Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanas for protection

groryofsatan666

Hello everyone,
I am planning on using satanas for my aura of protection,I was doing 50 reps of algs+sauil as given by voice of enki but I want to change because of lack of time because i live with my family and they are always all of over the house,they can come in when am vibrating,with satanas I could just do 18 reps and affirm my aura is protecting me at all times.
How does this sound,is it good or not.

shinninglight said:
Hello everyone,
I am planning on using satanas for my aura of protection,I was doing 50 reps of algs+sauil as given by voice of enki but I want to change because of lack of time because i live with my family and they are always all of over the house,they can come in when am vibrating,with satanas I could just do 18 reps and affirm my aura is protecting me at all times.
It's not bad but you should try to find a solution for your family. Tell them that you do yoga if you can. If not put some music on and close the door with a key.

I live with my family too and i just told them that i do yoga and i close my door. That is it. It may be a bit embarassing but it's worth it, who cares if they listen or think i'm crazy as long as i spiritualy advance. Of course this is because they don't care of what i do, if your family is xian or other jewish shit that would care then find another solution.

shinninglight said:
Hello everyone,

I would use this Affirmation:
"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." x9 reps

+ returning curses 1+ 2

http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

GG Allin said:
shinninglight said:
"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." x9 reps

You actually want x8(eight) not 9. Eight is more positive than 9(not that nine is malefic or evil), eternal(so greater than permanence even though it's been debated it doesn't matter much though for some a deeper engraving into the soul due to more lifetimes) AND finally most important more protective. I remember back in the old ProPHP forums Eight was discussed as having a very potent increase in protection by the nature of it's numerological aspect i.e. a standing unlimited sign. After all your not trying to end something per say simply adding more protection something on going.

@Shinninglight WHICH SATANAS are you using? Short Satanas in one breath his-aa-tt-aa-nn-aa-his or are you doing long Satanas the same except one letter per breath?

(Short SATANAS more reps less overall power per letter but makes up for it with repetition. Long SATANAS trades reps to power output of each letter, perhaps more appropriate to higher up members who can experience things with shorter repetitions. Basically like weightlifting high weight low reps or low weight high reps.)

Also how much reps is considered appropriate?

I've been debating incorporating this SATANAS protection due to being bogged down with runic protection. I'm not saying I hate the runes just takes too long even with minimum rep as I'm doing, it's nice and all but perhaps too much Eiws x13(shielding the soul from hardships), Thauris x18, Algs x15, Sauil x16, Teiws x17, nighttime same runes E, T, A, S, T but also adding in nightly Bjarkan x18. Again it gets too be too much and I'm only hurting myself by burning myself out in my attempt at protecting myself.

Gear88 said:
GG Allin said:
shinninglight said:

You actually want x8(eight) not 9. Eight is more positive than 9(not that nine is malefic or evil), eternal(so greater than permanence even though it's been debated it doesn't matter much though for some a deeper engraving into the soul due to more lifetimes) AND finally most important more protective. I remember back in the old ProPHP forums Eight was discussed as having a very potent increase in protection by the nature of it's numerological aspect i.e. a standing unlimited sign. After all your not trying to end something per say simply adding more protection something on going.

@Shinninglight WHICH SATANAS are you using? Short Satanas in one breath his-aa-tt-aa-nn-aa-his or are you doing long Satanas the same except one letter per breath?

(Short SATANAS more reps less overall power per letter but makes up for it with repetition. Long SATANAS trades reps to power output of each letter, perhaps more appropriate to higher up members who can experience things with shorter repetitions. Basically like weightlifting high weight low reps or low weight high reps.)

I've been debating incorporating this SATANAS protection due to being bogged down with runic protection. I'm not saying I hate the runes just takes too long even with minimum rep as I'm doing, it's nice and all but perhaps too much Eiws x13(shielding the soul from hardships), Thauris x18, Algs x15, Sauil x16, Teiws x17, nighttime same runes E, T, A, S, T but also adding in nightly Bjarkan x18. Again it gets too be too much and I'm only hurting myself by burning myself out in my attempt at protecting myself.

but

"9 is a universal power number, and is one of the most powerful of all numbers. 9 is a peak for power."
HP. Hoodedcobra666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18220&p=70229&hilit=9+power#p70229

i think you are right about 8 could be better for all lifetimes, but i live now ;)

Thanks guys,but I have decided to just keep doing the algs+sauil

By the way another question is,how do i vibrate algiz plus sauil,is it like breathing in then vibrating algiz and then breath in and vibrate sauil one rep,that is how I do it but just to make sure am doing the right thing.
Thanks

GG Allin said:
Gear88 said:

but

"9 is a universal power number, and is one of the most powerful of all numbers. 9 is a peak for power."
HP. Hoodedcobra666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18220&p=70229&hilit=9+power#p70229

i think you are right about 8 could be better for all lifetimes, but i live now ;)
Consider this -

8 is eternity for good things; 9 is permanence in endings/breaking down barriers...why not (if possible and necessary) try both in a working? This could be for Aura of Protection and any other relevant working. Alternatively, if not wanting to do 8 with an 8-affirmation, then 9 with a 9-affirmation, you could find the lowest common denominator -

Do 72 reps and do the affirmation accordingly (8 or 9). Since 13 is for transformation, maybe incorporate that. It's just an idea. (I haven't read it anywhere but my guess is also that that is why the jew uses the 72 names of kike.) Notice also that 7+2=9, which is a very good number, as said.

shinninglight said:
Thanks guys,but I have decided to just keep doing the algs+sauil

By the way another question is,how do i vibrate algiz plus sauil,is it like breathing in then vibrating algiz and then breath in and vibrate sauil one rep,that is how I do it but just to make sure am doing the right thing.
Thanks
As usual, we should find what works the best for us individually; however, if you are able to handle different energies properly, then doing 1 ALGIZ, 1 SAUIL... should work. Have you tried doing all ALGIZ then all SAUIL and seeing what that is like? By the way - I think it is preferred and recommended that if you use SAUIL (Gothic) then you should also use Algs (Gothic), rather than mixing them. That tends to be a general rule of thumb.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back