Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra spinning directions

Catalincata94

Is it ok if i spinn the lower chakras clockwise and the upper chakras anticlokwise?
And i spinn the heart chakra both vortexes clockwise.
Or should i spinn all of the chakras in the same direction?

Catalincata94 said:
Is it ok if i spinn the lower chakras clockwise and the upper chakras anticlokwise?

I personally spin all of my chakras in the same direction (clockwise) as this is what feels most right for me and have had no ill-affects whilst I've read others spin them the other direction or alternate in directions. I believe the direction is of significance when directing energy or with particular workings, but my memory regarding this is foggy. In general it should be perfectly fine to spin them whichever way you feel is most comfortable or most 'correct', but of course someone who is more knowledgeable can elaborate on this more clearly.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:

I personally spin all of my chakras in the same direction (clockwise) as this is what feels most right for me and have had no ill-affects whilst I've read others spin them the other direction or alternate in directions. I believe the direction is of significance when directing energy or with particular workings, but my memory regarding this is foggy. In general it should be perfectly fine to spin them whichever way you feel is most comfortable or most 'correct', but of course someone who is more knowledgeable can elaborate on this more clearly.
But can i spinn half of them in a direction and the other in another? Wouldn't that create a contradiction or something? A contradiction in energies and in the mind?

All my chakras sping counter clockwise. Am I doing it wrong?

I do this because that way it feels natural to me. If I try spinning them clockwise, I feel resistance, it just feels wrong.

Ive wanted to ask a question like this for a long time. I do the same thing actually, I spin my lower chakras clockwise and my upper chakras counterclockwise. Im not sure whats the best way to spin all the chakras, maybe someone will post with the best way of doing it.

Larissa666 said:

I do this because that way it feels natural to me. If I try spinning them clockwise, I feel resistance, it just feels wrong.
I feel exactly like you when I am trying do it clockwise!
I personally stop to try to spin then this way a lot time ago because it is completely useless!
Everyone has to find the direction their chakras are spinning and make their speed faster I think!

Larissa666 said:

There's that mental experiment with an animation of a spinning dancer. For some people she spins clockwise, and for other people she spins counterclockwise. I think it said it depends on which side of your brain is more active or something.
It might be similar for the chakras, depending on the person. Not sure though.
I'm spinning them all clockwise.

Larissa666 said:

Don’t create doubts, if you have been spinning them alright counter clockwise all this time and have been fine it’s all good. I myself spin them counterclockwise.

Catalincata94 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:

But can i spinn half of them in a direction and the other in another? Wouldn't that create a contradiction or something? A contradiction in energies and in the mind?

Yes you can spin any individual one whichever way works for you as far as my knowledge goes, all that matters is that they spin.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:

There's that mental experiment with an animation of a spinning dancer. For some people she spins clockwise, and for other people she spins counterclockwise. I think it said it depends on which side of your brain is more active or something.
It might be similar for the chakras, depending on the person. Not sure though.
I'm spinning them all clockwise.

I.

Love.

That animation. For me it's personally quite difficult to get her to change direction, but not impossible. Definitely the hardest optical illusion to have your brain shift back and forth on in my experience.

Spinning_Dancer.gif

It's sounding to me like personal experience is a pretty key factor in the direction of spinning one's chakras and what's easier, but that's beyond me to say with certainty. I personally just spin them clockwise and that feels comfortable for me.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Shael said:

I.

Love.

That animation. For me it's personally quite difficult to get her to change direction, but not impossible. Definitely the hardest optical illusion to have your brain shift back and forth on in my experience.
This might be tied into how well balanced one's ida & pingala are, too. I cant get her to change directions no matter how hard I try. I still have a big imbalance in favor of my pingala, so perhaps it's linked to that.

Shael said:
Shael said:

I.

Love.

This might be tied into how well balanced one's ida & pingala are, too. I cant get her to change directions no matter how hard I try. I still have a big imbalance in favor of my pingala, so perhaps it's linked to that.

That could be an interesting experiment for you to carry out as you work on your imbalance - though one would have to be aware of compounding variables like you just getting better at the illusion as you practice.

Not to stray off topic but I will say that they say this illusion works because of our sense of depth perception, so what works for me is I'll relax my gaze and see her as just moving left to right in a purely two-dimensional state, and then from there try to "force" her to start moving in the other direction. Then when she does, I go back to seeing her rotate, now in her new direction.

Shael said:
I.

Love.

That could be an interesting experiment for you to carry out as you work on your imbalance - though one would have to be aware of compounding variables like you just getting better at the illusion as you practice.

