Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

insectoids

satanama666 said:
what role do they have in the reptilian hierarchy?

As far as I know we are not aware of any insectoid races involving themselves with the enemy or even with us. If you are talking about the greys whom some here refer to as bug-eyed, then they are 'heirarchied' at the bottom. They are nothing more than mindless slaves under the direct control of the reptiloids. They have no free will and they were previous a race of their own but the reptiloids attacked and enslaved them.

What the reptiloids did to the greys is what they want to do to us as well. Nothing but microchipped slaves.

satanama666 said:
There are different types,you have the mantis beings they are mostly based on genetic engineering and are not with us nor against us,just neutral,then you have the ant like type who are really working with the reptilians and tall greys.but it dosnt matter you should stay away from them,there is no way to tell if they are bad or good as they do not have the same emotional expressions as we do.

satanama666 said:

I do not know their role, but they didn't seem friendly at all. If you encountered some of them, I suggest you to stay away.

Talk to the Father Satan and the Gods and Goddesses ONLY!!! DO not trust anyone out there... There are way more enemies than there are friendlies. Remember how your parents taught you to not talk to strangers when you were kid? It was good advice back then, and it is good advice now. It is just that Father Satan and Gods are our parents now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back