Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Military Questions

Cyn666

For now, I'm simply giving it thought, but I have felt rather inexplicably drawn to a career in the military - in particular the Navy. I know there are many risks to it, especially as an SS. I would like to acquire a highly ranked position and not just be on the bottom of the chain.

As HP Cobra had stated, it is wise to get into positions of influence or in better careers as we will likely treat our responsibilities and coworkers respectably rather than a Jew in the same position.

My current concerns revolve around daily meditations: obviously on ship duty it would be hard to vocally do the RTR or any mantras without drawing unneeded attention to myself. Would performing such things in our astral temple be just as viable? Would they somehow know if we were meditating in our astral temple? I remember reading a post of someone astral ptojecting to a military base and the base had astral defenses in place. How would I go about a career in the Navy and continue my spiritual advancement?

Cyn666 said:
For now, I'm simply giving it thought, but I have felt rather inexplicably drawn to a career in the military - in particular the Navy. I know there are many risks to it, especially as an SS. I would like to acquire a highly ranked position and not just be on the bottom of the chain.

As HP Cobra had stated, it is wise to get into positions of influence or in better careers as we will likely treat our responsibilities and coworkers respectably rather than a Jew in the same position.

My current concerns revolve around daily meditations: obviously on ship duty it would be hard to vocally do the RTR or any mantras without drawing unneeded attention to myself. Would performing such things in our astral temple be just as viable? Would they somehow know if we were meditating in our astral temple? I remember reading a post of someone astral ptojecting to a military base and the base had astral defenses in place. How would I go about a career in the Navy and continue my spiritual advancement?

you don´t have to scream it (rtr), whisper also works . lonely safe place on the ship like the toilett with musik blast from your phone while you erase the rtr with your phone . https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626&p=68775&hilit=paintabel+rtr+phone#p68775

for other meditations you could change the affirmation language to a not easy to understand one (Sanskrit) and pretend to be a hindu. well we are, but just the old good ones (vedas). as far as i know everybody is free in the military (usa) to choose his desired spiritual path.

problem solved ;)

I've had similar thoughts on mind, especially the part when it came to boot camp and have little to no privacy at times. To be fair since your interested in the Navy, even though I dont know exactly how private your quarters would be but I would just go along the lines that you'd have to either accept the hardtime of giving up rest/freetime for spirtual advancement and your career. But I think thats not a problem if your going in for Officer Training. I think they get actual privacy more times then regular troops. Just a quick reminder, I'm going completely off speculation, I have no idea how it would actually be since I'm not in any sect of the military. But If you really wanna do it, go for it mate. Apply to be an Officer, especially if your guts telling you this is EXACTLY what you want, and especially if a army flyer or postcard comes in your mail/presence randomly.

You can go to a place no one is. I dont know wouldnt there be rooms unoccupied at certain times. I never had this difficulty with the rtr. I mean even if you are waiting for somone and in a loud enough public place you could do it quitly on your phone no one will hear it. I did this once in a store when i was bored no one even looked at me or even heard me i dont think (i would have stopped if it drew unneeded attention). This isnt as hard as you think. Whenever the noise level is up somewhat do your mantras not whispering too silently but so you can feel the vibration at a level you know no one would hear you. Problem solved dont be frightened if anyone asks just say your a hindu or buddhist (they cant discriminate against that) doing meditation. You can do this and adjust accordingly so they cant hear you again. Even if someone knows what you are doing in the astral what can they do without causing unwanted attention to themselves and that is not what anyone seriously on the enemy side wants to bring to their cause so i think your good.

Good luck if this is what you are called to do.

I also wanted to note this takes practice but know when to pause your mantra or rtr if doing it and the noise level goes down. I have done a bunch of mantras and stuff in public places cause i figure why not meditate when you go about your day. At least your doing it. No one ever caught me or even looked at me for this. Except one obvious Jew when i was stuck in chicago waiting for a train she looked scared and glared at me really mean Lol.

Anyone can do this it just takes practice.

What’s with everyone suddenly wanting to go to military? I have seen so many people here asking about it?

I am not gonna stand in anyone’s way, if you feel that is right for you, go for it. Just curious...

I assume you've read what HPS Maxine has said about the military, but I just wanted to make sure (it's in one of her sermons not too long ago, she talks about how bad many in the military are treated.) But like others have said, if you really are meant for it, make sure it's right for you and have a plan to continue spiritually advancing before you join.

HailVictory88 said:
I assume you've read what HPS Maxine has said about the military, but I just wanted to make sure (it's in one of her sermons not too long ago, she talks about how bad many in the military are treated.) But like others have said, if you really are meant for it, make sure it's right for you and have a plan to continue spiritually advancing before you join.
Can you post link to the sermon if you have it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back