Not to stray off topic but I will say that they say this illusion works because of our sense of depth perception, so what works for me is I'll relax my gaze and see her as just moving left to right in a purely two-dimensional state, and then from there try to "force" her to start moving in the other direction. Then when she does, I go back to seeing her rotate, now in her new direction.
When you say "left to right" do you mean left, behind, right or do you mean left, in front, right? :p

FancyMancy said:
Shael said:

When you say "left to right" do you mean left, behind, right or do you mean left, in front, right? :p

If you're referencing the dance I think you're referencing, it's funny 'cause I had a damn dream once where I was doing that, and I had never seen it before Fortnite, nor have I ever played that game. It was vivid enough that that dream alone was able to teach me the motions to do it properly IRL. I've no idea how I should feel about that.

Shael said:
I.

Love.

Ohhhh guys i just found out that i can rotate the women in in any direction just by focusing and then it changes wow i was so suprised what is this???? XD

FancyMancy said:

If you're referencing the dance I think you're referencing, it's funny 'cause I had a damn dream once where I was doing that, and I had never seen it before Fortnite, nor have I ever played that game. It was vivid enough that that dream alone was able to teach me the motions to do it properly IRL. I've no idea how I should feel about that.
No, I've never played Fortnite and I don't know much about it. I was merely referring to the optical illusion here, because left, behind, right would show the "girl" spinning clockwise, whereas left, in front, right would show "her" spinning counter-clockwise. I was being pedantic but also a bit silly/cheeky. :p

Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:

Ohhhh guys i just found out that i can rotate the women in in any direction just by focusing and then it changes wow i was so suprised what is this???? XD
Either an optical illusion or that you've unlocked the secrets of Narnia? I'd go with the former...

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

No, I've never played Fortnite and I don't know much about it. I was merely referring to the optical illusion here, because left, behind, right would show the "girl" spinning clockwise, whereas left, in front, right would show "her" spinning counter-clockwise. I was being pedantic but also a bit silly/cheeky. :p

Catalincata94 said:

Either an optical illusion or that you've unlocked the secrets of Narnia? I'd go with the former...
Not sure about Narnia didn't really saw that one but this is for sure that i unlocked the secrets of the word! :twisted: :lol: So what's next the secrets of the galaxy? XD

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

Catalincata94 said:
Not sure about Narnia didn't really saw that one but this is for sure that i unlocked the secrets of the word! :twisted: :lol: So what's next the secrets of the galaxy? XD
Perhaps it might be true in a sense that "you'd have to see it to believe it" (although that is an oxymoron, of course!).

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

Perhaps it might be true in a sense that "you'd have to see it to believe it" (although that is an oxymoron, of course!).
I wanted to write world not word so yeah i don't know what you mean... i was joking

Interesting alternative question on spinning not mentioned before.

But when visualizing a chakra for example when cleaning it or empowering. Should the chakra be visualized in a constant state of spinning? and if so should it be spun slowly where it's spinning with the visible pyramid features or quickly blurring out the features of the chakras like a whirlpool or spinning blade generating a blurred visual?

Is it wrong to put the chakra in your mind still, focusing on it's features? Does it cause issues in the chakra area by slowing it down or halting it limiting movement of energies?

Or do people pause it focus on it then return it back to spin after their done focusing on the chakra? Perhaps finding the spin a bit intrusive in focusing their visualization as in too much to handle.

Gear88 said:
...when visualizing a chakra for example when cleaning it or empowering. Should the chakra be visualized in a constant state of spinning? and if so should it be spun slowly where it's spinning with the visible pyramid features or quickly blurring out the features of the chakras like a whirlpool or spinning blade generating a blurred visual?
I think generally, they should be visualized spinning, preferrably at the speed of light, because that's what they are supposed to do. I believe it was mentioned on the JoS that the chakras always spin on their own unless conscious focus is applied towards stopping them.

These things may fall into the realm of personal preference, though. I also have some brief instances where I visualize the chakras in their static form, so that I can focus on them better. Usually right before spinning them, in some meditations.

The one thing I would never recommend to do, is to visualize them spinning really slowly. Because that doesn't have any positives at all, imo. Either fully static, or spinning quickly like a vortex of energy, so that no corners are visible.

As a little disclaimer though, I am no expert on this topic. These things are just from personal experience.

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
I wanted to write world not word so yeah i don't know what you mean... i was joking
I read "world", but what I was referring to was that people wouldn't believe things unless they saw the Astral, etc. (but once seen, it does not need to be "believed").

Shael said:
Shael said:

I.

Love.

This might be tied into how well balanced one's ida & pingala are, too. I cant get her to change directions no matter how hard I try. I still have a big imbalance in favor of my pingala, so perhaps it's linked to that.[/quote]

if it's on the cell, swing it until it changes direction ...

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:
I read "world", but what I was referring to was that people wouldn't believe things unless they saw the Astral, etc. (but once seen, it does not need to be "believed").
That's true. Whe you believed something in the past then when it became known to you, you can't believe it further because you know it, knowing and believing are diferent and they are not the same thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back