our ExYu countries get in touch with truth through that.

Many of Ex-Yu Satanists knows what they really are.

From the actions that they made by making live meetings for the purpose of "rituals" all the way to documentaries that they triggered showing to goy states what they really are OF COURSE in the mask of safe Satanism.

Many don't know but Black Flame or Middle Balkans "Black Rose" is documented on many TV stations as the worst "Satanic" sect on Ex-Yu places, because of the actions they have produced.

The evidence is even posted on youtube, one just needs to search for "Crna Ruža sekta" to see all kinds of documentaries created by all kinds of xian branches that are using their fights and debates here in ExYu for goy factory projects.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=crna+ru%C5%BEa+sekta

Here is the link for many TV and other yt channel vids and posts on the same group I was talking about.

These things are very important to people from all areas because there are many fools who play mediators to meet their awful needs through manipulation and other shit.

This is not just in our place, it happens everywhere where the river of ignorance is flowing and where the goyims are playing as Satanists.

The community is here to help and guide those who need help. The only ones we need to believe are Gods / Demons and Satan Himself, because He is the only one with authority.

That is why the sermon "No Mediators in Satanism" is very important to read.

There is no need to spend more time on them, because we know who they are and what they are, and they don't deserve any kind of attention.

Another thing you mentioned ...
People from all Ex-Yu areas are very well known for their warmth and care they have as the Slavs.

The original Slavs are Pagan Gentiles who had many Pagan / Satanic rites and traditions.

As the time changed, so the indoctrination became very stronger.

We also need to be aware that we are one of the most critical states in the whole Europe, immediately after Germany under a heavy attack as well as all other countries.

When the enemies successfully destroyed original Slavs, the real chaos reigned in all our countries

First, our areas have for centuries been under the rule of the Byzantine empire then after that from the Ottoman empire to the Austro-Hungarian empire and so on.

Years that forced all forms of programs of those who are without managed to make the main goal that took place in middle and end times of last century, and that is, total slavery and exclusion from spirituality, just guess what's that.

SFRY .. or just Yugoslavia was the very advanced country in that period on European scale, one of the most known Ex Communistic Countries and birthplace of Titoism.

The peoples have not been in contact with gods, but without psychic attacks of churches and mosques, the Gentiles of ExYu have worked well physically, and when they started researching and spending times on something that had connection with Pagan Gods and powers of the soul, which many documents of ExYu scientists prove it, ExYu started collapsing.

It has been said that the former Yugoslavs actually took large amounts of projects that involved mind or technological advances. One of the greatest examples for that was 505 Željava Bihać airport case and underground area "KLEK" and a project of space rockets that Ex Yu scientists led by the .. back then Communists tried to copy from Cold War events. This only supports what HP Maxine has said for the Cold War,

However, after the communists began to enjoy such games of discovery, it was a sign for the enemies to react maximally.

The programs or weapons that were left behind after the Communism was caused, returned to the game again, and this time ended Yugoslavia.

We .. our states are affected by the three worst branches of programs that have ever existed.

Catholic Xianity, Orthodox Xianity, Islam and Judaism [I had to list Judaism because if you are from Bosnia, I'm sure you are familiar with the Sejdić-Finci case where Jews try to push their rights as a smaller state entity]

The Balkan war ended with a mass murder and the extreme loss of everything Yugoslavia ever created. We are now one of the most low-listed countries in entire Europe because of that wars that are still active.

Our honor is that we can fight like Satanists in this war, so we can take what was, what is and what will be ours like every other Gentile Nation.

HAIL SATAN!!

Sorry for replying so late, I was very busy.

There will be more of our people joining us here, I'm sure of that. As long as we are keeping our good work there will be positive changes in our society.

Lot of crazy things happened in ex-Yu countries, indeed. I have nothing else to add here, as you pin-pointed the most important things it seems.

People associated me with "Black Rose" cult even while I was in the elementary school. I barely knew what that was, but people here are so scared of Satanism because of them. So many people here can't understand the fact that not everybody who stands out in some way, who is spiritual, interested in Satan and related can be anything else but a member of that gruesome cult. Just wearing little bit more of black clothes makes people freak out usually. But in the same time many, many other cults exists who are trying to play the good guys, but they are all same in the core. They all in the end do similar crap... So much brainwashing, and we are small countries here, it's true that those things exists everywhere, but in small countries existence of similar things can be devastating for us, as you can see. Orthodox Christianity and such can create such a meme out of those things, but there is no need to explain that, it's very easy to see what is happening here.

What Islam bringed us here is one of the saddest thing that ever could happen to us. I'm aware that before Ottoman empire's rule on us, we could breathe much freely, and then after the last wars, they really made us sink even more. With the fall of our last true king, lot of our freedom was lost, in my opinion, tho situation was far from perfect even back then. What's even more scary, is a blatant signs that even more of destruction is planned. This what they are planning is a pure mass genocide, and selling our country in the end to the top Rabbis and their Muslim friends( Jews in disguise ofc). I'm more than aware that this sudden wave of mass emmigration was predicted and embraced by almost everybody here on the higher positions. Lot more of it is planned, as well as replacing our own people with Turks and Arabs, all of it for the sake of money, ofc, it's not like anybody cares about our culture and us. All of this is going in Europe too, but when you are smaller country and so weak after so many warfare, it's understadable that we will not be able to do much in a state as we are now. People here have strong Paganistic roots who just lately started rapidly rooting out, especially after WW2 and this last one that wreaked here. Our countries and their people became so scared and weak, that they can't stand anything at all, the structure in whole is so damaged that those who can act, must act now, or it will be too late.

This will not be allowed to happen. These people do this kind of shit because they are selfish, evil and careless about what this causes to other people. They are dumb.

All of our subforums are run by people who are self-responsible individuals, so people can advance.

What you describe here is just abomination.

I'm glad that we have more responsible and caring people here so we can advance safely.
It's true that this what is going on is an abomination that is going on for a decades now, but we will fix it all soon. Things will fall in it's place as we are growing and fighting for this all. :)

I'm really happy that there are other members from my country here as well, would be really nice to communicate with them.
Do you have the link to the group?
And same as Azorm wrote, I also felt that Sotona is a really bad word to call Father Satan, so I usually just pray in english.
Looking forward for the final project.

Ardgion said:
Do you have the link to the group?

E-Group had only one purpose, the purpose was to unite all the members we knew so far and to start with the project of translating the Joy Of Satan web site.

Many of our members are not just from a limited space such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, there are also a couple of members coming from Croatia and Serbia.

Here we've made a plan on translating texts and fragments from JOS main website.

Each member was in charge of a particular piece of book / text that we would translate.

We also used this group to post translations of important sermons.

So the E-group will mainly be dead from now.

You can join but it would be meaningless. All other plans of translations such as Exposing the enemy programs will be posted here, so you can join us and help us too. It's kinda like doing the online warfare.

The more we translate, the more people we get. And it is especially crucial to translate the Exposing of the enemy programs, as this will help spread the truth here in the areas of the present Middle Balkan.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Isiqhawe/info

Interesting .. try to upload translations here. I would like to see certain things.I also want to add my opinion for that pronunciation of the name of Lord Satan.

The name Satan differs from country to country. For example, in neighboring Italy, it's called Satana. In Czech Republic it's also Satunuv, not Satan. Frankly, it all depends on who you ask. Some in our country are calling Satan, Satan, and some as you mentioned Sotona, some even Sheithan, or Satana, Satano, Satani.

Also, as for the Black Flame, the Joy of Satan Ex Yugoslavia link is broken, and the Black Flame version of Joy Of Satan Ex Yugoslavia is no longer in existence. Their domain;
https://exyujos.110mb.com/
is dead, and JOS links section is leading to broken website.

I'm really happy to see that people are actually trying to translate JoS sites and articles from all sides of the world.

VIA SATANAS!!

TalGonDon said:
Interesting .. try to upload translations here. I would like to see certain things.I also want to add my opinion for that pronunciation of the name of Lord Satan.

The name Satan differs from country to country. For example, in neighboring Italy, it's called Satana. In Czech Republic it's also Satunuv, not Satan. Frankly, it all depends on who you ask. Some in our country are calling Satan, Satan, and some as you mentioned Sotona, some even Sheithan, or Satana, Satano, Satani.

Also, as for the Black Flame, the Joy of Satan Ex Yugoslavia link is broken, and the Black Flame version of Joy Of Satan Ex Yugoslavia is no longer in existence. Their domain;
https://exyujos.110mb.com/
is dead, and JOS links section is leading to broken website.

I'm really happy to see that people are actually trying to translate JoS sites and articles from all sides of the world.

VIA SATANAS!!

First of all, I didn't find a way to share files here. We are currently working on merging all translated files into the Joy Of Satan ExYu book.

As for the other thing, I honestly don't care how you are going to call Father Satan, it's your individual thing. However, I know that I will never call Satan "Sotona".
All other countries use the modified names of Satan, but none of these modified versions are blasphemy against Him.
Sotona is the most disgusting type of blasphemy against the Father that can be imagined from our countries. I already said Sotona in ExYu languages Cro/BiH/Ser/Mon grammar is 3rd Singular and actually refers to Father as "it". In addition, it is obvious that the word was created by the workings of both Orthodox and Catholic churches that worked together to maximally blame Satan in every way.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back